Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Experimental thread: Test your players and share the performance

Rookie
    Mírate en YouTube tutoriales de dopaje, podes subir las habilidades blancas mucho más de 180% pero solo podes hacerlo si tenés muchos paquetes de descanso (verde)
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by _Renaldo_ View Post
    I agree, i see they just blatantly show us its about making a profit, you don’t even get tokens from selling players anymore but everytime we watch an Ad they get paid, sometimes it feels like they’re forcing us to pull out our credit cards and spend money.
    This comment is off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeDoctor View Post
    I just can't figure out how to get my players trained up to 180% in their white skills without taking months to do so. Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lion View Post
    Mírate en YouTube tutoriales de dopaje, podes subir las habilidades blancas mucho más de 180% pero solo podes hacerlo si tenés muchos paquetes de descanso (verde)
    The 180% rule is what the current training system uses to limit the limit of %'s (XP=experience) that each drill can provide you.

If a drill, trains x2 skills, the limit will be 180x2 1%s so, it will give 360%s and then the drill will give 0%.

If a drill, trains x5 skills, it will be 180%x5 1%s so 900% of experience and then the drill will colapse and gove 0%.

So you have some training calculators to see he best drill to train a Skill in particular, using a drill that affects the skill you want to train and 1-2-3 more skills that are less upgraded, so that have more margin for the drill.

Hi khris.
    Here is my rating of current team (lv 13).
    First two match is vs lv 3, last 3 match is vs lv 5.
    Can you tell me which player has key role?
    I guess it maybe number 11, 20, 25 (rating is only 9, 10) or maybe not (that rating just because these players have 9*)
    Is my gk good/bad?

Thank you (your sharing is very helpful)
    Last edited by mucemgnut0694; 09-05-2022 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mucemgnut0694 View Post

Hi khris.
    Here is my rating of current team (lv 13).
    First two match is vs lv 3, last 3 match is vs lv 5.
    Can you tell me which player has key role?
    I guess it maybe number 11, 20, 25 (rating is only 9, 10) or maybe not (that rating just because these players have 9*)
    Is my gk good/bad?

Thank you (your sharing is very helpful)
    Hi,

Click on Form and switch to Stats, to see the goals/assists and MotM of each please

Rookie
    I just can't figure out how to get my players trained up to 180% in their white skills without taking months to do so. Am I missing something?
    Yes, you are missing something. Your players do not need to be 180%. When your opponent is over 10 levels below you, your opponent will see your players over 180%, while you see them as 108% and so on. Usually your players are 200+%to your opponent. But because the maximum overall the engine takes into account is 180%, it means that all of your players are even skilled, 180%. And as I said before, this is important, so this new guy you just bought, possibly a 3* player, is given an even chance against your old players, who might be 9*.

If you play against your own level opponent, or just a few levels below, this new guy will be inferior against your old stars, because he is just 3* against that 9*.

Edit. And all of this is to get that fair rating for your new player.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejst View Post
    Yes, you are missing something. Your players do not need to be 180%. When your opponent is over 10 levels below you, your opponent will see your players over 180%, while you see them as 108% and so on. Usually your players are 200+%to your opponent. But because the maximum overall the engine takes into account is 180%, it means that all of your players are even skilled, 180%. And as I said before, this is important, so this new guy you just bought, possibly a 3* player, is given an even chance against your old players, who might be 9*.

If you play against your own level opponent, or just a few levels below, this new guy will be inferior against your old stars, because he is just 3* against that 9*.

Edit. And all of this is to get that fair rating for your new player.
    Here he is asking about training and the 180% rule that the training system uses.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Hi,

Click on Form and switch to Stats, to see the goals/assists and MotM of each please
    Thank for your rep.
    Here is that stats (im much stronger in my league , cup and c1)

Quote Originally Posted by mucemgnut0694 View Post
    Thank for your rep.
    Here is that stats (im much stronger in my league , cup and c1)

So basically you have 2 key players, the ST and AMR. You really have a good team, no 7's in the ratings and thats a rare case.

Then, these 2 players probably are alternating to resolve the scenarios, playing at high level and if one doesnt resolve the scenario the other one will work on it. Then it can happen that if both players have a expected synchronized drop on rating or performance you wmay need to focuss on others or even sub one of them to achieve the goal.
    About the GK with all these 8's... you need to check out at the performance vs equal or higher teams, to know if he's worth, so if there is any mistake on defence you need to focuss first of all on your GK if you want a replacement.

What do you mean by "test vs. a 1% team, 10 levels lower"? I'm only a level 10, and I have no idea how to find a 1% team.
    I can't buy or sell a player between my daughters and mine account in so called "negotiations", so I put "selling a player" in the check box and I'm given this thread? Well ain't this a circus? smh

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast