Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: How to get the best price for your player your selling!.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

How to get the best price for your player your selling!.

Heres a good way to get the best price for a player your selling!, follow these easy steps.

1, Change his name and nationality (BIO) to a well known player( only costs 1T)
    2, Sell him when he reaches a quality ending in 4 or 9.
    3 Sell him on the first day of the new season( you are more likely to get players getting into a bidding war)
    4 keep changing players after they reach the age of 26/27 to insure you get a reasonable price.
    5 If you think paying 1T is not worth it then do what I do, change your players name as soon as you buy him for yourself!, unless you have bought a named player!.

There you go nothing to hard is it?, here is why you should try it!

Heres what can happen when you get it right! How to get the best price for your player your selling!.-untitled.jpg Bidding war!!!

Final price...How to get the best price for your player your selling!.-untitled1.png WOW!!! I just made a profit of 11.2M on my player at the cost of 1T!, very happy with that!, thier are higher profits to be made if you get the right bidders!, you ofton here of managers saying they lost 50+T on a player!!! lol so its possible,its all down to the quality and timing!, anyone can do it so why not let it be you. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    thanks i will do that

Banned
    I will like to add 2 more points...

1) Teaching them Special Ability...
    2) Selling them at a time when the Europe and Asia are awake (very important)......
    Skidz, snkr007, Spyros and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I will like to add 2 more points...

1) Teaching them Special Ability...
    2) Selling them at a time when the Europe and Asia are awake (very important)......
    Yes having an SA will promote more interest for sure but not everyone has them and for those who do not then the Q4 OR Q9 comes into play!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Dreamer
    Nice thread again Skidz

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Great tip Skidz!

12 seasons, 35T player
    5 Titles, 3 Runner-up, 2 Third place
    0 Champions league, 2 Runner-up, 3 Third place
    1 Cup, 0 Runner-up, 0 Third place

I just sell them whenever. When it's time to go, it's time to go. List 'em, wrack up the price, and wallah. I think I've MAYBE had to list a player up to 3 times before he sold...so at the worst I had to wait a full day before he sold. Selling isn't difficult to the point there needs to be a strategery.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

This would be useful for Levels 1-3 where managers are still not too wise when bidding players.

The higher the level, you get less bidding wars at the beginning of the season. This is true for my server anyway.

I've sold a playmaker at level 7 for $10 mil profit without any name change. I believe that Cesc Fabgregas was sold for tht much profit not because of the name but just because the two blokes did not want to lose. A manager at Level 10 would not easily fall for the name trick.

I personally like to list them between 16:00-19:00 GMT because that is when the traffic in the market is high for me and more chances of it going into bidding war, easily 2-3 Mil profit

But still this is good advice for noobs.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 06-03-2014 at 04:00 AM.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

It's just hard to imagine there are people dumb enough to get into a bidding war over a name they could change themselves for the 1 token. I guess you're lucky if you can get a server a morons.
    PaCe Ros and ArseneWenger like this.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
    It's just hard to imagine there are people dumb enough to get into a bidding war over a name they could change themselves for the 1 token. I guess you're lucky if you can get a server a morons.
    I agree bud but you will be realy surprised what some mangers will do!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast