Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Season 157 - Are you ready?

Banned
    i have yet to score from a single counter attack in this game since the 3D update, every time the ball gets intercepted by the opposing player or my player send its wide. Fix your sh*ty game Nordeus
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 04-30-2022 at 09:55 AM.

VIP
    The highest average rating I've ever seen - 9.16... In the old game the score would be 28-0 and now it's only 8-0...

Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fww.jpg

VIP
    Another idiotic outcome... 1-1... In any other managerial game, with this performance, opponent would be trashed, but not here... You are laughing stock...

Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Another idiotic outcome... 1-1... In any other managerial game, with this performance, opponent would be trashed, but not here... You are laughing stock...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1fwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	139333
    Share the statistic?

Haven't seen such a highly contested league ever. Certainly not in first levels of the game. A respectable 6-0-2 so far and I am barely fourth. Wouldn't even be mad if I end up playing Super League next season. I'll just consider it a compensation for easily coasting level one league with all 26 wins.

Doing alright in the cup, knocked out one of the favorites after an away draw and home win. THE favorite however probably awaits me in the semifinals. Gonna try to train the team enough to narrow the gap in quality between us, then you never know...

Barring a catastrophe I'll make it to the last 16 of Champions League. Haven't bothered to check clubs in other groups. Turns out I was right about investment dropping compared to past times I played. A typical 9-5 job not allowing me to attend a lot of my matches doesn't help either. But I still believe the remaining trophies will come by the end of the year...
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

VIP
    Two players from starting eleven are sent off in an easy game yesterday... Today is a game vs. runner-up... How convenient... So many situations in which the engine is taking a side with spenders...
    Not to mention yellow cards vs. 2-star bot teams, none for them, which is ridiculous... Logic says: Weak tackling vs. strong dribbling leads to foul, not the opposite... Unless it's Top Eleven...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Two players from starting eleven are sent off in an easy game yesterday... Today is a game vs. runner-up... How convenient... So many situations in which the engine is taking a side with spenders...
    Not to mention yellow cards vs. 2-star bot teams, none for them, which is ridiculous... Logic says: Weak tackling vs. strong dribbling leads to foul, not the opposite... Unless it's Top Eleven...
    I thought its only me who feel the engine taking side with the spenders. Changing tactis every match like a fool, just to know that engine spender can not beaten.
    Steppenwolf and maurizio2208 like this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    I thought its only me who feel the engine taking side with the spenders. Changing tactis every match like a fool, just to know that engine spender can not beaten.
    Literally, almost every season, since I started playing this, my best player get a yellow card in the first few games... Then he get second yellow a game before some derby match... He is very, very rarely suspended in an easy match...

Addicted
    My opponent in CL got a bunch of (4 or 5) scout players to increase their AvQ from 115% to 130% before our life and death match (whoever wins would be 2nd place and the other 4th). I am at 110% by the way. Won 0-1 away, all those tokens were for nothing

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Not true, this season. I am a big spender. They have really shut down the scoring. One way is the goalie rating starts climbing at the beginning of the game and keeps climbing I am taking about 6-7 star goalies facing an offense that is loaded with 10 and 9 stars. Spenders don’t spend to get the same result that lesser teams get.

I understand it is frustrating to play against spenders. However, it is real life. Who wins The Liga, EPL, German or Italian leagues? The spenders.

However, Nordeus could limit how much could be spent or how many star players one could have, but that isn’t going to happen. Boost, special competitions, the Academy, special offerings all the time and special abilities and I could go on and on.

This is not about fairness. Notice their rewards. You gain more playing in worthless association matches over the weekend than you do winning a treble. One person will get 30% for having the highest scorer in the league. That is it. However, if you like jerseys, emblems, and pitches, there are plenty of those. You might gain a player, but he is too old and not that good most of the time.
    I have won 28 leagues, 28 cups, and 20 CL in 42 seasons. I quit for about 8 of those. Anyway, I see myself quitting again and for good. Great game in a lot of ways but they really don’t even do much for the spenders. They ignore us as they do you.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast