Like Tree37Likes

Thread: New Training 2024 - own post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post New Training 2024 - own post

Since there is a dramatic situation due to the unexpectedness of the update, which has left many managers and community administrators running around like headless chickens, I am going to open a thread to try to raise some points and a bit of order.

Note that I still have to upgrade training until Level 111 which is the new Max. level, and I still getting used to it.

I open a thread, since as we know there is a situation of confusion and, although initially it might seem that the update is hyper invasive in many more terms than it seems because of what it implies, perhaps, and only perhaps, once known and controlled the aspects of the same, it is not a big deal, and maybe exists the option for a minor calibration to make it less time consuming so, lets see where this thread goes.

NOTES- and we can share viewpoints and different things to help other managers fully understad whats been updated, and even different own suggestions to make this less heavy with posible upcoming updates -so aka feedback based in that this is not retroactive for now-

We have now 20 more training levels, so Max. level is now 111, with different drills added.

We have now basically too, Rings, a Yellow Bar & Teamplay trainings.

4 rings that are the conversion of the 4 old bonuses, (attack, possession, defense and condition) and that,

if we fill a Yellow Bar level, we can expand by a +2% the cap of any of the 4 rings.

So, each Ring can be rised to 20%.

Exists too the sharpness, it should be like the old Individual Player bonus, that can reach Level 5. Every new Nordeus Day when server reset comes, it lowers one level.

Rings lose 2% but once ou reach 14% or + you may lose 4% per day.
    (here, let me say that my suggestion is a reduction of -4% once we reach 16%)

More NOTES
    -Tested it training in groups of 4 players and using drills of each kind, it seems -as it has been commented by another manager who tested it- that there is o differance if you train 4, the minium of players or 8 players int he same training round, so this means we may be forced to push the whole team AvQ % which can eb the end of negative %s -just an observation awaiting for more info.-

TO EDIT**

Training Tips Welcome// any test with data of interest welcome too
    1/

SPANISH CHANNEL - ESCUELA LENCINA

Some comments of interest at day November 13tha 2023
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top master2.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	140723

2/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	training 3.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	140725
    Last edited by khris; 11-13-2023 at 02:58 AM.