Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: New Training 2024 - own post

TLDR -- spend money to compete.
    vinim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    We need to fill squad with cheap training players before starting block sessions you spoken.
    Attachment 140718
    Lets see, some managers are doing videos, so I really want to find time to take a look at'em to find more clarity... Seems that sharpness has its own trick too so, if this post can include mini tutorials or different contributions It will be perfect.

Addicted
    damage is done khris, no matter what you say cant change that when reach 14 and up you need more and more invest just to mantain it
    As i saw in contacts with my friend and some groups this update will be triger highest exodus from this game
    khris likes this.

New training drills if you have them easy training with out loose to much condition ,especially if you have the clinic one drill
    You get your players full to 99%after finishing your training the problem with that is we cant have them standard[ATTACH=CONFIG]140720New Training 2024 - own post-img_5142.jpg
    Last edited by Nick Lizas; 11-11-2023 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Second photo p
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Lizas View Post
    New training drills if you have them easy training with out loose to much condition ,especially if you have the clinic one drill
    You get your players full to 99%after finishing your training the problem with that is we cant have them standard[ATTACH=CONFIG]140720Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5142.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	140720
    Without the Rejuvenation Clinic that would not be very effective.
    Again, if we had access for free to more than the one Teamplay drill a day things would be easier
    As it is, spend spend spend....
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Gorzien View Post
    SIC

It's all theater in this game.
    I completely agree.

Bottom line is this game is headed down the drain. A lot of people revolt against this "update" nobody asked for. Clearly it's all about money and this update will be at the cost of the little manager who CAN NOT afford to keep up - it's pointless. Unless some fast changes are made with this new update and be made available to the majority - this game is headed straight down. Ever since the takeover it's painful to see the obvious intentions - MONEY. We all know the majority of the mobile games are based on micro transactions but this crosses the line - expecting a lot of revenue within a small period of time - it's not happening, you'll see.

And making it available to the majority - here's a hint - make the randomly won drills via videos not that random - give the manager what he needs because right now i have 4 defensive , 3 mid , 3 condition and 0 attack drills (I need to buy them in order to keep up my attacking bar remotely high , not even talking about full - for full you have to pay , there is NO OTHER WAY , believe me if there was - someone would've figured it out by now, we all had a brainstorm trying to figure a way around for the non paying manager).

Basically we get updates nobody asked for , in attempt making more money for the company. This will completely backfire if no serious and swift action is not taken.
    I've been playing this since 2011 , everything was fine and dandy until this take over. There were micro transactions before - we dealt with it but this is too much.
    Last edited by khris; 11-30-2023 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Inappropiate quote with harrasing attempt,
    khris, Michael026 and vinim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    damage is done khris, no matter what you say cant change that when reach 14 and up you need more and more invest just to mantain it
    As i saw in contacts with my friend and some groups this update will be triger highest exodus from this game
    I want to believe that there is time yet to calibrate it so to make it a bit more soft from the original update we got, which initially, looks corrosive in different aspects and thats something we commented with many managers, that of course too have different viewpoints and ways to feel the game in a personal perspective. Of course it is way too much invasive and creates a complexity that IMO it wasn't needed, I've been the first that always defended that the game success is based on how easy, intuitive and non time consuming it was, and those who followed me for the last decade know it, and they know my position as a player at 100%.

That said, as players we actually can report what we think its unfair, or a wrong way to develop any game area and implement new stuff, and we, the moderators in the forum, can only open the communication routes to transfer the feedback from players that join the forum, or from those who are in the communities, to the game developers.

But its true, overall the feeling is that somehw, a line has been crossed after the update, thats the summary.

We will try to stay on topic since the post is about a Game update, not about my IA update.

We already have some videos showing us how to upgrade sharpness from level 4 to level 5 with a single training round.
    Lets see if we can bring content here, as we started to have some good videos explaining how It works in a more detailed way.

Addicted
    I'm just trying to work my way through it and get my training to over 32% with using as few greens as I can. Hopefully my opponents haven't sussed it out yet and I can have an advantage over them. Sad but true but I am trying to take advantage over other people's frustration. Think I've got part of it sorted but still not happy with the whole scenario.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast