Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: New Training 2024 - own post

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post New Training 2024 - own post

Since there is a dramatic situation due to the unexpectedness of the update, which has left many managers and community administrators running around like headless chickens, I am going to open a thread to try to raise some points and a bit of order.

Note that I still have to upgrade training until Level 111 which is the new Max. level, and I still getting used to it.

I open a thread, since as we know there is a situation of confusion and, although initially it might seem that the update is hyper invasive in many more terms than it seems because of what it implies, perhaps, and only perhaps, once known and controlled the aspects of the same, it is not a big deal, and maybe exists the option for a minor calibration to make it less time consuming so, lets see where this thread goes.

NOTES- and we can share viewpoints and different things to help other managers fully understad whats been updated, and even different own suggestions to make this less heavy with posible upcoming updates -so aka feedback based in that this is not retroactive for now-

We have now 20 more training levels, so Max. level is now 111, with different drills added.

We have now basically too, Rings, a Yellow Bar & Teamplay trainings.

4 rings that are the conversion of the 4 old bonuses, (attack, possession, defense and condition) and that,

if we fill a Yellow Bar level, we can expand by a +2% the cap of any of the 4 rings.

So, each Ring can be rised to 20%.

Exists too the sharpness, it should be like the old Individual Player bonus, that can reach Level 5. Every new Nordeus Day when server reset comes, it lowers one level.

Rings lose 2% but once ou reach 14% or + you may lose 4% per day.
    (here, let me say that my suggestion is a reduction of -4% once we reach 16%)

More NOTES
    -Tested it training in groups of 4 players and using drills of each kind, it seems -as it has been commented by another manager who tested it- that there is o differance if you train 4, the minium of players or 8 players int he same training round, so this means we may be forced to push the whole team AvQ % which can eb the end of negative %s -just an observation awaiting for more info.-

TO EDIT**

Training Tips Welcome// any test with data of interest welcome too
    1/

SPANISH CHANNEL - ESCUELA LENCINA

Some comments of interest at day November 13tha 2023
    New Training 2024 - own post-top-master2.jpg

2/
    New Training 2024 - own post-training-3.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 11-13-2023 at 02:58 AM.

Rookie
    It doesn’t make much sense, we’ve tried various training methods. This results in 3star players becoming more expensive, haha. Because substitutes are needed for training.

But for sharpness, there is no other way except spending money to buy match day coaches and tactical packages, which means that a month, a basic payment of 1,000 TOKENS is required. Almost no one does this.
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    khris, how many posts you open it wont change opinion majority of players, in few words- training update sucks, nordues greed screw us and ppl will leave, simply as that
    MARCO CAIA, vinim and JustinXI like this.

yeah. how the fuk can we increase sharpness to max 5? my friend try and use his tokens to buy 25tokens and yup he managed to maxed it. so this game now turn from pay to win to pay to play huh? shame!
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Lol khris, if you start a topic, be great and finish it because there are a lot of your unfinished topics in this forum...
    vinim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Lol khris, if you start a topic, be great and finish it because there are a lot of your unfinished topics in this forum...
    The idea is to build the post with contributions since I've not enough info., just the posts I read in different groups, and since since some guys are writing that isnt that hard I try to figure It out. I tested it and got few players with 5 sharpness, now its time to see if with the new levels there is a way to make It less consuming in terms of time and resources...

Of course the point of this, what frustrates all us, is that we cant fill the bonuses fully as usual, thats the main reason that makes It feel so unconfortable.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The idea is to build the post with contributions since I've not enough info., just the posts I read in different groups, and since since some guys are writing that isnt that hard I try to figure It out. I tested it and got few players with 5 sharpness, now its time to see if with the new levels there is a way to make It less consuming in terms of time and resources...

Of course the point of this, what frustrates all us, is that we cant fill the bonuses fully as usual, thats the main reason that makes It feel so unconfortable.
    Khris what fristrates most of us it eh whole way this game is set up, from beginning to end . They must sit around planning how they can make us spend more to do well or as usual not do well at all trying to paly without spending a fortune. Every single thing they paln is BS. You look at everything, training they made it with a potential to be better but much more difficult to achieve and designed to make us spend more. Draw Frenzy is pretty much agreed upon it's a BS money making, token spending failure.All events they put out give very poor rewards, I mean if I have a team at 120% what the heck am I going to do with a player that is less than 100% as a reward? Pitch patterns, emblems and jerseys are useless especially when you gat some you cannoe even sell for a miserable token while you have to pay 30 tokens to get a jersey if you want to buy one. The offers in these events, players that have an unresonable cost per player, loans are ridiculously priced to redeem a player, then a three day loan is BS all together. If they give a player with a three day loan then the sign up price for that player should be relatively low. If you had a player for a whole seasun then it is understandable that if you want that player you nwould be willing to pay more. Yet the general pricing is way too hiigh. Token pricesa are way too high, they never ever give token deals like 50% off or the likes of that. Kick Around the mew event is BS as well. 25 tokens to re-eneter? for what? to get one token and a few boosters and a lot of red cards? There are also no free re-entries daily? The monthly card plus is a joke. The new third special abilities do not work at all, the player you choose to earn tokens suddenly cannot score as much or assist as much as he uesed to, geez I wonder why that is? Yet if you bring this up to support they-ll try to tlell you it's coincidental, well it is not! This game is a money spending trap period and they are greedy and unfair, They deign things thinking that they help us play a betetr game, in reality it only hlps them make more money. How about the player academy? Another joke! Prices unattainable and what are these long times to train a player? I send a player into one of these overpriced trainings I lose them for half the season, get them for the other half and then lose 20% if I promote? What a racket.

Even the playstyle booster is another money making, token spending ploy. Thye give us absoliutley nothing. People who do not want to spend or cannot are at a great disadvantage and in addition it is a game designed to favor the Indonesian/ Asian markets mostly, there they get thousands of free tokens in thier free token gaming. When we can earn one token they get 100 or more. How fair it this? This is what frustrates us.
    khris likes this.

New training drills if you have them easy training with out loose to much condition ,especially if you have the clinic one drill
    You get your players full to 99%after finishing your training the problem with that is we cant have them standard[ATTACH=CONFIG]140720New Training 2024 - own post-img_5142.jpg
    Last edited by Nick Lizas; 11-11-2023 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Second photo p
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Lizas View Post
    New training drills if you have them easy training with out loose to much condition ,especially if you have the clinic one drill
    You get your players full to 99%after finishing your training the problem with that is we cant have them standard[ATTACH=CONFIG]140720Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5142.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	140720
    Without the Rejuvenation Clinic that would not be very effective.
    Again, if we had access for free to more than the one Teamplay drill a day things would be easier
    As it is, spend spend spend....
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Yesterday my attack bonus was dropped from 16% to 12. I didn't get it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast