Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Season 160 - Are you ready?

Last season I finished 5th in the league and runner up in the cup. It's the first time that I haven't qualified for the Champions League. I was quite please to only lose the the cup final by 0-1, as the winning team had 40% better quality than mine. However I owed it to my players to ask for a replay, as my opponent brought away fans to the match, whereas I wasn't allowed to.

A great start to this season: I haven't conceded a goal yet and have had opponents who just don't seem to care. This morning I beat an opponent of similar quality 4-0.

Three injuries so far. I haven't bothered to repair them as it is giving other players a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Is there a mistake? I see both special sponsor jerseys as away? Its nice to get a set but if i cant use them as a set, whats the point? Am i supposed to purchase the home version with tokens?
    Unless something has changed. It's about the color, never about the name. We should be able to set both jerseys without any issue. It's a good change. I never saw the need for youth coaches.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    lets dance!

A clear Offside

Verstuurd vanaf mijn M2003J15SC met Tapatalk

Addicted
    Is there a mistake? I see both special sponsor jerseys as away? Its nice to get a set but if i cant use them as a set, whats the point? Am i supposed to purchase the home version with tokens?
    That’s just name; apparently there is a Youtube (?) channel called AwayDays, with whom Nordeus is collaborating for this season’s sponsor jersey gifts.

But what you thought is a good “business” idea

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    That’s just name; apparently there is a Youtube (?) channel called AwayDays, with whom Nordeus is collaborating for this season’s sponsor jersey gifts.

But what you thought is a good “business” idea
    It wasn’t my intention but i’ll take credit for that lol. How’s Nebu? I was in tribe some years back. Cant remember if you were there.

4 attackers vs 1 defender clear to attack the goal but the guy with the ball decide to brake, turn around and pass the ball back. roflmao

Addicted
    It wasn’t my intention but i’ll take credit for that lol. How’s Nebu? I was in tribe some years back. Cant remember if you were there.
    I don’t think we weren’t in Tribe at the same time, but I’m still there Nebu has left the asso and took a break a long time ago, no idea if he returned or not.
    RaiKo likes this.

Banned
    this sh*t is getting out of hand, joke of a game.

Season 160 - Are you ready?-39b9b03a-d6a0-4e85-9769-0aff2185bcbe.jpg
    Season 160 - Are you ready?-14b8c980-b0d2-47c3-a0c7-76d547cd8fc5.jpg

Season 160 - Are you ready?-6e627d1f-3d80-40c5-b91a-9fafae7cc9ff.jpg

lol
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 07-21-2022 at 09:13 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post

4 attackers vs 1 defender clear to attack the goal but the guy with the ball decide to brake, turn around and pass the ball back. roflmao
    pathetic game, if it was me the defender would have probably intercepted the pass or the attacker would have shot straight at the keeper

So three league games in, and I have three 2-2 draws. Literally all draws in this whole league campaign so far involved me in them. Other 18 games all had a winner.

At this point I am expecting to finish the league unbeaten while simultaneously failing to achieve promotion. Gonna request some special achievement and reward for that.

Could have easily been on zero points as I didn't lead at any point during these games. I was the one rescuing a point every time, although I had more chances than all my opponents.

Same goes for the cup. 1-1 draw away in the first leg thanks to my late equalizer. Better attend the home leg since this is a better opportunity for me than all other previous cups, by a huge margin.

To balance things out apparently, when I faced a narrowly better team in CL groups just now, he was all over me. My goalkeeper was saving many one-on-ones and headers from corner kicks.

Ended up winning 2-1 away, and even that nearly turned into a 2-2. Led 2-0 with 10 minutes left then he scored one and had a great chance for an equalizer but my GK frustrated him one more time.

Shots? He had 25 with 15 on target, I was 14 and 4. I fear karma will strike me at some point later in the season for this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast