Like Tree24Likes

Thread: How to get the best price for your player your selling!.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    There are players of different levels buying and you can't buy a 6 star player in Auction. So sometimes you have more chance of selling a X9Q or X4Q 4* player (for example) to players a level below.....as they will see it as a 5* player thats very close to being a 6*.

I hope I explained that right. It made sense when it left my brain but took the long way to my fingers. If not someone else will help.
    If you're selling x4 or x9, they will show up in TM 1-2 levels below you and it is attractive for those that play in that level and is one star away from a scout player for them. By selling a x0 or x5 it will show on your level or level below and to them it is a waste to buy as they are far away from next level. If I see a 5 star player with 60Q, I will not bid on him. If I see a 5 star player with a 64 then he would definitely be an option for me.

Something to that effect. Someone can correct me if I am wrong. Sometimes I just don't know wht Im talking about.

But really to me, names do not matter to players once they are experienced enough to know that you only need 1T to change the name of a player. It is still the x4 or x9 of the quality that sways buyer to buy and start a bidding war.

I do not bid on players with real names because I don't want to be a donkey's a55.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 06-06-2014 at 02:53 AM.
    Skidz likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T