Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't get this... i played just as you writed to do , and only like 4 skill poens comes overall
    First of all, I want to mention that for the next monthes I 'm gonna keep playing the game and I will be on the forum (almost every day) so If you want to ask anything feel free but I cannot say anything about this comment. What exactly do you mean ? 4 skill points for a player per day , week, what ? And for wich player ? Give me details please ...

I try your method but I take only 1 skill/match and 8-9 players, not all my team...
    Don't judge from my team please, my team is uniqe, expensive and I use it to keep forward in training.
    Give me more info (if not any picture ) : level , stars of the player, age, Value, Wage at least.
    If I have the full info, I can predict 90% what can you expect from a player.
    5 skill/day is for a fast trainer, playing 2 games/day, having 3 practice matches in 3 bars and giving him about 2-3 green boosters.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-10-2014 at 02:38 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ok, thanks Khris. I usually train them only with condition 80%+ to decrease injury chances...
    That's a wise strategy. If you see my post
    LV4 p19 day 15 “Warning ! Don’t try this at home” in page 9, I have a triple training, practice/cardio/stretch were the condition is dropping. It's very dificult to have strong evidences that some players "react" better in low condition numbers (if you consider that is also a roll dice in every "push the button").
    That momment make me miss the games I played with SAVE/LOAD button
    At that time of the season, day 20/28 , having 4 injuries so far, with 3 hard practice every day, for 10 players, I 'm happy.
    But it depends of the strategy every manager has. For me, spending 15 extra green packs for training is investment, 15 red packs for healing loss
    t11_fan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    At that time of the season, day 20/28 , having 4 injuries so far, with 3 hard practice every day, for 10 players, I 'm happy. But it depends of the strategy every manager has. For me, spending 15 extra green packs for training is investment, 15 red packs for healing loss
    I've noticed something that I call injury period. Last time it happened last season. It is period of few days when my players are costantly getting injured, every day at least one, sometimes 2. I have developed my own strategy to sacrifice 1 injured player on whole team for later health of other players. So if 1 of my players gets injured for 1-2 days, I don't heal him. This saves me lot of red packs which I spend during "injury period" and even then I have lack of red packs. My only option is buying, but impossible with 35T. I have secure supply of all packs every day (a lot of friends...)

I've noticed something that I call injury period
    Yes, I know what you mean. I wrote about it in
    page 4 , LV3 p6 d18 “Injuries : the nightmare of a fast trainer” -you see,this isn't just a Guide, it's a Bible .
    Now I have a period of low numbers in training.

A Guide for fast trainers-10-10-pt2.jpg

Neymar and Ishikura were the first fast trainers of the season - now ofc. 6* like most of the others. I gave Neymar 50 s.p. to "one-to-one" Spec.Ability to "lighten" him a little. Lets see.
    In the sixth row there is another player I bought this morning (but I 'm not sure if I will keep him). His TR.F. is lower than Neymar but he is more "fresh". If it was real football I would say that the team is tired by all those matches but maybe it's just a reaction of the programming (or a nord push some buttons)

A Guide for fast trainers-luke-training-2.jpg

hmmmm more stars, difficult the train can be

One more about growth...
    My league match has just finished. I've noticed something interesting: my DR 26 years old 5* has constant form 7 and he got only 8% of skill progress in this game LOL. Opponent has average Q6.5 less than my team

I know, from my records, that raise has nothing to do with the rate of the player or the difficulty of the match. Older players have a range of raise (depends if they were market players, nordgens, sccouters ) and it depends from roll dice, not if you're playing a semi-final in Cup or with a bot team from your league. The raise is less in friendly games and I notice last season in my final at CH.L. (won in penalties) that my players gaine more raise because of the extra time.

So lets say we have average 5* nordgen, Qx4 or x9, how much condition he needs to earn 1sp without any additional sp's (motm bonus, sp pack from friends etc)?

If you see the last training results, the new player C Muller, 5* nordge, with the first practice/ 3bars, gained 1,21 sp. Just like that Neymar and Ishikura (no1 & 2 above the list) started but now they are 6* players (and tired of the matches) so dropped a little.

You mean after stretching your player, he got 1,21 (or maybe 12,1)% of skill progress per 1% condition lost?

Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast