Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Cup: Goliath Returns Challenge - Full-Time!

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    That is 360 tokens, how much $ do I have to spend for it, how much more to buy just what you put in shop for this season. Wow would 100$ would be enough for 1 season. THIS IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE GAME EVER.

I have 1000 jerseys and emblems in my Club Inventory, but when I need to find some jersey it is very hard cause you guys never did anything good for sorting those Club Inventory, THERE IS TOTAL MESS, I have to scroll down and up several times until I find what I was looking for.
    Agreed! Nodeus for so much money they extort from players and already bought by an american company, why they cant sort the inventory out? That's basic101!

Really useless to scroll so long in order to find jersey and logos that you want in your inventory,

1st of all just let the duplicates be in 1image and put number of duplicates on it just like in clubshop,
    2nd of all let's us view/sort it from oldest-newest/newest-oldest in our inventory. Is it that hard to code it? Back then when I learn programming it was like the most basic line in coding..

Somehow the inventory are randomly arranged. Really fukin messed up!
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-30-2021 at 12:21 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M and MNK Kaskada like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    That is 360 tokens, how much $ do I have to spend for it, how much more to buy just what you put in shop for this season. Wow would 100$ would be enough for 1 season. THIS IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE GAME EVER.

I have 1000 jerseys and emblems in my Club Inventory, but when I need to find some jersey it is very hard cause you guys never did anything good for sorting those Club Inventory, THERE IS TOTAL MESS, I have to scroll down and up several times until I find what I was looking for.
    I experienced missing jerseys before. Wrote in to support and they rectified it. I shared the experience here as well. The mess is so we won’t notice when things go missing. Beware!

Allowing us to sort the inventory is a good suggestion. Hope they see this
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 11-30-2021 at 01:53 AM.
    jarharnamme and MNK Kaskada like this.

this game already 12years old, yet they can't make proper inventory..the fuk!?
    how hard it is to make really organized inventory for club logos and jerseys?
    MNK Kaskada and EastsiderSG like this.

Addicted
    There are allways those who fill their days criticizing!

Loved the association event, for me one of the best in the game, and also liked the extra dificulty you put into it, and both the shields and equipments are great.

The only down part for me is final prize, many players won't put the 7-9* ST to good use, perhaps ofering boost % packs for training players, similar to those on the sponsor, would be better!
    khris and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Rookie
    yeah i end up selling the players. the lower rated teams in my association use them though. so there is that.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    There are allways those who fill their days criticizing!

Loved the association event, for me one of the best in the game, and also liked the extra dificulty you put into it, and both the shields and equipments are great.

The only down part for me is final prize, many players won't put the 7-9* ST to good use, perhaps ofering boost % packs for training players, similar to those on the sponsor, would be better!
    Why do you criticizing them, the player 7* is really good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12