Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: What is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by minvis80 View Post
    First i thout that tactics works, possession bar shows your advantage,but last two seasons i was checking what is importance.and found nothing.possession means nothing,weather conditions just to make you spend more rests,tactics nothing in not important game made team 14% against 120% and lost 1-0 only with players in wrong positions.already in 20 first minutes you can see where game is going.red cards makes your or opponent team play better,if about dmc stopping amc so its illiusion,no dmc stooped my amc and i always playing strikerless.so its just imagination in your head that you found right tactic or made good change.even your player in defence plays **** it didnt means that you sub him and will be better.most cases a sub is playing almost same rating like one you substituted.same for all positions.its illiusion.and im not newbie in this game.you can see now how after so many complains of loosers that they cant beat tankers or godd trained teams with mutants nordeus adjusted favorites status to 30% for reason not to complain if you lost to **** team.real players knows that activeness or anything else doesn't make any impact on game.all controlled by nordeus but i dont care i know like many of us that money makes most now in this game.now even worth almost nothing to have players with very high white skills,**** trainer from academy can easily overperform him.its okay somtimes when weak team beats strong,but now its happening too much expecialy having all possession,passing,shots on target and still loosing with unreal result.easiest way of winning everything its keeping your team no higher than 110% in season start but if you keep your team 140% or over you will see what will be without spending money.
    Internal programming, and lists, the game works per lists, and creating scenarios. And as I always say, external skills, impact slightly in the internal programming. So, here you got a point.
    The game needs a system to work, all is about understand a bit the process, because isnt like a random number generator, there is a process, and a reasonw why things happe, and you can impact on all these fields.
    Regarding the 110% you mention, the engine creates leagues based on AvQ, so if you promote with 100%+ you'll be places VS +1 level teams in cup/cl and with the market advantadge for them.
    So its always a point once you know the system, it allow you to play in a quality rank with less problems to overcome your opponents, as the high avqs need a bunch of resources to be catched/overcomed cause the XP gaining reduction when winning quality.

For any issue, question, guide, you can open a post, share some captures of your team -mainly the team list where to check out goals/assists/motm, and people, me the first, will be glad to reply.

Cheers.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Nowdays i see that a lot of players plays with all players on one wing and only 1 on another. And they rarely loose with this setup. Is it some king of another glitch in the game?
    It is a called "overloading" which supposedly works well when opposing manager is absent. The risk is when the opposing manager starts passing on the vacant side.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    It is a called "overloading" which supposedly works well when opposing manager is absent. The risk is when the opposing manager starts passing on the vacant side.
    And people think this game makes any tactical sense....
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

No tactical sense,like no matter of position.if i want or maybe if nordeus letting,my players are topscorers every season.maybe after this nordeus will stop them scoring and about winning,is very easy even without money like khris said keep team low and you can win every season or have one % players and you can manipulate engine.but if you keep team very high % you will see reality off this game,when you cant make any impact on game, whatever you are trying to do.in high% team leagues is always 3-4 teams and only one almost never will drop points against weak teams,so you always know who will win after half season.for example i have two teams.one high % another average.with high team couple seasons not loosing and when couple seasons struggling to win finishing second but never lower and always with topscorer.with average always wining something and every season going for quadruple.with no money.no academy players mostly all players ft.both playing same tactics for seasons but different results.but difference is with higher team you met more pay to win teams around 160% and higher and then you can see difference playing against them and same % no pay team.thats what is all about.if you able to save resources and build descent squad didnt means that you can win.in my league one team is in 12 place and last season he was 4,and he has good team just cant win even against 20% not active team.want to win pay, otherwise nordeus makes you loose to invest.and like i said now they made 30% difference to become favorite to give more wins to lower teams expecialy if they starting to buy more stuff,like lab boost.i know teams winning everything,managers have no idea about tactics but players made with personal trainer, buying players in daily assistant purpose.thats what really matters,money.before tactics,players skills was man factor,now this dropped 50 or more %.thats why want to win,need to know how to manipulate or keep good team but low % or just can gamble you will win or not and no tactics helping.for example two seasons in row was going for quadruple and lost cup only in one.one season every game played different tactic next one same tactic all games.and was no difference.in two seasons lost 2 games which didnt made impact for end.just after so many seasons realised in engine and that skills does not affect game result

I don't think it is the money aspect to be honest. One guy in my league had the 9 star youth player and 2 8 star from boost lab, he also received another 9 star striker 27 yo out of nothing a few days ago. (I think from boost lab again)
    He is 148% quality. Here on server top we have many strong teams, some investors, some green farmers. Ok this boost lab guy, he did reach the semi finals of the CL where I beat him 3-1 and 7-1 and in our league he sits only 11th place. Ahead of him some free to play players as well.
    I mean I lost in cup vs a guy who despite having a good team, he didn't even have the Mourinho support in these games. He bought it later though.

I think a lot comes down to tactics and formations in todays game.
    But I am 100% convinced, that Nordeus is giving some teams bonuses in some games or makes them harder for the other player. I noticed very often that my team is hitting a bad phase for a few days while other rivals win every game comfortable. It is only to be thrown out of cup or CL in like the span of 3 days... And later in the season or next season the others have the same surprising slump.
    Of course this game will make sure, that out of the active players, many of them keep on playing the game and want to buy sponsor, invest money and such. Thus we hit a slump, that another customer doesn't quit.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Money makes 80% of game.afcourse depends how you invest them.i have player in league who is getting everything for second season in row.he started to spend money to buy tokens,jerseys,players from topscorer offer.he was not able to beat me season after season but after investing so much to make team always higher mine he started to win and many others getting same things.more examples i smashed almost same team 8-0 and in second game 10 minutes before he started to use personal trainer to level some players(old 27-28 years) and he won 4-2 even thought my players by skills was way stronger but their rating in game told everything.here is many things what shows so obviously that you will win or you will loose.more examples my another team im just making player for main team is never trained,only logging in to get rests,every season wins something.this season going for quadruple beating much stronger and active players.some players can win everything but mostly of them have low teams.and its not only mine opinion,i know many players who was doing great but now everything changed.and its all bull**** that some called experts says you can change way of game.you cant.if you must loose you can do what you want you will loose.same you can loose to **** team in cl or cup when take 10 friendly games and you will smash with no problems and you know that was must happen.and no matter what flangs you will play in statistics will show bigger% on flang where your best and strongest player is

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    And people think this game makes any tactical sense....
    I know a few managers who use tactical sense very well but that is only because they know the ins and outs of exactly what every single of the 8 options does in correlation to various formations and arrows. They have the strangest formations and tactical combinations that work astoundingly well. It works for them, but it hasn't been working out for me the last few seasons. Strategically, I am kind of in an experimental limbo right now so I am just clinging on to reading ratings, playing players in ways I know they excel in, and trying to apply Khris's theory.
    SuperDunk, Der_Ryan_M and khris like this.

Here is point.seems that tactics works but in my opinion its not.what is to this if i lost couple games only to teams that putted plenty money in,every other team was smashed.no teams scoring more goals than mine.lets take 4 last seasons.2 seasons was mine with getting no problems and how many strong teams was i saw only one opponent.next 2seasons was for my opponent because i got 1 draw against **** team.this season from beggining he started to invest more and i had no chance.camp was already known after half of season.even saying of 5 seasons only this season he managed to beat me,even i know tacticaly i was stronger but every time we met raying of players was going down drastically and nothing i could do.and its not only with him.where was and more same situations but when you met tanker,stronger team players playing well like with any other team

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by minvis80 View Post
    Here is point.seems that tactics works but in my opinion its not.what is to this if i lost couple games only to teams that putted plenty money in,every other team was smashed.no teams scoring more goals than mine.lets take 4 last seasons.2 seasons was mine with getting no problems and how many strong teams was i saw only one opponent.next 2seasons was for my opponent because i got 1 draw against **** team.this season from beggining he started to invest more and i had no chance.camp was already known after half of season.even saying of 5 seasons only this season he managed to beat me,even i know tacticaly i was stronger but every time we met raying of players was going down drastically and nothing i could do.and its not only with him.where was and more same situations but when you met tanker,stronger team players playing well like with any other team
    Some people can't win trophies, so they buy them instead. However, that is just the way all games work.

Dreamer
    What is wrong-screenshot_2021-05-22-06-38-41.jpg

What is wrong-screenshot_2021-05-22-06-39-03.jpg

What is wrong-screenshot_2021-05-22-06-39-39.jpg

So, from your point of view, my **** team should win the Super Cup, right?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910