Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: New Training 2024 - own post

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    I'm just trying to work my way through it and get my training to over 32% with using as few greens as I can. Hopefully my opponents haven't sussed it out yet and I can have an advantage over them. Sad but true but I am trying to take advantage over other people's frustration. Think I've got part of it sorted but still not happy with the whole scenario.
    It seems its about administrate the playbooks, for whats been tested you can keep sharpness 5 and bonuses to 12 with a single training, but it has its trick...

As I mentioned, we have different managers doing tutorials and sharing tips, so I will add a Spanish channel by now and few thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/@escuelalencinadeltopeleven9202

New Training 2024 - own post-top-master2.jpg

More comments found of groups, following the previous post

New Training 2024 - own post-training-3.jpg

Addicted
    If you not using teamplay drills, you cant increase nothing without going crazy in normal training. It's abnormal to try to increase teamplay bonuses with default drills.
    Now it's all about teamplay drills which you get only one random daily. And what is more interesting that it only affects teamplay bonus and not give a single attribute point...
    Last edited by tomu741; 11-13-2023 at 06:56 AM.

I don't need a stupid video telling me by using teamplay drills we can get high sharpness and bonus without spending many greens. Of course it's by using teamplay drills.
    But how can we get enough and the suitable type of teamplay drills? We have to pay!
    What if we don't want to use teamplay drills? We stick with normal trainings and the increment is so small. We can't fill the sharpness and bonus unless we do lots of normal trainings and spend lots of greens.
    But how can we get more greens? We have to pay!
    Pay pay pay all day
    vinim and wind like this.

Khris , this doesn't help. The new update required some kind of payment to be done - would it be greens or drills - something extra is required now.

Voice and channel our frustration down the road as far as you can , believe me we're doing anything we can to voice ourselves and show them how bad this is.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    If you not using teamplay drills, you cant increase nothing without going crazy in normal training. It's abnormal to try to increase teamplay bonuses with default drills.
    Now it's all about teamplay drills which you get only one random daily. And what is more interesting that it only affects teamplay bonus and not give a single attribute point...
    Quote Originally Posted by desmondli23 View Post
    I don't need a stupid video telling me by using teamplay drills we can get high sharpness and bonus without spending many greens. Of course it's by using teamplay drills.
    But how can we get enough and the suitable type of teamplay drills? We have to pay!
    What if we don't want to use teamplay drills? We stick with normal trainings and the increment is so small. We can't fill the sharpness and bonus unless we do lots of normal trainings and spend lots of greens.
    But how can we get more greens? We have to pay!
    Pay pay pay all day
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Neshev View Post
    Khris , this doesn't help. The new update required some kind of payment to be done - would it be greens or drills - something extra is required now.

Voice and channel our frustration down the road as far as you can , believe me we're doing anything we can to voice ourselves and show them how bad this is.
    Guys right now the only thing that can be done is to test It and check out where the scope of the update is.
    As you know, this forum is a space for managers to share strategy, report issues and vent* when we as users think that something isn't fair, by my side I can only say that all feedback is being sent from our side as mods, and from that point onwards, we only can open the channels/discussion threads so to gather as many feedback as its posible.
    In this participative space we will try to bring as much people as we can keeping the courtesy rules the best we can, respecting between us, and knowing that by our side thats all what we can do.
    Always welcome to, write here posible suggestions to make the new system more fair if we think that theres a way.
    Last edited by khris; 11-30-2023 at 03:00 AM.

Rookie
    The biggest problem is that after the X2 coach canceled his sponsorship mission, the number of coaches watching ads changed from X2 to X1.5, which actually resulted in a gap of 150-200 green bags in a season.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Guys right now the only thing that can be done is to test It and check out where the scope of the update is.
    As you know, this forum is a space for managers to share strategy, report issues and venta when we as users think that something isn't fair, by my side I can only say that all feedback is being sent from our side as mods, and from that point onwards, we only can open the channels/discussion threads so to gather as many feedback as its posible.
    In this participative space we will try to bring as much people as we can keeping the courtesy rules the best we can, respecting between us, and knowing that by our side thats all what we can do.
    Always welcome to, write here posible suggestions to make the new system more fair if we think that theres a way.
    I don't think anyone ever said about fairness of this new update/system. They all said it is useless, why we must training team play that not give anything to a players attributes/role/sa/playstyles. Training that wasting our free small resources.
    But, if you still think about fairness, i still got some suggestion:
    1. Make SA drills
    2. Make Playstyles drills
    3. Make New Role drills
    4. Make Morale drills

It will be fair so everything got their own drills, right?
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    now i relax in game, playing easy for assotiation duels, not watching games, dont strugle in league (curently 11th in league and my team is 117% atm) waiting for season to end to close this book and find something else to play

drazen vtc - You and thousands of other players. We're closing our tournaments due to people leaving the game - serious managers who spent years in the game. We and a few other organizers are stopping any tournaments because of the massive pull out.

Like I said earlier - if nothing is done to minimize the damage caused - the game is done, at least by the old players who supported the game for years.

Pangihutan Manik's idea above is great , although it will never see daylight. Why make it free with drills when they can make some profit out of it.
    Face it - nobody cares about how we feel about it. It's all about the Benjamins.. or Euros.. etc.
    vinim and khris like this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast