Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: New Training 2024 - own post

Addicted
    There are no magical tips in videos that managers published. all wrong and useless. We have to accept that ideal training setup with low condition spent has been moved to the legacy since playbooks are launched.. so every season day you need to put a quite intelligence with different training&teamplay drills to prepare your squad.

For me I optimized my trainings and I believe it's best for free users yet. I liked the idea behind new training system will cause duelling teams which are at completely different team bonuses, but also they must listen bad community reviews about new update and they shall change the difficulty of condition loss and time spent on training. Hopefully if Nordeus add significant importance of high training bonuses& sharp players on the calculation of game results, dedicated managers get reward of multiple titles in their bags.
    Peter Neshev and khris like this.

Just some notes or viewpoints after reading some comments here, and that follow the line of whats been reported for at least, the last year and half,
    And here enter 2 factors,
    Excess of resources given in a Game that kept the original margins
    Excess of stuck avq caused by the first point as result,

So yeah at some point the analysis by our side as players could be that to "drain" the excess of resources and contain the avq, we have the current design in the training system, at least It could be in part the reason...

As manager and Ive already shared It, I find It non practical and really if I compare the complexity and amount of time needed to use It, It isnt of my taste.
    It create a Big gap between managers and, its enough with the quality gap that right now the training puts one more barriers. Just the feeling.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Just some notes or viewpoints after reading some comments here, and that follow the line of whats been reported for at least, the last year and half,
    And here enter 2 factors,
    Excess of resources given in a Game that kept the original margins
    Excess of stuck avq caused by the first point as result,

So yeah at some point the analysis by our side as players could be that to "drain" the excess of resources and contain the avq, we have the current design in the training system, at least It could be in part the reason...

As manager and Ive already shared It, I find It non practical and really if I compare the complexity and amount of time needed to use It, It isnt of my taste.
    It create a Big gap between managers and, its enough with the quality gap that right now the training puts one more barriers. Just the feeling.
    gap is, you pay you win, no $ or € from you be a
    cannon meat so that one who pay can score 15 goals in one match and feel happy, no matter in tactics, and time and effort spended in game.
    to be clear that happening before but not on this scale, there was some good ideas and suggestions that would improve games for all but they chose this way, so be it
    vinim and khris like this.

Addicted
    simple questions
    1. Why league draws cant be in quality margin of 11 best players and make leagues with gap of 15% betwen weakest and strongest?
    2. If not make leagues on way mention up why not make leagues where ppl that isnt win any trophie are in same league so sooner or later you can win some?
    3. If not make leagues on ways mentioned in 1 and 2 why insist on same lvl why not use algoritam from events like king of kings for example and association tornaments where is quality in play not manager lvl?
    4. Why ending in same leagues with same teams who win 3 or 4 trophies every season, if there is that many managers as they say in game easily you can make leagues where you not face same oponents in like 10 seasons?
    5. Why not make servers visible so players can change servers 3 times a year if they want?
    6. Why players lose moral after good game or if they on top or near top in league? why not change that so 1 goal or asist or rating 8 and up at least keep same lvl of moral?
    7. Why there is no more things where need to buy cant use moral or health packs, like in penalty shootout for example, or in last event saudi arabian tour why pay 9 or 15 or 25 tokens, why not 20 or 30 or 40 morale boosters or health packs, more ppl will try again if they lose for sure?

why why why, after this update we know way, we cant change the game and devs minds but we can chose to not be part of it anymore

Rookie
    Very good. Some of my Indonesian friends have also begun to give up on this game, even though they can get tens of thousands of TOKENS for free.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    simple questions
    1. Why league draws cant be in quality margin of 11 best players and make leagues with gap of 15% betwen weakest and strongest?
    2. If not make leagues on way mention up why not make leagues where ppl that isnt win any trophie are in same league so sooner or later you can win some?
    3. If not make leagues on ways mentioned in 1 and 2 why insist on same lvl why not use algoritam from events like king of kings for example and association tornaments where is quality in play not manager lvl?
    4. Why ending in same leagues with same teams who win 3 or 4 trophies every season, if there is that many managers as they say in game easily you can make leagues where you not face same oponents in like 10 seasons?
    5. Why not make servers visible so players can change servers 3 times a year if they want?
    6. Why players lose moral after good game or if they on top or near top in league? why not change that so 1 goal or asist or rating 8 and up at least keep same lvl of moral?
    7. Why there is no more things where need to buy cant use moral or health packs, like in penalty shootout for example, or in last event saudi arabian tour why pay 9 or 15 or 25 tokens, why not 20 or 30 or 40 morale boosters or health packs, more ppl will try again if they lose for sure?

why why why, after this update we know way, we cant change the game and devs minds but we can chose to not be part of it anymore
    15%? In my league, cup and champions, 60% or more

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by vinim View Post
    15%? In my league, cup and champions, 60% or more
    that is my point, if there is so many players why is hard to make competitive leagues for all

.... the training needed updating so it's good to see, a little confusing but you can get there..... of course it's going to cost more and sadly more unrealistic results...... I would still like to see more bespoke individual training and more detailed tactical options when setting up a game.... but they need to be careful on pushing the costs up too much or it will start to lose a lot of players....

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasarchef View Post
    .... the training needed updating so it's good to see, a little confusing but you can get there..... of course it's going to cost more and sadly more unrealistic results...... I would still like to see more bespoke individual training and more detailed tactical options when setting up a game.... but they need to be careful on pushing the costs up too much or it will start to lose a lot of players....
    when players gone it will be late, not much will come back

Quote Originally Posted by wind View Post
    Very good. Some of my Indonesian friends have also begun to give up on this game, even though they can get tens of thousands of TOKENS for free.
    Some of your Indonesian friends can get tens of thousands of tokens for free? Please elaborate, I find those free token videos & surveys to be useless most times. Maybe I am missing something here

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast