Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: New matchmaking system will come in Q1 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Just server’s joining.l....... hope not

That will not change anything..".... so no promotion,regulation system... so not really changes manipulation will still keep the titles safe

Sad to hear, but we will see
    There's a door for the improvement yet, for now the improvement will be to resolve a technical difficulty, this will set a new scenario in the main competitions and too in FAs there will be a impact coming from the multipliers that teams will compete for.

From this point on, I expect that will flourish a new ambient with different things that will need to be polite.
    If it was for me I would disable team bonuses for each area if teams use 1-59% players in the lines, and I would change the FAs pairings to a non FA vs FA restricted/capped one, as it is the only way to allow the whole stars from 1 to 9* to reach the top.
    Managers need to be able to absorb the game content withut being saturated and a limitation to 14% to the bonuses maybe would help too, as 20% its quite excessive.
    For me as a manager theres a space for the improvement, but remember that a relegation system as it works right now would convert players in +1*, so this means we would need a divisions system, and we have millions of teams placed on servers, meaning that this is a huge target.
    Maybe a relegation could place all 6*+ as season loans for other teams so needing promotion to recover them again and this could be an option, but here we are talking about another scenario.
    A loyalty extra bonus on FAs btw so to prevent multies rotating teams would help too... a loyalty for playing 3 or more seasons in same FA adding a +1 level to the main bonus...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    There's a door for the improvement yet, for now the improvement will be to resolve a technical difficulty, this will set a new scenario in the main competitions and too in FAs there will be a impact coming from the multipliers that teams will compete for.

From this point on, I expect that will flourish a new ambient with different things that will need to be polite.
    If it was for me I would disable team bonuses for each area if teams use 1-59% players in the lines, and I would change the FAs pairings to a non FA vs FA restricted/capped one, as it is the only way to allow the whole stars from 1 to 9* to reach the top.
    Managers need to be able to absorb the game content withut being saturated and a limitation to 14% to the bonuses maybe would help too, as 20% its quite excessive.
    For me as a manager theres a space for the improvement, but remember that a relegation system as it works right now would convert players in +1*, so this means we would need a divisions system, and we have millions of teams placed on servers, meaning that this is a huge target.
    Maybe a relegation could place all 6*+ as season loans for other teams so needing promotion to recover them again and this could be an option, but here we are talking about another scenario.
    A loyalty extra bonus on FAs btw so to prevent multies rotating teams would help too... a loyalty for playing 3 or more seasons in same FA adding a +1 level to the main bonus...
    A problem is also the draw manipulation.... On the last day of the season, managers dropping their avg. quality of the best 14 to like 60-80%...
    Then after the new season start the built it bck to 120 -140% again...
    Then normal teams who do not do that or do not have the resources stand no change against those teams

A problem is also the draw manipulation.... On the last day of the season, managers dropping their avg. quality of the best 14 to like 60-80%...
    Then normal teams who do not do that or do not have the resources stand no change against those teams
    But at these distances, in general we have free resources to reach a 120% or to train some players decently, so the distance is quite reachable, different case is when you are 80 meeting a 180+, so the idea for now is to provide equality when season starts. Of course the options to purchase tokens exist, but here theres nothing that can be done...

Draw manipulation has not been working as well as it was before season 172. From my observation, unlike before that where only the AVQ are considered, the quality of individual players are now also taken into consideration. For example, a team with one 7-star player would play in competitions full of 100%++ teams, even if that team starts the season below 40%.
    But yeah in the current matchmaking system we are likely to have at least one much stronger team in both CL and Cup. That however has nothing to do with draw manipulation imo.

So, basically, in the upcoming updates we should see the elimination of the servers as a barriers for the match making.
    A level 2 will meet level 2 teams from any server, same at any level, and this means that there will be a real availability of similar AvQ opponents
    Too, as has been commented here, the top server levels should have finally a solution so to promote constantly without problems.
    We need to stay tuned just a bit more, but It will/should change the ambient for good.
    If true that would be the best update ever. More available teams of the same quality = fairer draws. Hope this turns out to be true.
    khris and maloukees like this.

Famous
    But at these distances, in general we have free resources to reach a 120% or to train some players decently, so the distance is quite reachable, different case is when you are 80 meeting a 180+, so the idea for now is to provide equality when season starts. Of course the options to purchase tokens exist, but here theres nothing that can be done...
    Hope there is also a fix for the ads in android, I got already almost 2 seasons no ads

Famous
    So, basically, in the upcoming updates we should see the elimination of the servers as a barriers for the match making.
    A level 2 will meet level 2 teams from any server, same at any level, and this means that there will be a real availability of similar AvQ opponents
    Too, as has been commented here, the top server levels should have finally a solution so to promote constantly without problems.
    We need to stay tuned just a bit more, but It will/should change the ambient for good.
    When is this starting this coming season??

Addicted
    When is this starting this coming season??
    doubt it, when more players go than new come in than it will be immidiatly, but now no need to rush

Dreamer
    So how's the new matchmaking working out people? I see nothing yet! The only changes I see in the game are more injuries and higher prices. Great updates! Thanks, Nordeus

Addicted
    Probably would come in top eleven 2025 .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast