Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Experimental thread: Test your players and share the performance

Experimental thread: Test your players and share the performance

I always recommend to any manager who reach me for a bit of guidance, to test the players they sign, VS a 1% team 10 levels lower to expose the internal programming of the new player and compare it with the players we have.
    Too to expose the Internal (and limited) Contributive Roles (based in 2 powers, Contributive power -aka efficency- and Dominance power -aka Number of animations that a player can take in a live match simulation of 25 animations- that the engine assign internally to our players, and too the Max. Rating Achievable, so to know if, once we signed the player, the system gave him a Role as Key Player.

Here I open this thread to experiment a bit about all this stuff. You guys need to understand that the game is basically a process so it have a way to work by using information/numbers, and ordering them -in lists mainly, because the engine creates 2 lists players to create a Scenario, one for Attacking animations and the second for Defense animations, once list start looking for available players (so those who will not have a Expected rating drop, mainly, so a 7-10-10-10-7 for example here we expect a 10 after the 7, so a Push and the player should be available to participate and be determinant in the upcoming game, yeah?) and then the list and available actions are linked/converted to available animations.
    Just a summary of the concept.

So, here the target, is to try to improve the knowledge around this process.
    I'll invite you, to share the captures of your new players, the result, in terms of Performance and Rating, after a couple of Tests vs a 1% team enough distant in levels, as to consider your 3*? new player as 9* so, this means that since the engine, can simulate a margin of 180% as Max. distance, your 3* and your 9* will be equal in quality from the simulator viewpoint, so thats how you can Expose the Internal Programming and compare it between your players,
    and the things we'll check out will be factors like:

-Ratings that your new player have
    -Please, share the Team List page that show the whole team last 5 Ratings of all your players so to see the whole team situation
    -When you sign a new player, test him VS a 1% team 10 levels lower and share the team ratings/valorations and reports
    -We could too, test the Reserves and Subs because the engine calibrates the Roles that assign, so this mean, that you cant buy 11 players that scored 40 goals last season and expect the same. It limites the Contribution, assign more aggressivity, %injury ratio and a etc.
    So this mean that if you already have, inside your reserves, Players with a Jey Role, so very well programmed, even if these are 1% you may not be able to buy a new player from the market, and see a decent role assigned to him. Here is when you need to do the test and sell players to liberate Available Roles.
    -We could test the Stability in the Ratings, so the variables:
    If a player has, 7-8-7-8-7 // or can reach a Max rating once in a while or x2/x3 times in a row, remember that the max. rating is 9&10, both are the same and that usually after x2/x3 Max. Ratings a Drop comes.
    Thats why I tend to synchronize the team ratings for a drop in the whole team, before a CL Final, so I get the push.

But the target here is to try to visualize all this somehow, and have a place where to share captures and track the new signings performance.
    Last edited by khris; 08-26-2022 at 12:37 PM.
    pedrolqb likes this.

with all respect khris, we play this game because we love football.
    i am starting to question what the above you wrote here has to do about football.
    what do you honestly think this game has become, i play this game since 2017.
    Last few years it has become worse and worse because of all the special features they are adding.
    i am not interested in 3D and playstyles.
    Have quited the game a few months ago, but gave it another chance only to see this is becoming a game where they try to milk the managers to keep up.
    JohnnyEye, Michael026 and vinim like this.

Rookie
    Para bajar los puntajes de todos , antes de algún partido importante, como lo haces??

Quote Originally Posted by Snuif View Post
    with all respect khris, we play this game because we love football.
    i am starting to question what the above you wrote here has to do about football.
    what do you honestly think this game has become, i play this game since 2017.
    Last few years it has become worse and worse because of all the special features they are adding.
    i am not interested in 3D and playstyles.
    Have quited the game a few months ago, but gave it another chance only to see this is becoming a game where they try to milk the managers to keep up.
    "i am starting to question what the above you wrote here has to do about football."

At this point you need to understand that when you manage your team, this is not the Manchester United. You are playing a simulator that works by using data inside margins and parameters & you need to understand that the engine don't even understand the simulation like we use to do, because the engine doesn't read formations, the engine doesn't know what a formation is in the same way we do.
    All is about data, the internal programming of players and the simulation process that a engine does, since it works by using lists to fill animation slots.
    If you play FIFA it is the same but you just can buy the faster players and thats it. You will win the Champions League playing with the Alcoyano FC since you control the team with the controller
    Here you have a game that creates scenarios, inside a margin of beatability, with variables when the engine decide which players will be decisive in the upcoming game for realistic purposes.
    You can play in favour of the game behaviour, understanding how it works and too ofc. knowing how the engine does the league draws etc which is crucial to dont come here in the forum as some people does, telling us that they spent 200 monthly euros and they win nothing because the draw places them vs similar AvQ teams.

As a player and since 2013 Ive always been talking about internal programming here, so thats what I do here.

"Last few years it has become worse and worse because of all the special features they are adding.
    i am not interested in 3D and playstyles."

And here I am agree with you, the V2 we had in 2014 was the best version. But the simulation process still the same despite the different layers that the new features are adding.
    As said, you can try to interpret the simulation as if its real football, or you can think like the engine. I will always recommend you to understand the process that the engine does and think like it to understand whats happening here.
    Some people suffers a lot end enters into an eternal rage loop when they try to find a "realistic logic that is supposed to happen".
    this is IA, ain't so smart.

Cheers,
    Khris
    Last edited by khris; 08-28-2022 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lion View Post
    Para bajar los puntajes de todos , antes de algún partido importante, como lo haces??
    Simplemente, los que tienen el "drop" o bajada, por ejemplo, 8-6-9-8-6 (aquí debería subir después del 6, no?) lo mantengo de reserva o suplente en el siguiente partido oficial(liga/copa/cl) que viene justo antes de la final.

Piensa que el juego usa chackpoints o puntos de partida de donde elegir la información para crear la variable siguiente, esos, suelen ser partidos oficiales.
    Por eso, en eventos, a veces en un Tour por ejemplo, si juegas 2 veces seguidas contra un mismo rival, ocurre lo mismo, por ejemplo, roja para el mismo jugador y entorno al mismo minuto.
    Ocurre porque el checkpoint de partida es el mismo y el escenario está preparado, como si fueran animaciones pendientes de ocurrir.

Para los jugadores que tienen buena nota, hay que saber su comportamiento. Algunos tienen 2-3 notas máximas, 9-10, entonces si sé que tiene, por ejemplo 10-8-9-9-10 y me espero el drop después de la tercera nota máxima (9-9-10 y ahí bajaria) lo hago jugar para que baje en el partido antes de la final.

Es práctica pero cuantos más jugadores tengas pendientes de tener una subida de nota esperada (lo que yo llamo un Push) más a favor lo tendrás desde la visión del simulador.
    Más jugadores disponibles tendrás para hacer una buena performance en comparación con el rival, y a veces esa diferéncia puede ser muy mínima, como ganar en los penalties, pero el simulador tiene en cuenta eso y tiende a darte el partido.
    Como dije, práctica.

Piensa que también es el mismo proceso para el rival, entonces a mi me sale bien digamos que 7 de 8 veces ya que siempre por más que te esperes una subida en rendimiento, "el rival esiste".

Saludos,
    Khris
    Last edited by khris; 08-28-2022 at 11:06 AM.

Addicted
    We love football not internal programing. Even if you are right ( and i believe that you are right) it's disappointing that we should play in this way.

And this game became worse because take two made it this way. From playstyles to competitions, to those mini games. Even this 3d which Nordeus are so proud of - it's just weird and ridiculous. I better watch 2d bubbles. Yes, and these new features are not for game to be better but because it's potentially makes more profit for company.

Most things what was made after 2017 just not tick. It's... I have no words.

I need some advice

Hi in today's league match I lost 0-4 . I took following steps before match
    1. i studied opponent formation and adjusted accordingly.
    2. I checked team condition and morale and invested rest and morale pack accordingly.
    3. I was present during the match and tried to respond to game conditions.
    Then for my opponent and my team
    1.opponent and my team are at same level. He had defender at less than five star against my striker of nearly 7 star. But I didn't score even after putting in second striker.
    2. Opponent's total percentage is 116.2 and mine 114.2 . With me investing heavily in defense and midfield still only opponent had scoring opportunity in first half.
    3.my team and training bonus both are at highest level.
    He played with 1 st 1 amr 1amc 1 aml 2 mc 1dl 1dr 2 dc. I played with 2dc 1dl 1dr 1dmc 2mc 1 amc 2 st.
    If I loose by small margin I understand. But I feel like a fool after putting so much mental energy and loosing 0-4. Can anyone explain because it seems in game defense has no value and only putting more person in offense matters. Please look into it. A 2-3 or 1-2 or 1-1 any kind of scoreline like that I understand but 0-4?I can't find any reasonable explanation. Please help me understand. I am loosing my motivation for this game. I am quite new here and this is just my 3rd season. Thank you for your help.
    khris, Julandron and vinim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    We love football not internal programing. Even if you are right ( and i believe that you are right) it's disappointing that we should play in this way.

And this game became worse because take two made it this way. From playstyles to competitions, to those mini games. Even this 3d which Nordeus are so proud of - it's just weird and ridiculous. I better watch 2d bubbles. Yes, and these new features are not for game to be better but because it's potentially makes more profit for company.

Most things what was made after 2017 just not tick. It's... I have no words.
    Take Two changed nothing, the game uses the same basic process since the V1, slightly modified, but the same.
    Can we say that the weather, is just a "scenarios organization" so now instead of a random scenario, each weather have different conditionant factors to decide a match? yeah.

But here we are at the same point as always if we start a discussion like this, and the quation is, how should the game be? what is realism from your viewpoint? how can the players created by the engine be different when some people want a proportional performance linked to the visual skills -right now, it isnt, since the internal team parameters, which are basically Assigned Roles, linked to animations, each role have a Cap of effectivity, and it is limited in number of players, so you cant buy 11 excellent players that scored 40 goals each and se the same, and these roles are linked to a variable to make players be determinant in some alternate games, so as said it isnt proportional the performance to the visual skill- etc- ?

The update that affected the scores the most is the Scores Cap, if you remember the old version we had 16-0's easy ,,, so in terms of impact this is by far the update that impacted the most. The other features, only can affect the parameters inside the same margins by default -weather factors, Playstyles, etc-

The base, as a "game" that should allow you to have a experience performing as manager, is quite good, and well planned, sicne you are forced to test players that are well programmed by default, so now the main issue is to make this understandable, intuitive, and fix some details IMO that we've been dragging since old versions.
    Last edited by khris; 08-28-2022 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percyhere View Post
    Hi in today's league match I lost 0-4 . I took following steps before match
    1. i studied opponent formation and adjusted accordingly.
    2. I checked team condition and morale and invested rest and morale pack accordingly.
    3. I was present during the match and tried to respond to game conditions.
    Then for my opponent and my team
    1.opponent and my team are at same level. He had defender at less than five star against my striker of nearly 7 star. But I didn't score even after putting in second striker.
    2. Opponent's total percentage is 116.2 and mine 114.2 . With me investing heavily in defense and midfield still only opponent had scoring opportunity in first half.
    3.my team and training bonus both are at highest level.
    He played with 1 st 1 amr 1amc 1 aml 2 mc 1dl 1dr 2 dc. I played with 2dc 1dl 1dr 1dmc 2mc 1 amc 2 st.
    If I loose by small margin I understand. But I feel like a fool after putting so much mental energy and loosing 0-4. Can anyone explain because it seems in game defense has no value and only putting more person in offense matters. Please look into it. A 2-3 or 1-2 or 1-1 any kind of scoreline like that I understand but 0-4?I can't find any reasonable explanation. Please help me understand. I am loosing my motivation for this game. I am quite new here and this is just my 3rd season. Thank you for your help.
    You came to the right place. Thats why this thread was opened.

I'll reply you soon. But first I go to dinner

What do you mean by "test vs. a 1% team, 10 levels lower"? I'm only a level 10, and I have no idea how to find a 1% team.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast