Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Season 157 - Are you ready?

All are right game results are predetermined.only in forum top eleven ass kissers trying to convince that not.no tactics is working,result will be what supposed to be.fast breaks are disaster,mostly what you see per game,mutants cant score,they are uselles or same like simple player.one thing results are taken from space.but they dont give a ****.here is plenty newbies who paying them and are so happy about this **** that dont need to improve.thorough years already picked so many proves,that no chance to prove that im wrong.game went down 👎 totally in last year.all these updates just damaged game.expecially 3D is joke 2D was ten times better.can see that they didnt sorted any problems from last season,so dont want to waste my time for game that is not a game what is called for .after such years it coming time to leave this for believers in it.good luck to watch just to get rest
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by minvis80 View Post
    All are right game results are predetermined.only in forum top eleven ass kissers trying to convince that not.no tactics is working,result will be what supposed to be.fast breaks are disaster,mostly what you see per game,mutants cant score,they are uselles or same like simple player.one thing results are taken from space.but they dont give a ****.here is plenty newbies who paying them and are so happy about this **** that dont need to improve.thorough years already picked so many proves,that no chance to prove that im wrong.game went down totally in last year.all these updates just damaged game.expecially 3D is joke 2D was ten times better.can see that they didnt sorted any problems from last season,so dont want to waste my time for game that is not a game what is called for .after such years it coming time to leave this for believers in it.good luck to watch just to get rest
    I feel like the engine is completely different. Sometimes it's hard to beat teams that are much worse than you too

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

WTF happened to the algorithm this season .... I'm used to getting teams that I can atleast put up a challenge ... This season I have however drawn teams that are way out of my league ... It's like I simply don't stand a chance ...
    Bilko likes this.

All are right game results are predetermined.only in forum top eleven ass kissers trying to convince that not.no tactics is working,result will be what supposed to be.fast breaks are disaster,mostly what you see per game,mutants cant score,they are uselles or same like simple player.one thing results are taken from space.but they dont give a ****.here is plenty newbies who paying them and are so happy about this **** that dont need to improve.thorough years already picked so many proves,that no chance to prove that im wrong.game went down 👎 totally in last year.all these updates just damaged game.expecially 3D is joke 2D was ten times better.can see that they didnt sorted any problems from last season,so dont want to waste my time for game that is not a game what is called for .after such years it coming time to leave this for believers in it.good luck to watch just to get rest
    funny because i'm probably 1 of the most complaint guy in this forum somehow i'm loving this new update and engine.
    if you guys are having a hard time just look at stepenwolf latest image to know & understand what's meta for this week.
    last season it's striker, then the goalkeeper.
    since the counterattack introduction there're surge of new meta.
    if you guys can't adapt i suggest you guys uninstall this game. it's better for your health..for real.
    my friend did when opponent goalkeeper make 20saves and he lost from 1 shot on target. he delete it, left asso middle of month, left whatsapp group..
    somehow he came back just before season ends. with healthier mental state!
    if this game depress you (like 2 of my former asso mates playing in ultimate) then for real, uninstall it guys.
    you shouldn't let game dictate your mental state & health

Banned
    another draw in the league because of opposing GK worldie, 3 games played in league, 1W and 2D, funny that the 2 games i attend my A team can’t score to save their lives, yet the one i didn’t watch my B team wins 3-1, coming back from 1-0 down with 10 players, just yesterday my B team played in league and cup, i forgot to switch the teams, so they played tired against a strong opponent in the cup away in the 1st leg, when i went to check the score, i expected to see a loss, but to my surprise i won 3-0 , it doesn’t make any sense, this game has gone to the mud for sure. This will be my last season playing this game, i'm done, time to let this go for my health sake.
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 04-28-2022 at 03:05 AM.

Yup, some games are definitely predetermined. Some are enough to ruin our trophy run. I don't bother too much about the animations but focus more on tactical changes. I never thought formations or tactics worked but every change does trigger recalculation and can sway matches either way.

2 games and 2 loss, 0 goals and 7 conceded. played attack mentaliyt against +10 strength teams and shots on goal : 1 and 2 in 2 games.

All loosers loves this update.i dont care about results.its just game.just cant see any point to waste time in it cause nothing works.check your mental health,looks like you live in space with big imagination

VIP
    Retarded... Why the hell I was wasting my time playing this for 8 years???????????

Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Retarded... Why the hell I was wasting my time playing this for 8 years???????????

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1fyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	139295
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1fyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	139296
    Can you share the teams quality please? and oppos rating to try to read this.
    Last edited by khris; 04-28-2022 at 11:14 AM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast