Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 108
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Season 144 - Are you ready?

  1. #31
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,616
    Lasse Alembene retirement postponed. I wonder why this player should retire with 32 while some players retire with 33 (random?).
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-09-10-44-51-276_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-09-10-47-33-540_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-09-10-47-40-436_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Lasse Alembene retirement postponed. I wonder why this player should retire with 32 while some players retire with 33 (random?).
    I remembered him. What about your FT, Hwank in his entire career?

  3. #33
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,616
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I remembered him. What about your FT, Hwank in his entire career?
    His retirement is next season, I should probably sell him at the end of this season so that Alembene gets another postpone retirement.
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-09-11-42-43-994_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-09-11-42-50-035_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Attachment 137275

  4. #34
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,525
    My ST AMC Klose will also retire at the end of the season with 32 years old. He is not a starter anymore, but still a good player with 120% and a regular sub...
    MNK Kaskada, RaiKo and Vuslanott like this.

  5. #35
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,620
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Lasse Alembene retirement postponed. I wonder why this player should retire with 32 while some players retire with 33 (random?).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2021-05-09-10-44-51-276_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	137270Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2021-05-09-10-47-33-540_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	137271Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2021-05-09-10-47-40-436_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	137272

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk
    Retirement age is set at 32-34 age rank. Then once the contract can not be extended, there's the option to see the Retirement Postponed feature showing up and adding one more year to the player, one time or even for 2 more seasons.

    I really would readjust the feature setting some known conditionants to have some direct impact over it by the managers side...

  6. #36
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    My ST AMC Klose will also retire at the end of the season with 32 years old. He is not a starter anymore, but still a good player with 120% and a regular sub...
    Lol your regular subs would be essential for 90% of the managers.

  7. #37
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Retirement age is set at 32-34 age rank. Then once the contract can not be extended, there's the option to see the Retirement Postponed feature showing up and adding one more year to the player, one time or even for 2 more seasons.

    I really would readjust the feature setting some known conditionants to have some direct impact over it by the managers side...
    They should indeed play until at least 37. lol Football and the lifestyle of the players has changed throughout the years.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

  8. #38
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    77
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-1a1064c4-4f19-434e-94eb-ef327464413d.jpg

    Just seven games to increase the streak to 100.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

  9. #39
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,616
    Why cant I play asso frendlies, is it because I dont play asso or what?

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

  10. #40
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Why cant I play asso frendlies, is it because I dont play asso or what?

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-124e6f39-b820-457f-be8c-323971651d64.jpeg

    When we click onto an association name, the asso member list will show. And asso friendlies can be arranged when we click that green icon.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-8 team record holder) & #AAK65W (2nd level-5 team)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast