Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The server is compromised

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Addicted
    just make bigger chance for everyone to win trophies, that will keep players in game, easily, as i said many times, it can be maded in two ways, in my opinion
    Simply all trophie winners put in same leagues, there they can decide who is bigger fish, non trophie teams in leagues where they can get more fairly chance to raise trophies
    Second way is to change algoritams and make leagues like associations or king event, look on % average of 15 best players in team than make leagues of same power teams 10% diff up and down no matter of manager lvl

The server is compromised-ex.jpg

I started the season as a 40-50% rating since i started all over again on this account and didn t bought any players before i advanced to LVL 30.

This guy is 200% in quality and he s my CL opponent. I figured out after an investigation that he actually got that team from playing DRAW FRENZY.

Never heard of this event before, but i searched it on youtube and if you re lucky and you have a good strategy you can get very good players.
    Not really a big fan of the prizes above the level 50. I would like to improve what attributes i want in an attacker to make him 180%, not the ones in the players they give as reward when you re finishing LVL 60 with high greys and unmaintainable.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12