Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: What is wrong

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    Can I ask what drills you are using, please? Guessing Passing will be one...
    Thanks
    It depends on your team and style of play. I don't have a fixed set since I adapt in accordance to my opponents. Choose the drills that match your style of play. Possessive means heavy passing and pressing drills while long balls would be more counter attacking, passing, and shooting drills. There is no one fits all solution. It takes several seasons of trial and error since there is no guidance on this topic. Unfortunately, the "garbage" 4 note assistant remarks were crucial to developing that. What is your preferred style of play?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Nope I don't remember. I almost never read those mostly nonsense assistant manager notes... My MCs have very good skills.
    Sorry bud, but if weaker teams are dominating you in midfield..... as much as it might hurt..... they are doing something better than you. I would reconsider your midfield strategy if you really are dominated by weaker teams and don't feel you can influence the match by much. Good skills are great but usually not enough to cut it.

Unfortunately, these "nonsense" manager note's were the key to developing elements of the game not easily seen in statitics
    Last edited by InvincibleGinger FC; 05-03-2021 at 08:05 PM.

Famous
    Every match I watch this season turns into a bad result. Not going to say troll.

Don't watch and I win by half a dozen or more goals.

Engine is FUBAR.

Game is SNAFU.

Had enough......really.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Every match I watch this season turns into a bad result. Not going to say troll.

Engine is FUBAR.

Game is SNAFU.

Had enough......really.
    You are right,something happend,results coming unreal good teams strugling, like no trained and not active teams winning against real favorites,well trained players are not performing like seasons before,one game against strong active team you scoring 10 goals next against poor team strugling to play.for example my second account where im making players for my main team is not trained not active in matches and is not loosing no matter what team stronger or weaker playing.games are predetermined and simulated how nordeus want.engine is not working.some teams will be winning a lot and will be thinking how great managers they are dime will be loosing games they dont expect to loose,maybe when nordeus will fix their simuliation engine then will come normality to game

Rookie
    Guys, you all should get used to this. Whenever these guys implement an update, they change sth within the engine. Quite strange it always runs into the times I start to play again.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Sure, I only keep FT except the youth players of course. Who I sometimes use for the sponsor tasks. Why?
    Wow everytime i learn something new from you. I could only find 1 FT in 6 months.

Very useful information @Khris thanks!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Wow everytime i learn something new from you. I could only find 1 FT in 6 months.

Very useful information @Khris thanks!
    Most of the youths below 60 are ft2 as far as I hear. I might be wrong though, haven’t tested myself.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post

Engine is FUBAR.

Game is SNAFU.

Had enough......really.
    Sounds to me like the assistant manager has better tactical skills than the big boss lol

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The thing is, that each new signing, change the internal list of contributive roles, because the game works per lists.
    You know, the game have internal roles, these, are limited, so you can't have 8 key players. Some players, are scorers, some do assistances, some have aggressivity linked... roles, have animations assigned.
    The, once the live match starts a scenario is selected, the previous ratings and the variations (players with 10-10-10-8-10, so max. x3 top ratings, others have 2 as max and lower, others have 8-6-8-6-8 etc) affect the current scenario in where the engine does a simplification, selectitng 6-7 players that will be determinant in the current game.
    Once simplification is done, what means that the animations linked to the players and their roles, can be activated, so show up during the game, the game does 2 lists, one for defensive and one for attacking animations.
    the game doesnt simulate never, the defensive playing, as basically all mentalities are created to have the game control and game control means = attacking chances.
    The bar, and it's virtual center which is displaced, tell you the state of the simulation, which allow you to get the attacking animations.
    Then, to have effectivity, if the attack list have no active animations available, means that you need to change players between lists,
    You can add a DR arrow, simplify 3 sides and keep only 2 to focuss power in the predetermined selected areas etc...
    As the engine assign internally 2 powers to the players to create all this, which are the Contributive (effectivitym % of successful animations linked) and dominance power (linked to the animations inside a scenario, that have 25 animations per game) and can happen that a player have a lot of dominance ower but have low contribution, he'll take all the slots only to miss despite having the control of the whole match, so thats why then you need to modify the lists, even a def' arrow to a ST can remove the ST from the attacking animations list and put a better player.

So, as said, once new players join the team, one have to take a lot of care, because as roles are limited, may happen that some subs or reserves have better dominance/contributive roles, and thats why I always recommend, before finding new players or do new signins (as the market players are empty of role, or animations assigned, it is assigned once a player join your team, if its a key player or not, aggressive or not, etc) to liberate the superb roles assigned to the reserves, because if you do like me, keeping old players to retire in my squad, it can happen that you keep 5 key players as reserves, so will be imposible for you -as happened to me- to buy a new player having a key player role, as these contributive roles are limited. I bought 7 STs and all of them were a epic fail, till I realized about this, sold them and then, yeah, it worked.

And thats the resume of the day about internal programming. lol
    Could someone who understands write this once again, in other and maybe better words? Because I have no idea what khris wanted to say
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by petrstary View Post
    Could someone who understands write this once again, in other and maybe better words? Because I have no idea what khris wanted to say
    I wrote this in 2 mins. and it really contains a lot of particular terminology.
    All is about underatsnd the game processes, how the engine creates a team, calibrates it to be realistic, etc.

Better ask me point per point where you're lost and I'll try to reply the best I can, because it's only me talking about internal programming and creating new terms to define every game aspect, still many people have read me.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast