Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 3D - What's new? - March 27th

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    i thought you can claim rewards this season. unless you mean the task rewards. well you're fuked because that rewards are meant to be claimed as soon as possible. not at the very last minute of last day of season..
    I respect, but for me always waiting last 30 minutes till closing servers for maintenance. Its best for new opportunities and tactical diversion.

Dreamer
    agree initial loading is slow specially when supporting friends match. it will be nightmare if their a event and all your friends are playing match. also the new 2d animation seems slower then before and its hard to spot opponents tactics like before.

other then that seems good enough and love the fact that you don't have to switch to a different tab to change your tactics during live match.
    jarharnamme and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post

oh i'm impressed by the tremendous numbers of highlights of goals from crosses. guess nodes does listen to us when we complaint that's it's hard to score from crosses in top11.
    Have you observed goal assists by DL/DR?
    NUNO FC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I respect, but for me always waiting last 30 minutes till closing servers for maintenance. Its best for new opportunities and tactical diversion.
    yeah i also usually hold my reward til the last task (there're some stupid task that need high morale/new position on last task) but after last task unlock i click every reward available.
    i do also missed out the fire boost on last day for few season.
    i can understand your feeling if you missed out on some % skill, i actually surprised that today maintenance is quick by an hour. turns out it already DST

Have you observed goal assists by DL/DR?
    i actually saw some from on my live match. after u ask i checkout the match report again. 2 assists from winger (not surprised) and another assist by fullback.

[Official] Top Eleven 3D - What's new? - March 27th-cross.jpg
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 03-27-2022 at 12:20 PM.

Apprentice
    Ha ha! It was very funny to see in 3D just now how an attacker on a breakaway one on one with the goalkeeper just decided to stop and turn around and pass the ball back and lose it.
    I guess nothing has changed there. It was quite surreal to actually see it in 3D vs. the simple 2D animation. It made it even more ridiculous. Come on Nordeus!

Pro
    Why did they have to remove the old 2d? Now years of experience has gone to waste, how do we even know what team mentality our opponent is using with this 3d

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Why did they have to remove the old 2d? Now years of experience has gone to waste, how do we even know what team mentality our opponent is using with this 3d
    The game is changing after they got capital investment. I think we are already long overdue to see these ng updates. You should try to anticipate and learn what's new for you so you don't have to dwell on the past as a good manager attitude
    Last edited by RaiKo; 03-28-2022 at 11:14 AM.

Addicted
    Dev. team gotta work a little bit harder out there are competition with similar 3d manager games on the market because there are still a lot of cosmetic and random, non-effect values which are contrary to the logic of how a football game should be played.

[Official] Top Eleven 3D - What's new? - March 27th-psx_20220328_142843.jpg
    [Official] Top Eleven 3D - What's new? - March 27th-20220328_134007.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 03-28-2022 at 11:34 AM.

The game is changing after they got capital investment. I think we are already long overdue to see these ng updates. You should try to anticipate and learn what's new for you so you don't have to dwell on the past as a good manager attitude
    people just point out the bad in the new update. if it's not broken dont fixed it. the 2d now is fukin bad & now to support your other friends also takes more time. like 3x slower than before. dafuq?
    maurizio2208 likes this.

Pro
    I wasn't at any point excited about 3d. I expected that we will still have the old 2d as an option I liked that 2d view.

I guess I'll start using just commentaries as they provide more insight to the match.

Edit:
    I can't find commentary anymore wtf!
    Last edited by Spartan117; 03-28-2022 at 04:24 PM.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast