Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Noted, thank u toxcatl

Quote Originally Posted by Willyw View Post
    Thanks nik, for sharing nice info/thread..

Now when i realize, i will focus on League n CL much more than Cup lol..

And again, as BeckStar said : Football is all about respect..

Many thanks!!

PS :
    Oh yea nik, may i ask : where can i post my squad's condition, to get more opinion from all of you (really helpful manager) since this thread is about fast trainer guide.. sorry
    you can start also your team show case here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/team-showcase/

Nik and Beckstar have their teams there.
    You don't need to have a full trophy room to start a thread there.

oh ic..
    thanks anyway..

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I'm usually too lazy to get into detailed analysis of others teams, sorry.
    Jajajajajajajajajaja I do not know how many times I read your honesty of lax xD!
    Last edited by Cedric; 11-24-2017 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Emoji
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Apprentice

Help me!

Dear, I need to advise me I have 216 breaks according to the image of today in the morning, which already rose to 246 with a projection of arriving on Saturday that ends the season with a total of 366.

Your comments regarding ah:
    A Guide for fast trainers-screenshot_2017-12-05-09-55-04.jpg
    A Guide for fast trainers-screenshot_2017-12-05-09-55-11.jpg
    Practically that is my titular team.

My entire defense plays at age 18 together This is the 3rd season and they are all FT. which has been my Achilles heel this season since they all started at 79% while from MC to ST they started with 100% a decompensation that cost me some games. Then I uploaded them to 99% everyone and the case was matched.

The question is do I get them up to 120%? so that the other season starts at 100% and is practically his last season on the team?

This season I only hire GK who is FT for my team, but I change it every season since it is not a key player !, the season ends 99% and the other I sell it in 4-5 tokens and I win because It always costs me 1 token.

And also hire SHVED and ALBORNO which are also FT the question would also be the dopo to them 2 who have key positions for my DMC and MC team. Aside that Alborno will be the other indisputable titular season instead of VISSCHER who this season is his last of titular. Since the normal thing is that he always played MC and in the photo he appears as AMC.

The last thing would be Dopar to Cristiano, Dnibi and Suchecki who are the backbone of this team since the age of 18 have been and are all FT. (All my equipment is FT). Since the other season I would also be playing the last discounts in the starting lineup but doping it would give me a couple more seasons.

A Guide for fast trainers-screenshot_2017-12-05-09-55-20.jpg
    A Guide for fast trainers-screenshot_2017-12-05-09-55-25.jpg

In the following images you can see players that cost me 01 Token! and the following players AGUILERA, B. NDY, MACHUCA, FRANCO AND STRAHINOVIC who would be my natural replacers of my DL-DR-AML and AMR. then I also handle the option to dope these 04 players.

Young, Barza and Agüero cost me 01 tokens and they were for negotiations but I left the trainings and 2 passed to 80% but they are FT, so I am going to recover them and sell them xD!

I have several options and that's why I need advice from those who know. All comments will be well received.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The question is do I get them up to 120%? so that the other season starts at 100% and is practically his last season on the team?
    no, this isn't the right time to raise your q spending your greens.

your players are at high quality so earning less.
    Next season, with 4* or early 6* , will gain more.
    Also it's better not to start with high q for next season's draw.
    Cedric likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, this isn't the right time to raise your q spending your greens.

your players are at high quality so earning less.
    Next season, with 4* or early 6* , will gain more.
    Also it's better not to start with high q for next season's draw.
    This also clear my doubt.. thanks nik..

Last night, i thought to spend my greens for my DMC 'Mooney' (i post it before in this thread), but now i will save the greens for next season.
    Question : 'right' time to use the greens is at the 1st day of next season? (Currently i have +350greens)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Willyw View Post
    This also clear my doubt.. thanks nik..

Last night, i thought to spend my greens for my DMC 'Mooney' (i post it before in this thread), but now i will save the greens for next season.
    Question : 'right' time to use the greens is at the 1st day of next season? (Currently i have +350greens)
    Questions I have? Does a 19 year old train better than a 20 for example? If so would it not be better to train now instead of waiting? True you might lose a star but the player maintains his skill set, right or wrong? So if skill remains the same train now?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    Dear, I need to advise me I have 216 breaks according to the image of today in the morning, which already rose to 246 with a projection of arriving on Saturday that ends the season with a total of 366.

Do not sell a player only because he turns 22yo. If he perform good or great keep him for many years. On the opposite, if a player FT doesn't perform good or great, sell him. What is the purpose of the game, have the most % players or the best performers?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-07-2017 at 08:15 PM.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    Questions I have? Does a 19 year old train better than a 20 for example? If so would it not be better to train now instead of waiting? True you might lose a star but the player maintains his skill set, right or wrong? So if skill remains the same train now?
    18-21 yo train the same,after 21 they train slower.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast