Page 65 of 245 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Same here, all of them are sh*t, cra*, po*p and doo doo
    First injuries, now scout lists. Am I the only one that is generally lucky on both counts?

Btw, can anyone answer a little question I raised at the end of my post a page or two back please?
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    yea, I guess that's what I get for thinking last season's league was the most competitive league I could get and then win it by 10 points.. tanking it is actually not an option since my personality just won't let me lose on purpose haha, so I will aim for the top 3-4 hopefully I'll be there at the end of the season, maybe I'll even surprise myself and the rest of the teams and win it (really doubt that).
    Yeah, some people are against the "tank it" I suppose by personality and compete whatever the weather. All I can say is good luck and at least you have a league season you can enjoy with some tough matches.
    Maor23 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I peaked at your squad yesterday and well done! Think M.Turtenwald could be one of the better, if not one of the "best" in your defence. I mean multiple roles such as DL-DC-DR + a SA (Free kick) is more then "good". But why didn't you give him a "defense wall" or a "aerial defender" ability instead?
    1)That was the SA he came with, so i couldn't :P

2)Even if i could, Romer won't last more than this and the next season, and that'll spare me from seeking a FK taker.

But yeah, mainly cause i couldn't teach him DF lol

Jamie Evans is ready for the serious workout now. His training rates are still amazingly high. With him and J.Roos (makes me smile how similar is to J.Ross from Tsubasa) our bench CAN COVER EVERY ROLE in every match. Pretty useful. Can't wait to try out 3-4-1-2 finally.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 06-04-2013 at 01:38 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah, some people are against the "tank it" I suppose by personality and compete whatever the weather. All I can say is good luck and at least you have a league season you can enjoy with some tough matches.
    thank you, a double win today (league and CL) will make me happier.

Is this formation legal? If it is, please give me a suggestions for tactics and formations.

-------ST-------
    AML---AMC------
    -------MC------MR
    ------------------
    DL-DC-DC--DC--DR
    -------GK---------

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Is this formation legal? If it is, please give me a suggestions for tactics and formations.

-------ST-------
    AML---AMC------
    -------MC------MR
    ------------------
    DL-DC-DC--DC--DR
    -------GK---------
    It is. I'd go with 3-1-3W-1-2 or 3W-1-4-2

Breaking News - July Fourth sign Paul Diamond!

Chuck Norris needed to be replaced after he was sold for £77M this morning, so we have decided to sign the 22 year old MC that was 6 skill points away from 7*, and immediately threw him into the training ground to get to 7*121 and become our first choice central midfielder ahead of Stuart Stuart. We were impressed with the performances of Diamond at New Team over the last few seasons and have adopted our very own version of Diamond and hope he delivers the goods for July Fourth.
    Ljepoje, dv8r, pnr8555 and 1 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Match Report - AEPRE FC v. Hwasung FC (South Korean Team)

A very dominant match from AEPRE FC, as Eden Hazard and July Fourth shows a superb football skill by scoring a hat-trick, three players walked away with 9.0 match rating, but it was Hazard who is doing the best today.

NGE Man of the Match: Hazard (9)
    Manager's Rating:
    3pts-July Fourth
    2pts-Hazard
    1pt-Falcao

Player of the Season Rankings
    Falcao-4
    July Fourth-3
    D.Andersson-3
    Desabato-3
    Hazard-2
    Cech-2
    Terry-1

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    First injuries, now scout lists. Am I the only one that is generally lucky on both counts?

Btw, can anyone answer a little question I raised at the end of my post a page or two back please?
    LOL! Yupp! I had a "decent" Scoutlist the 1th day (was refreshed 4times), but bad luck with the injuries. 8 total, 5 of them are from PT and 3 from matches + normal training.

What was the question?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

2 injured in 24 minutes in first league's match. I was expecting this season to be trolling on us and seems i wasn't wrong.