Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Season 160 - Are you ready?

This is how I lost the league and I would like to have some logical explanation, I would appreciate if a mod can help me understand.
    Yesterday I have a league match that never started and the time it finished it says my team was defeated to a much lesser opponent. Sounds pretty mundane right, happens everytime.
    Not only the opponent was weaker but my players did not lose any condition or morale after the match, all pristine. Here let me show some snaps
    ATTACH=CONFIG]139841[/ATTACH]
    Season 160 - Are you ready?-lost-league-2.jpg
    Season 160 - Are you ready?-lost-league-3.jpg
    Season 160 - Are you ready?-lost-league-4.jpgSeason 160 - Are you ready?-lost-league.jpg
    I feel like a rip off after spending so many tokens to buy young players, spend greens to power them up, everyday day have 10 % training individual bonus and the server screwed me like this "MATCH DETAILS NOT AVAILABLE"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 160 - Are you ready?-lost-league-1.jpg  

Famous
    Just won the Cup yesterday with 7-1 score!

League is still 6 points... and only 1 draw

CL is my problem lost (1st lost this season) with 2-1 and tonight my home game... but feel like almost no change to make it to the final....
    My best MC is suspended and I'm aready like 18% down to his quality.....

A comeback 3-1 win in the final has sealed the cup! 10 wins and a draw, only 4 goals conceded. Not as smooth as it sounds as I was behind in four matches.

Collection assembled. I'll see if I continue for one more season and quit, or just play until I either win the Super League or drop dead.

No changes in the league. Two points ahead with three games left. Goal difference worse by 12. Head to head with the rival on Friday.

Champions League semifinal, 1st leg at home, I get wrecked 0-3. Team around 10% worse than me. One shot on target from me and four in total.

I'm like eh pity. Let's tweak the line-up a little bit and hope something good happens.

Second leg, I manage to time my break to leave the building and log in around half time. Deficit... Already wiped out, I lead 0-3 at his ground.

Naturally as I logged in what followed was numerous missed chances. Match stats, 23 total shots from me, only FIVE on target.

Then in the 116th minute or so, just as I am getting invested, my opponent scores.

I'm facepalming in disbelief as there is no time left. As I switch my sight back to the match, I see... Goal was ruled out for offside. Phew.

Penalty shootout, as I lead 2-1 after two turns each, internet connection goes kaputt.

Instantly restored, I get the "match is finished and the result will be available shortly".

I'm already preparing to see the report that he won by some random scoreline and I'll be wondering whether I hallucinated everything said above.

Match report, 4-2 penalty shootout win, I'm in the final.

Honestly, still confused.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    This is how I lost the league and I would like to have some logical explanation, I would appreciate if a mod can help me understand.
    Yesterday I have a league match that never started and the time it finished it says my team was defeated to a much lesser opponent. Sounds pretty mundane right, happens everytime.
    Not only the opponent was weaker but my players did not lose any condition or morale after the match, all pristine. Here let me show some snaps
    I feel like a rip off after spending so many tokens to buy young players, spend greens to power them up, everyday day have 10 % training individual bonus and the server screwed me like this "MATCH DETAILS NOT AVAILABLE"
    I know this doesn’t console you but you would have likely lost even if you attended and the match report was available. I have lost to much worse teams with much stronger teams and beaten strong teams with weak ones. Luck or roll of the dice factor often favors the weak or inactive from what i notice. It happens 'everytime' like you mentioned.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 08-11-2022 at 05:39 AM.

yeah they said its technical issue. its like life is not fair now move on. It is what it is.

5-1 is the scoreline these days for me. Won the CL final by that score. Title decider on matchday 25 also won 5-1, from a goal down. And finally, the Super Cup was also a 5-1 comeback.

There were some league-cup and league-CL doubles. One time the league was the only one of the four trophies I missed out on. There was one quadruple with the Super League in the mix. There was one proper treble when Super Cup still wasn't introduced.

So it's official, this is the best season I have ever had in the game, having played it for the first time back in late 2013. Long, long overdue.

Season 160 - Are you ready?-quadrupleleague.jpg
    Season 160 - Are you ready?-quadruplecup.jpg
    Season 160 - Are you ready?-quadruplecl.jpg
    Season 160 - Are you ready?-quadruplesupercup.jpg
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Lets go for the season 161

Replies: 58
    Views: 4,371

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456