Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: What is wrong

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I did nothing btw lol this is a issue that only the video providers can control btw... all in their hands, video availability, cap per 24h ... vpn control etc
    I don’t believe, dude. lol I play a couple of online mobile football games as well. I haven’t had this issues on any of them. Confess it, Nords are greedy in terms of all aspects.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Apprentice
    "On the other hand, Selling a player is not a big factor as some might think."

To know when to discard a player, can save your team really... some managers dont want to sell a 8* because he is a 8* but, you could absolutely notice a change of performance in your team by selling him and searching for a replacement.
    All its about identidy the player internal programming, and then, keep or sack... at some point its so simple,

Regarding ;

"When we've signed with player Z, the list might be;"

all options but the 2nd are posible, thats what I tried to say by telling you that the power isnt exactly re-balanced, but kinda looks like if a fixed assigned power change the players powers till a certain point, inside a margin, and depending on the selected players that will perform in the animation.
    The game will allways fill slots. It doesnt matter even if you set 11 DCs under the field, it will assign attack and defense slots.
    So it doesn't exist the "empty empowered player"

Ofc. remember that this is an interpretation I do, after years playing and, without any info regarding the developers work, its just interpretation based on loads of games.
    Greeks use this info and the guides I did to test the engine really, their asso was 1st placed for some hours in these new FAs btw so seems they are applying some of the theories to read the scenarios and prepare teams with a decent result. xD

So, the interpretation have many nuences, and its based too in the feeling that give us the simulation. At certain point you're able to feel when the game is playing fluidly or not, and why.
    I used to have a player called Egea. He was amazing. Best player I've had. Then one season my team just started playing poor everytime he was playing so I replaced him and my team clicked again. It was that one player that changed the fortunes of my team. Same again this year with one of my players
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Remember that by liberating a role, it will not just "jump" to another player your have. It will be an available role for a new signing, as internal roles are fixed, once these are assigned.
    "On the other hand, Selling a player is not a big factor as some might think."

To know when to discard a player, can save your team really...
    But, it shouldn't change fixed powers, should be something like;

Before sacking a player:
    A:30, B:20, C:15, D:8,... Empty slot:3

After sacking player D:
    A:30, B:20, C:15,... Empty slot:11

If it's true, releasing a player from squad is not a big deal and won't effect the team's behaviour unless you sign a new player to assign him free slots&roles, isn't it?
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    But, it shouldn't change fixed powers, should be something like;

Before sacking a player:
    A:30, B:20, C:15, D:8,... Empty slot:3

After sacking player D:
    A:30, B:20, C:15,... Empty slot:11

If it's true, releasing a player from squad is not a big deal and won't effect the team's behaviour unless you sign a new player to assign him free slots&roles, isn't it?
    Releasing a player from the squad eliminates him, meaning that there is no weight or effect coming from that player in the simulation, as he doesn't take space.
    The team will always have 11 slots for field players, and you try to calculate this in a fixed way, which isnt. Because Where you say Empty slot 11, in this case, we need to remember that there are 2 powers, one of contribution, and another of dominance, and here, we are considering the dominance power, what can mean that you could buy a player and see how he gets 25 of power. Then, to create the animations the engine check out the selected players and spread the slots kinda proportionally based on this.
    So the roles, the internal ones would set a cap in the whole squad regarding the player that can be assigned considering that you can have, like 3,4,5 Key players with a high power (so its more a cap per Role, and thats why sometimes we have a unique Key player resolving the 70% of our games).
    Usually in this case, when we have like 3 players with similar high dominance power assigned to them, what happens is that the team have 2-3 high performers, as due the rating variations the engine selects one or another of them to resolve the scenarios.

Remember the engine will simplify the team to create an scenario, meaning that 6-7 players will be selected to be determinant 8based on Dominance power + rating variation) and then ofc. sets, between all the conditionants (settings, win bonus, condition, morale, etc) some options in On and others in OFF to affect in the scenario.
    So, if you have like 3 players with a lot of dominance power, then, each one have a behavior by default in its ratings. Key players usually have 2-3 consecutive Max. ratings, that are 9-10 ratings (is the same a 9 than a 10, is a max.) so, depending on these variables, the players are, available to be selected or not, and, then at this point, what the engine does is to fill spaces, meaning that maybe 2 of these 3 players will not be counted to be determinant in a scenario if they have to have a rating drop...

What happens if you're lucky and you get many players with high dominance power too in different lines? and with a high Contributive power assigned? that you can have fluid matches in your favour, with loads of goals, and effective chances ofc.

Believe me, Its so complicated to explain lol because this is more like a feeling that the game gives to you once you play for so long...
    But ,the engine always fill animations and have caps based in the interenal roles, so, Imagine it like that, like, you can have max. arround 4-5 key players in the whole squad, then, the game works per lists so fills slots and sets like a limit, because you can't set 5 attacking players and see all of them, scoring 5 goals, there is a limit applied by the own engine. you can feel it and thats what Im talking about.

Rookie
    Releasing a player from the squad eliminates him, meaning that there is no weight or effect coming from that player in the simulation, as he doesn't take space.
    The team will always have 11 slots for field players, and you try to calculate this in a fixed way, which isnt. Because Where you say Empty slot 11, in this case, we need to remember that there are 2 powers, one of contribution, and another of dominance, and here, we are considering the dominance power, what can mean that you could buy a player and see how he gets 25 of power. Then, to create the animations the engine check out the selected players and spread the slots kinda proportionally based on this.
    So the roles, the internal ones would set a cap in the whole squad regarding the player that can be assigned considering that you can have, like 3,4,5 Key players with a high power (so its more a cap per Role, and thats why sometimes we have a unique Key player resolving the 70% of our games).
    Usually in this case, when we have like 3 players with similar high dominance power assigned to them, what happens is that the team have 2-3 high performers, as due the rating variations the engine selects one or another of them to resolve the scenarios.

Remember the engine will simplify the team to create an scenario, meaning that 6-7 players will be selected to be determinant 8based on Dominance power + rating variation) and then ofc. sets, between all the conditionants (settings, win bonus, condition, morale, etc) some options in On and others in OFF to affect in the scenario.
    So, if you have like 3 players with a lot of dominance power, then, each one have a behavior by default in its ratings. Key players usually have 2-3 consecutive Max. ratings, that are 9-10 ratings (is the same a 9 than a 10, is a max.) so, depending on these variables, the players are, available to be selected or not, and, then at this point, what the engine does is to fill spaces, meaning that maybe 2 of these 3 players will not be counted to be determinant in a scenario if they have to have a rating drop...

What happens if you're lucky and you get many players with high dominance power too in different lines? and with a high Contributive power assigned? that you can have fluid matches in your favour, with loads of goals, and effective chances ofc.

Believe me, Its so complicated to explain lol because this is more like a feeling that the game gives to you once you play for so long...
    But ,the engine always fill animations and have caps based in the interenal roles, so, Imagine it like that, like, you can have max. arround 4-5 key players in the whole squad, then, the game works per lists so fills slots and sets like a limit, because you can't set 5 attacking players and see all of them, scoring 5 goals, there is a limit applied by the own engine. you can feel it and thats what Im talking about.
    What are the best ways to spot dominance powers and contributive powers?
    How should I interpret player ratings in a game?

Rookie
    By playing a friendly vs a 1* team you can perfectly spot the internal role of each single player of your team, as you oversize the internal programming.

And yes, the team is calibrated by the engine limitating the roles, so if the reserves have too much power assigned, the only way to get a good signing is by selling them.
    How do you "spot" those players?

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    How do you "spot" those players?
    It is more simple than what it seems at the end, is about the players that appear in the animations, what they do, and the plauers that, are almost always hidden.
    The game isnt so paranoid, it doesnt set 1 key player for each game as the team have a basic calibration by default.
    So you can spot if there's 1 key player that will resolve 2/3 games, if the power is spread between 2-3 key players and then who are the contributive players that will help alternating games with effective chances, your GK performance too, and neutral players that dont show up but don't hurt the simulation -basically we should consideer as useful players those getting 9-10's and MotM, even if they are not visible in the animations cause perform as neutrals- aggressive, DL or DR joining attack too are a plus and FKs/Corners man, is all you need to spot, there is no much where to find in reality, then once you know what hey do, be sure that they are well programmed.. its about pay a bit of attention and try to have the best for all the posible sources, to score in animations mainly and too, to don't be punished in the period that the opponent controls the game, so knowing who's the aggressive, that your GK is a guarantee... etc

Rookie
    Very interesting things in this thread. I have one question though. Let's assume I have a very strong key player as my left winger (which I do) and at the moment he is 30 yo. I also have two other strong key players, both a bit shadowed by this aml. Still they all score more than 1 goal per game.

That aml will play easily a couple more seasons, maybe until he retires. I haven't trained him in a long long time, but due to a constant scoring titles and motm nominations he is still over 130%. Anyway, there will be a time I have to replace him.

The question is, is it better to sell the old player first, so the role he is carrying is released and the new player can acquire it? Because if I understood this correctly, if I get the replacement first and then sell the old star, this new guy can never get that star role?

Edit: For example, I have good team at the moment, but I have planned three changes for the next season. I was thinking of changing both fullbacks and one MC. DL is coming from the academy (I'm still very unsure about academy players), but both DR and MC I have already bought from the market. So now what I mean is will there be some potential wasted as I buy these replacements so early on? They will get to starting XI next season and the old players will be sold this season. Should I buy those replacements only after I have sold the players they are replacing?

Ok, I have another question. Is there some kind of limit for good ratings? My three frontmen are constantly getting those 9s and 10s, but is it realistic to think, that I could have all of my team having at least 8s? Or can I assume that because my attackers are taking all the good ratings, it's ok that my mc's get mostly 7s?
    Last edited by Hejst; 05-18-2021 at 08:37 AM.

And if more,i know its nothing to do with reality,just game but when everything's predicted and predetermined its annoying.you want to make some impact on game but here you cant.now already high white skills are not making any difference.you dont need to be active to win everything,dont need to train players or change tactics.if nordeus will let you will win.for example team never attended game,no trainings one word not active, winning against active managers, better teams and still going for quadruple.players every season in topscorer,never changed tactics.so where is all importance what everyone talking about.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by minvis80 View Post
    SIC
    Dude..... I just can't. Watch youtube tutorials about tactics, it really works. Unless Nordeus has repeatedly planned my team to initiate a comeback so coincidently at the same time I adjust my tactics according to how the game is going. I guess Nordeus likes me?
    Last edited by khris; 05-18-2021 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Edited Quoted message.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast