Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 3D - What's new? - March 27th

Addicted
    No free ads. ?

Rookie
    This is trash. My device is 4gb ram and don't support 3D?

I will stop playing this game
    jarharnamme likes this.

Addicted
    Why is Top eleven always good at finding the day that was end of the season and preparing for maintenance, it came across the same day that we had moving clock forward by 1 hour for summer time on Sunday March 27.

Thanks i missed to claim my rewards from last season.

Rookie
    I tried my first 3D friendly match and - it looks awesome! Very good!

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    No free ads. ?
    i also encounter this bug/error. can watch ads for like 2videos then the button goes grey, turn off and on the apps again can continue watch ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmyrushy View Post
    This is trash. My device is 4gb ram and don't support 3D?

I will stop playing this game
    oh boy. lucky my iphone 6 & ipad air 1st gen can still play this 3d chess game. too bad they just kill every other version pre-3d version.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Why is Top eleven always good at finding the day that was end of the season and preparing for maintenance, it came across the same day that we had moving clock forward by 1 hour for summer time on Sunday March 27.

Thanks i missed to claim my rewards from last season.
    i thought you can claim rewards this season. unless you mean the task rewards. well you're fuked because that rewards are meant to be claimed as soon as possible. not at the very last minute of last day of season..
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 03-27-2022 at 08:33 AM.

When this update will be available in India!?.

also since they took out all the old jerseys in clubshop probably would be a good idea to put a small tag 3d/2d on topleft/topright of jerseys in the inventory.
    make managers easier to find jersey they want to strut in 3d since now we have to scroll across hundreds and thousands of jerseys in a fukin mess of inventory that cant be sorted new-old or old-new or whatever sort we can have.
    Sinany03 likes this.

so i got my 1st 3d experience in super league just now. not bad.
    but i'll give some cons hope they can improve it:-
    1) the loading into match now takes longer than before. it might be problem if you go into someone's match at 75-80min and you cant support them because it takes 3-5sec to load the match. by the time i want to click on my friend button the game already near finish
    2) the 2d now is terrible because the 2d is 3d backwards. the smoothness of 2d before is gone. and that's horrendous!
    3) the sound in live match is lower than before. this is minor issue but i depends on ingame sound+vibration to alter my tactic/formation incase i'm losing while i do other things in life.

oh i'm impressed by the tremendous numbers of highlights of goals from crosses. guess nodes does listen to us when we complaint that's it's hard to score from crosses in top11.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 03-27-2022 at 10:34 AM.

The game is so slow, for supporting friends is very bad it takes so much time to opt in and out of matches even when 2D is activated.

Addicted
    First thing i liked is toggling 2d/3d is very smooth and funny

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast