Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: New matchmaking system will come in Q1 2024!

  1. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    40
    The image is blurry. What does it say?

  2. #12
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnystoneiii View Post
    The image is blurry. What does it say?
    You can check it on the website of Nordeus

    https://www.topeleven.com/news/

  3. #13
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,435
    This is what Nordeus said "Stay tuned for more updates on the topic in the following weeks and early 2024!" on december 19, 2023

    Now it is decmber 29... but NO news at all.... what will change Nordeus....??

  4. #14
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,435
    Just read the away goal does not longer exist in 2024!!

    That is the big news?.

    This has nothing to do with matchmaking rules,, what break the competitions

  5. #15
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,342
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Just read the away goal does not longer exist in 2024!!

    That is the big news?.

    This has nothing to do with matchmaking rules,, what break the competitions
    Nope, this is a first minor change, whats coming in 2024 fix the drama quite completely, so worth stay tuned this time.

  6. #16
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Nope, this is a first minor change, whats coming in 2024 fix the drama quite completely, so worth stay tuned this time.
    I hope so.. would be really awesomely
    khris likes this.

  7. #17
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    668
    Omg what they understand from matchmaking system is removing away goal rule and maybe importing UEFA conference league regarding official competitions in latest news. I'm really disappointed about my expectations.

    https://www.topeleven.com/behind-scenes-stepping-2024/

  8. #18
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,342
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Omg what they understand from matchmaking system is removing away goal rule and maybe importing UEFA conference league regarding official competitions in latest news. I'm really disappointed about my expectations.

    https://www.topeleven.com/behind-scenes-stepping-2024/
    Try to read the thread and my posts in particular, this change wasn't the match making one, just an adjustment to reality.
    I understand that some confusión was created because the elimination of away goal rule came first, but wait a bit because as I mentioned, it is a worth improvement and IMO, it may be the best update in 2 years.
    Once new training was launched I Guess we all expected the reaction and the failure in many senses, first of all managers didnt expect It nor isnt a favourite improvement.
    Its something conceptual, the best versión was the 2014 one because its essence in terms of simplicity, intuitive playability, non time consuming and different from other games that were more developed as a tactical simulators than top eleven but had no success.
    Developement, time consumption and a graphical charge in a simple simulator is like the arms in the sculptures, they distract from basics.
    I Hope devs will change the mind in the developement aspect and will realize that some times keep simple things are the best developement way.
    Now as said, whats coming as future match making update, will resolve some -many of- the structural problems we had, even knowing that it may seem a simple update, It will cover issues in a wide way.
    Then, adjustments in terms of limitation in the use of players and a etc of minor improvements will be needed IMO.

  9. #19
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,342
    So, basically, in the upcoming updates we should see the elimination of the servers as a barriers for the match making.
    A level 2 will meet level 2 teams from any server, same at any level, and this means that there will be a real availability of similar AvQ opponents
    Too, as has been commented here, the top server levels should have finally a solution so to promote constantly without problems.
    We need to stay tuned just a bit more, but It will/should change the ambient for good.

  10. #20
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So, basically, in the upcoming updates we should see the elimination of the servers as a barriers for the match making.
    A level 2 will meet level 2 teams from any server, same at any level, and this means that there will be a real availability of similar AvQ opponents
    Too, as has been commented here, the top server levels should have finally a solution so to promote constantly without problems.
    We need to stay tuned just a bit more, but It will/should change the ambient for good.
    Just server’s joining.l....... hope not

    That will not change anything..".... so no promotion,regulation system... so not really changes manipulation will still keep the titles safe

    Sad to hear, but we will see
    khris likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast