Page 77 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I wrote in the summary
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463
    that lower T academy players are more slow than 14 T.
    If you want a lower than 80% q player to invest, search the market.

If you lack of money, those 6 tokens of the player, will offer a better deal than the bank.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I just found out that sorting by value isn't as valuable as I thought in higher levels.

For me all players are worth 129M. They have a decimal place which you can only see when you go to sell the player.

A Guide for fast trainers-screenshot_2018-12-25-play-top-eleven-football-manager.jpg

But thats like the only factor T11 sorts for you as well. Afterwards it is sorted by jersey number backwards.

A Guide for fast trainers-screenshot_2018-12-25-play-top-eleven-football-manager-1-.jpg

In this picture you can see that they are sorted this way. All are 129.2 M. Oliver and Simpson are 129.3 M and are sorted above, also highest jersey number first.

Same goes for negotiations btw I assume, they are always sorted by jersey number, highest first until a new high comes up which then must be the next decimal place... Now I dont know about auctions, as people there dont have jersey numbers. Seems like the only way to find fast trainers is buy and test.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

They have a decimal place which you can only see when you go to sell the player.
    That's a useful clue but the problem is that you must get the player to make that test.
    In auctions, I believe that sorting is the most useful (and probably the only clue we have).
    The thing is that the players must have a very close quality so to compare.

For example, your player Ashour, DL-DC about 62% quality, after some good training maybe will have the same value (129.3) with Oliver when he 'll be 95% or 115%.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    That's a useful clue but the problem is that you must get the player to make that test.
    In auctions, I believe that sorting is the most useful (and probably the only clue we have).
    The thing is that the players must have a very close quality so to compare.

For example, your player Ashour, DL-DC about 62% quality, after some good training maybe will have the same value (129.3) with Oliver when he 'll be 95% or 115%.
    Yeah I know, you must have 2 players and train them until they reach 129.3 M. Whoever gets there first (with a lower overall) will be the faster trainer. But thats hard to pull off. The best tactic for me is to train a special ability and see how many times he gets + 2 in a set with 15% condition loss. (I think you mentioned this somewhere here in this thread as well)

So basically you need to buy players and do testing with them to determine if they are fast trainers. Because I'm only buying 3-4 star players for like 3 tokens max it is not a big problem. You also get a general idea when you sort by value in auctions if someone could be a faster trainer. Also youth players are always appreciated, you pay a few more tokens but they are 100% faster trainers.

A Guide for fast trainers-image1.jpg
    A Guide for fast trainers-image2.jpg

@niko which players should I keep for next season?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Guide for fast trainers-image2.jpg  
    Last edited by Fares87; 01-01-2019 at 12:39 PM.

well, only a couple of players are worthy to invest
    those with green color.
    Keep the orange to stay low in quality
    and the blue ones (but do not invest to them)
    Buy some low 3* players, to complete a 14th squad.
    Sell the rest.
    A Guide for fast trainers-test.jpg
    maloukees likes this.

Please on what basis do you do this sorting?
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    those with green color.
    Sell the rest.
    How do you decide what players you keep also when you in higher level like all players are worth 129M???

And how manuy players you should sell... and what is the best time to sell?

Thanks mate
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-03-2019 at 05:15 PM.

Apprentice
    those with green color.
    Sell the rest.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	115100
    why to keep blue ones??
    seeing his squad he keeps a 100% team.
    they won't be 100% next season (provided he doesn't invest mad amount of rests) and they will cause quality increase....!!

@Fares87 you must read and understand what I wrote in the summary here #579
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463

The general tactic of the game is very simple.
    You try to have two basic groups in your team
    - one is with 7-8 young fast trainers (18-21 yo) where you invest your time and greens to improve them every season from 100% > 120%
    - the other is six 0 tokens, low quality players (those free academy) who you keep till their retirement.
    Finishing the season with those two groups (14 players) you avoid the +1 level opponents in the Cup and C.L. and be competitive every season, using only the sources of the game.
    Your squad right now , is far from this recipe.
    What I 'm trying to do in your case, is to keep 14 players just as a rough, temporary solution.
    - It's the two fast trainers (with the green color) > so you must find six more
    - it's the 3 players with orange color (and low quality to drop your avg) > so you need 3 more
    - the six players withe blue color, who are useless (only for bench players) but with them you can have a descent first squad at day one, to play 2 games in the cup and pass to phase 2, 1 league and CL game, so at day 3-4 where things in market are more calm, to try and find some good players without spending a fortune.
    So you need to sell the rest (maybe keep another defender or try to find a young ft defender) and buy 3 more low quality players .
    If it's hard for you to find and buy young ft, then stay level one season (finish 10th) and take your time.
    Of course I don't have any info for you as manager (from which country are you ? can you farm 25 vids/day ? are you in some asso group-which division ?, do you spend money - or intend to ?, what is your stock? ) so cannot give more advice.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-03-2019 at 06:36 PM.
    Rutger0, Hunter and Fares87 like this.

Page 77 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast