Page 101 of 245 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

League - round 4 : MAN U FC - ROYAL FC

his formation : Season 41-untitled.jpg

i may play 4-5-1 V motivated, maybe hardly.

first match this season for Bihorac, MC, after i've seen some bad ratings for the main MC, Ahmad.

5 mins left

P.S. : any good information about how to play against this formation is welcome

We decided to let ALL of our young players perform togheter for the league's match, another try to see what engine is asking us to do to return things to normality, and we might have found the key of our latest defeats. With all our under 21 in play, there wasn't any story since minute one. We completely crushed the opponents and as you can see, practically the youngs made it happen. We have been stunned also by our MoM, one of the brightest stars on his way to the top. over 200 sps for a MoM being already 6* is just lovable.

Scorers:

Ratings:

- We also found a young promising keeper as to break the bad omen over our goalies. 20 yo, fast trainer, will be 7* in max two days.

-We are alone at the top of the league despite the ****ty start with a 3 point lead. We also qualified for the next cup's round despite the previous morning's troll.
    Ayman and Ljepoje like this.

League - round 4 : MAN U FC 0-3 ROYAL FC

we got a good win got us back into the 2nd position with 2 points difference from the first and 1 point difference from the 3rd.
    we had the first goal from a long shot from about 25 meters from the AML, Sami. The second came fom the AMR, Quiroz, the new signing of the season. Sami didn't want \Quiroz to have the same goals as him so he got another 25 meters shot into the net.
    Although we won with a good number of goals, but it was ahard match since he was playing with 6 players in the front, including 1 MC, he got 4 more shots in total than me, but i got 4 more shots on goal than him 3 of them were converted into goals while all his plays were stopped by the defence which had a great match today.

Goals : Sami 26',78' - Quiroz 56' , MotM : Sami
    Last edited by Ayman; 06-07-2013 at 08:50 PM.
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.

ROYAL RUMBLE CUP - 2ND ROUND, 2ND LEG

IGDIR CITY 2-0 July Fourth

July Fourth win 3-2 on aggregate
    IGDIR CITY 116.6 4-3W-1-2 - July Fourth 118.3 3N-1-3W-1-2

It was just as well we played so well in the first leg as we did, because this has been our worst performance I can remember from my team for a very, very, long time. Even in the other heavy losses in the previous RR Cups we suffered, I don't understand what happened here, the first half we we lucky to go in 0-0 and when I joined the game just after HT, I made the 3 changes... since we were confortably ahead in the tie still and we did our best to nearly lose it, Mohrekosh passed to Castro to give IGDIR city some hope after the half hour and we were off our game perhaps a bit of complacency crept in unlike July Fourth fashion as IGDIR kept searching for goals, Ramirez gave away a free-kick and Mailley crossed in a Okata headed in for 2-0, so we had 7 more minutes to see out the game, Capellino hit one from 25 meters which Childs got the vital block in and Papaleo in the end did all the hard work beating 2 defenders and passed to Michu and he missed, thankfully for us the next action was the referee blowing his whistle to our relief because that was a dreadful performance.

Goals: Castro (62) Okata (83) MOTM: Mailley

We need to make sure this kind of performance does not happen again or our RR Cup campaign will be over for sure and we must not let this performance effect our League and Champions League campaign either. Things have definately changed since the end of L17, we are not the dominant force like we used to.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    ROYAL RUMBLE CUP - 2ND ROUND, 2ND LEG

IGDIR CITY 2-0 July Fourth

July Fourth win 3-2 on aggregate
    IGDIR CITY 116.6 4-3W-1-2 - July Fourth 118.3 3N-1-3W-1-2

It was just as well we played so well in the first leg as we did, because this has been our worst performance I can remember from my team for a very, very, long time. Even in the other heavy losses in the previous RR Cups we suffered, I don't understand what happened here, the first half we we lucky to go in 0-0 and when I joined the game just after HT, I made the 3 changes... since we were confortably ahead in the tie still and we did our best to nearly lose it, Mohrekosh passed to Castro to give IGDIR city some hope after the half hour and we were off our game perhaps a bit of complacency crept in unlike July Fourth fashion as IGDIR kept searching for goals, Ramirez gave away a free-kick and Mailley crossed in a Okata headed in for 2-0, so we had 7 more minutes to see out the game, Capellino hit one from 25 meters which Childs got the vital block in and Papaleo in the end did all the hard work beating 2 defenders and passed to Michu and he missed, thankfully for us the next action was the referee blowing his whistle to our relief because that was a dreadful performance.

Goals: Castro (62) Okata (83) MOTM: Mailley

We need to make sure this kind of performance does not happen again or our RR Cup campaign will be over for sure and we must not let this performance effect our League and Champions League campaign either. Things have definately changed since the end of L17, we are not the dominant force like we used to.
    Quite a close one that... Bit of a scare but at least you're through. Just waiting to see who I'm up against next.

There are level 11 teams in my cup which isn't a good sign...
    Last edited by dv8r; 06-07-2013 at 09:13 PM.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    tough day over...

League against full-scout token team was 0-2 loss, no surprise here. Im 5th in the league with 3 wins and 1 loss, but Ive played 3 of the current top 4 already so Im on track.

Cup was a hard fought game with kickoff 15 mins after league kickoff (no time for all packs or assigning skill points), won 3-0 to advance 3-2 on aggregate. I set for hard tackling, but it was the opponent who caught a red. 3rd round in the cup is better than last season. My new striker had one goal and one assist, not a bad start for an 18 yo 4*.

CL group is difficult but doesnt look too bad, I got 1 loss against the strongest team, 1 win against the weakest, but the other teams have already drawn two games so Im 2nd atm. Tomorrow im up against my direct rival for 2nd place in group. Should be winnable but you never know.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Friday.

LEAGUE. Round 4. LONDON CITY (80.2) v FC BAHMUT (76.1)

Result: LONDON 3-0 BAHMUT
    Goals: Daniels 2, Leth 21, Leth 55
    M.o.M: Mads Leth

The home crowd were unhappy with manager Billy Wheeler when the team was announced, because he had dropped their favourite striker, Oleg Yashin, in favour of reserve, Mads Leth. But Wheeler had the last laugh as Leth scored two goals and claimed man of the match. The match started on a high for City, when new winger, Jack Daniels blasted us ahead after just two minutes. Midway through the half, Andreas Costa produced one of his pinpoint crosses, for Leth to head home our second. Ten minutes into the second half, Leth dribbled his way through the visitors defence, and fired past the 'keeper, to finish the scoring, and give us a comfortable victory. We now stand second in the table, with 10 points from the four games played. Tomorrow we play away to the bottom team, Minh Chi, who we just beat for second place last season.

City: Miklosko, Costa, Watts, Fiksdal, Cole, Andersson, Santos, Hori, Daniels, Leth, Robins.

TEAM TALK:

The downside of today's win, was a yellow card for Jonathan Watts, which means he will be suspended for tomorrow's match in the league.
    dv8r, July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman View Post
    League - round 4 : MAN U FC 0-3 ROYAL FC

we got a good win got us back into the 2nd position with 2 points difference from the first and 1 point difference from the 3rd.
    we had the first goal from a long shot from about 25 meters from the AML, Sami. The second came fom the AMR, Quiroz, the new signing of the season. Sami didn't want \Quiroz to have the same goals as him so he got another 25 meters shot into the net.
    Although we won with a good number of goals, but it was ahard match since he was playing with 6 players in the front, including 1 MC, he got 4 more shots in total than me, but i got 4 more shots on goal than him 3 of them were converted into goals while all his plays were stopped by the defence which had a great match today.

Goals : Sami 26',78' - Quiroz 56' , MotM : Sami
    Good win. Always good to see Man U lose.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Addicted
    I dont want to jinx it, but this season the league goes very well

the best team already lost twice, I'm the 2ndbest and today I won vs the 3rd best (who also drew in another match). We are 2 teams with 4-0-0 atm, but the other team wont be at the top in the end of the season, he is ~12Q behind the best and ~10Q behind me.

Round9 will be interesting, its the match vs the best team. A point would be nice to keep the distance.

edit:
    omg, my 21T youth player is a total duck:
    25-53-90 training progress with hard training. he is also worth like half of the good trainers. 21T into the sewer

ok, maybe I can sell him for ~4.5m, if I buy money with Tokens I get 7.2m for 25T...
    Last edited by Zeon; 06-07-2013 at 09:46 PM.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Finally team presentation time..

That's our team for the season. We'll mainly be using 4-5-1v and then switching to butterfly.

We can change to quite a few formations without making subs, as like last season.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<