Page 10 of 106 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    LV4 p18 day 7 “Smells like teen spirit” p6

A Guide for fast trainers-p6-tauer-no.jpg

Tauer : a market player. You think that you are lucky to find a cheap young player and trainer ? Wrong TR.F. 640/34=18,82 worthless . But with that Value, if you are in LV1, you can find a fast trainer , with a wage of 4K >> 640/4=160
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-27-2014 at 10:10 AM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

LV4 p18 day 7 “Smells like teen spirit” p7

A Guide for fast trainers-p7-tintel-yes.jpg

Tintel : probably a nordgen (from AC Purple), with TR.F. 2.34/37=63,24 , not fast trainer but I believe a decent trainer.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-27-2014 at 10:10 AM.

LV4 p18 day 7 “Smells like teen spirit” p8

A Guide for fast trainers-p8-natsouras-good.jpg

Natsouras : Hey, this guy is from Greece like me, but I’ll try to be objective

Actually he is a nordgen (from Ready) with TR.F. 3.89/39=99,74, yes a fast trainer.
    Great for the case you are LV2 and you see him as 5* player but ofc. expensive for LV2
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-27-2014 at 10:11 AM.

LV4 p18 day 7 “Smells like teen spirit” p9

Novriadi : Here we have a manager who didn’t read this guide but just saw a post saying about “hey, buy a young player with lot of money, train him and he ‘ll become great” .
    Let’s find out TR.F. 5M/150=33,33 > his big wage destroying his Training Factor and he has 2nd class value
    My new players (see post before) have
    Neymar 7,2M/140K=51,42 and Ishikura 6,8M/140K=48,57 so bigger Values and lower wage. From those two Neymar shows better results in training.

So this manager disappointed from the results. Maybe he was expecting better rates for this expensive 5* player but he had only two 7s (it needs patient) so he decide to sell him after 1-2 days.
    Is there any manager (with the same expectations) who ‘ll buy him ?
    Yes, there are thousands of managers who don’t read the forum and many more who don’t read that guide.
    The first manager ‘ll take his money back but not the Tokens he spent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Guide for fast trainers-p9-novriadi-cbb.jpg  

LV4 p18 day 7 “Smells like teen spirit” p10

A Guide for fast trainers-p10-chopel-thanasis.jpg

Last, is Chopel, a player who’s manager pick the right choice to sell him.

Hey, this is Thanasis, a t11 friend. We ‘re playing together in the same league. He is a junior guy, from Greece. He lost the auction and his token but saved his money. Let’s see …

Chopel with TR.F. 1.38/67=20,59 is a bucket in training.

Also with only one position DR (not DC/DR) you can’t use him for rotation of the team and if you want to change the formation of the team during a match, from 4 Defenders to 3DC or from 3DC to DR-DC-DL you must make a substitution with him.
    Well , Biggest Manager finally bought him...

LV4 p19 day 15 “Warning ! Don’t try this at home”

A Guide for fast trainers-24-9-pt-triple-test.jpg

A Guide for fast trainers-cardio-results.jpg

Ok, let’s go back to numbers and get a little deeper to training quality.

The first one is a triple training, in practice match, cardio and finally stretch with 3 bars.
    The other board I a cardio training, 3 bars, 4 times in the same day.

I did it to examine the results because as Cat and other older posts I read, talking about that some trainers maybe have better results in different type of training.

Unfortunately the results were very unbalanced so I didn’t have any strong evidence.

Here we have many combinations to exam : practice match/cardio/stretch – 2 bars or 3 bars and also one thing I noticed many times. Trainers have different results if their condition is lower than 80 or 60-70% .

The difficulty I have in this subject is that I have many players to train and my sources aren’t unlimited. So I can’t put every player in a condition and morale of 99% every time , because only with that can have equal conditions .

I ‘ve read posts that one manager is saying “Why put players training in hard mode ? I put the players in 2 bars, loose less condition and I can do that again in a shorter period, getting same results with less fear of injuries”. Another one saying “I prefer making train with 3 bars and not very often because I’m afraid of random injuries caused by frequency”.

Well, I believe that (as Nassredin Hodja was saying in a previous post) they are both right.
    So I choose to do what is more suitable for me. I’m not spending all of my day in the game, so watching from time to time during the day, when I see that my trainers are in good condition (dark green), I train them in 3 bars. Of course you must be careful with the matches too.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-05-2014 at 11:28 AM.

LV4 p20 day 15 “ Injuries update “

For your interest, this day 15th of that season, playing so far 12 matches in my league, 6 matches for Champions League and 4 matches for the Cup (I have 1 L. and a CH.L. today) and having at least 3 trainings every day (meaning 45 power trainings min, for 10 players ) I have :

7 injuries in matches and 3 injuries in training (2/4/6 days) .

4-5 injuries in matches became from “Domination”, meaning that my team was overpowered, I had big number in ball possession, winning with a goal difference and the other team reacting with fouls and cards.

Tips
    About training, imagine there are many factors that affect injuries/or not . As I said, I have my trainers in dark green bars (morale and condition) but I’m not giving a green pack if one player is at 89 or 91%. I ‘m waiting a resting period to finish after a match I gave and then I go to training and I don’t go training unless there is a resting period before a match. I don't go on training, then give my players green packs and after half an hour start a match.

Still thinking probably this “mistake” I did before a semi-final in a Cup . My players were very poor in performance (ofc. it’s just an opinion, I don’t have any proves).

Another “rule” I follow is do not p. train a player after a healing with red packs.
    Also grass quality is very important. I always have the upper level in grass facilities.
    I ‘m not sure about “Physical and mental” characteristics like Fitness or Strength if affects (maybe) a little, injuries. I rather believe that it’s only for the game and loss condition.

So the moment we're hit the train button, let’s say we put in a pot
    1,05 for a condition of 94%
    1,06 for a moral 93%
    1,08 for a good field condition and some of the tips above and we have a roll dice (hopping for a lucky one)
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-23-2014 at 06:55 PM.

I only use Stretching if I am collecting data or balancing condition.
    (If I did 'true power training' of Stretching x6, Cardio x2 and Match Practice x1 on hard, every hour, where speed is the watchword, then I'd include that...but I don't. )

Because putting the actual probability/chance aside, imo, stretching just gives the engine another opportunity to injure, for little gain.

Yeah ! Better shoot me once with a Magnum from 100 m than twice with a revolver

Oh, **** !!! my mistake. I bought a player today for my other account team and I forgot to check his morale (it isn't show in training, you must go in Squad board). The result ?

A Guide for fast trainers-injuries-morale.jpg

be careful, get lucky
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-05-2014 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Yeah ! Better shoot me once with a Magnum from 100 m than twice with a revolver

Oh, **** !!! my mistake. I bought a player today for my other account team and I forgot to check his morale (it isn't show in training, you must go in Squad board). The result ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	injuries morale.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	30690

be careful, get lucky
    First of all sorry for the...greeklish!!!

Agaphte moy file h aporia poy moy exei meinei eina pos mporo thn omada moy opos fainetai sthn eikona soy na thn proponiso kai na paroyn KAI oloi oi paixtes pontoys anabathmisis, kai se megalh posothta epishs! Ayto an mporeiw kapoy na moy dieykriniseis, tha to ektimoysa.... Genika pantos me exoyn katatopisei kapos ta sxolia soy edo mesa, na sai kala adelfe.... Eyxaristo poly!!!

Page 10 of 106 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast