Page 120 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Apprentice
    todays results:
    CoolioFC 3-1 KonterFC (38.6) champions league.
    CoolioFC 2-1 MarcoFC (25.9) league

huge win in the champions league against immensely tough opponents. but it was the best performance of the season so far. a very dominant display against the unbeaten group leaders. a 4th win on the trot picked up in the league. this was far from comfortable though. but its 3 points, and with results going our way, we are now up to 4th! tough fixtures over the next 3 days.
    July Fourth likes this.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Apprentice
    Day 9: just what i wanted!
    due to the draw yesterday i was 2nd place in the league but today the guy at 1st lost the match and i won my league match 3:1
    and now leading again

I didn't get to watch the match unfortunately as my internet stopped working at the last minute but heres the summary:

Season 41-league.jpg

Monday.

CHAMPS LEAGUE. Group Rnd 4. PTO ALCUDIA (79.7) v LONDON CITY (81.1)

Result: ALCUDIA 2-1 LONDON
    Goals: Gusalov 14, Manco 25, Robins 49
    M.o.M: Tommy Callesen (Alcudia)

Our champions league future is hanging by a thread now, after yet another defeat by our arch rivals. Needing a win, we got off to a disastrous start, when Yusup Gusalov put the home side ahead with less than fifteen minutes played. Alcudia were two up before the half hour point, after Richard Manco prodded home a loose ball. At the start of the second period, Percy Robins gave us some hope when he scored from a pass by Jack Daniels, but that was it as far as the scoring went. We are now bottom of the group with just two points from the four matches played, and needing a miracle.

CITY: Miklosko, Haller, Fiksdal, Watts, Cole, Olsen, Santos (Rogie), Hori, Daniels, Yashin, Robins.

TEAM TALK:

We are scratching our heads here at the club, as to why we can never do well against Alcudia. Today was our tenth defeat in fifteen matches against them. Reckon next time we meet them, we'll play our weakest team, to save the better quality players health. The reserves can't do any worse.
    Last edited by Raykco; 06-10-2013 at 08:13 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Good luck Ljepoje
    Thanks!

I bought the player, but he didn't come "cheap". Spended 52T and 38,7M. But I believe he is a "fast trainer", if not the fastest due his market value. Also I have never seen a 18yr old for 14M on the auctions (11-12M was topz!).

Was up against that German T-buyer (Stefan) and I think I pissed him off since he started to bid multiple times (raised the price as well)... Huh, germans - think they can get everything and all!

I have 129T left and around 50 green bags, hopefully it will do to get him to 7* + SA. Will rename him to Miroslav Stevanović (Sevilla,ESP).

Need to sell Darijo Srna buy the midnight since my squad is already up at 24.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

League - round 7 :
    ROYAL FC - estreyas fc

his formation : Season 41-untitled.jpg

i will play with 4-5-1 V. Btw, this is the first match since 2 days i play with the main squad since my MC was suspended in league and AML was suspended in CL
    Last edited by Ayman; 06-10-2013 at 07:57 PM.

Hahah a lot of tokens hope he is going to pay out

2 scouters in my Champions League, only 1 other person my level in the cup. A massive influx of Germans now out bidding me. What a crazy month. Seems to me that the game is getting even more ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Monday.

CHAMPS LEAGUE. Group Rnd 4. PTO ALCUDIA (79.7) v LONDON CITY (81.1)

Result: ALCUDIA 2-1 LONDON
    Goals: Gusalov 14, Manco 25, Robins 49
    M.o.M: Tommy Callesen (Alcudia)

Our champions league future is hanging by a thread now, after yet another defeat by our arch rivals. Needing a win, we got off to a disastrous start, when Yusup Gusalov put the home side ahead with less than fifteen minutes played. Alcudia were two up before the half hour point, after Richard Manco prodded home a loose ball. At the start of the second period, Percy Robins gave us some hope when he scored from a pass by Jack Daniels, but that was it as far as the scoring went. We are now bottom of the group with just two points from the four matches played, and needing a miracle.

CITY: Miklosko, Haller, Fiksdal, Watts, Cole, Olsen, Santos (Rogie), Hori, Daniels, Yashin, Robins.

TEAM TALK:

We are scratching our heads here at the club, as to why we can never do well against Alcudia. Today was our tenth defeat in fifteen matches against them. Reckon next time we meet them, we'll play our weakest team, to save the better quality players health. The reserves can't do any worse.
    It's how many times now? WOuldn't be already time to change your usual setups and just force your way through? I don't know your tactics and module tho, but if you'd tell me i'm sure that'd be something onto work on.
    Raykco likes this.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP C ROUND 4

July Fourth 3-0 GUMUSHACIKOYSPOR

July Fourth 118.3 3-1-4-1-1 - GUMUSHACIKOYSPOR 109.3 4-4-2 Classic

I did'nt watch my game that kicked off around 30 minutes ago and we won rather easily with all 3 goals coming in the first half, Michu corner on 28 minutes for Malik header to give us the lead, O'Sullivan with a strike a minute later and Diamond squaring off for Miku to finish it for 3-0 before HT. Nothing else major happened in the game.

Goals: Malik (28) O'Sullivan (29) Miku (41)

Team Talk: That's us qualified for the last 16 with 2 games to spare once again and a draw tonight in the other group game will confirm us as the group winners tonight, but even if we are not confirmed group winners tonight, we will probably end up group winners on Wednesday night.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-10-2013 at 08:58 PM.
    Ljepoje, dv8r, Ayman and 2 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Hahah a lot of tokens hope he is going to pay out
    What to say? People are *crazy* on my server and everytime I decide to bid on a player - it ends up in a bidding war ...like flies around ****...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________