Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: July Fourth's Guide To Tanking

Quote Originally Posted by AMR View Post
    Now I am playing in level 16 , I thought that if i did not promoted that i will play in same league level ( 16 ) , not down level ! how is it going ?
    this is not fair to play with teams who can buy by 1 token players quality 95:99 and for me 91:94 ! then send me back to level down !
    You will be hopefully back in a L15 league because your manager level is L15.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Cool

Very useful guide

Fantástico! Is interesting that new players can take this way
    My budget is not really big but this month of holidays.. is very usefull... I've 3 players of 7 stars, and 4 that need only 1 quality point to be the same.. so, that's play without stress. I'm feel like of holidays in las Bahamas islands lol

02.12.2013 Update - Friendlies are you best friend.

what level is is best to tank at? as im only early into this (Level 2 Season 2) should i hold off till later or best to carry on now?

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper99 View Post
    what level is is best to tank at? as im only early into this (Level 2 Season 2) should i hold off till later or best to carry on now?
    Whenever your having a poor season or at the beginning of a new season. It doesn't matter what level you are.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapper99 View Post
    There is no good level to "tank" at.

Try and win every game, that's what it's all about.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    There is no good level to "tank" at.

Try and win every game, that's what it's all about.
    That's your opinion, If your destined to miss out on qualifying for CL, then the next best strategy is to tank.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That's your opinion, If your destined to miss out on qualifying for CL, then the next best strategy is to tank.
    and that is your opinion ... both of which we are entitled to ... as for the next best strategy .. that is for every player to decide for themselves ...

My next best strategy would be to push for the honour of promotion and the prospect of playing at a higher level the next season.

Encouraging players to lose games is wrong.

Encouraging players to lose games on level 2 to is wrong (er).
    Last edited by TypTex; 12-03-2013 at 07:56 PM. Reason: cause I wanted to use the word wronger

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    and that is your opinion ... both of which we are entitled to ... as for the next best strategy .. that is for every player to decide for themselves ...

My next best strategy would be to push for the honour of promotion and the prospect of playing at a higher level the next season.

Encouraging players to lose games is wrong.

Encouraging players to lose games on level 2 to is wrong (er).
    It's not wrong, It's perfectly accepted a strategy in this game, Plus there was another topic for discussing the moral of tanking, this one isn't it. This is a guide for tanking.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast