Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    "when a contract finish, the sponsor name change usually.... "
    Yes, I know that me friend. Now (lv3, season 3) I have contract with SPEED and my T-shirt is SPEED and next season LV4 ,with TOPKERS. I can sign a new contract with NORDEUS again instead of TOPKERS and have NORDEUS T-shirt but NORDEUS offers less money. So progressing in Lvs, signing new better contracts, changing T-shirt names, with a row NORDEUS/SPEED/TOPKERS/TOPOFONE in my server. I don't know if that changes for other players/servers. If its the same for everyone why a (human) lv5 manager would sign with NORDEUS for less money.
    For Tolkens depending for your strategy - if you following the game every day or you feel strong enough to defeat opponents and having extra token with TOPKERS . I have this contract (2 lost tokens so far, from draws ).
    well I don't explained very well xD I wanna say really that: "when a contract finish, the sponsor name of the same amount of $, change usually.... " so the names do rotations...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    " the Take Over function some actual Teams have kept the fictional name of their Team"
    Hey Cat
    Those teams are abandoned from human players or there are also Bot/Robot ?

"so the names do rotations..." still didn't get it.
    Is there a chance that a human manager LV5 can have sponsor NORDEUS ?

On the right

Thanks Madman. I suppose that you choose TOPFONE contract for better money so do you have an explanation why this guy has contract with NORDEUS ?

Thanks Madman. I suppose that you choose TOPFONE contract for better money so do you have an explanation why this guy has contract with NORDEUS ?
    No idea. Because he's Romanian? *runs*

LV3 p8 day 20 “An Overview”

Ok let’s go back to main the subject. A sort summary . This is a thread about how to detect a fast trainer ( and secondary how we can manage him). This is sure ONLY for LV1-LV4 . Don’t know yet for LV5 and above levels.
    In my 1st season LV1 manager didn’t have a clue.
    In my 2nd season LV2, after the middle, starting to observe the dif between VALUES and WAGES of the players and after some me tests I figure out that is a connection between VALUE and WAGE (Training Factor =value/wage) that affects the raise in training regardless the high value of the player.
    In my 3rd season LV2, having more solid results, starting a new team in LV1, starting this thread, trying to find out how the training factor reacting in higher levels.
    Conlusions LV 1
    Many players in this LV with high TR Factor . Even if the TR Factor is amazing ,the raise (for fast trainers) has about the same levels of fast trainers in LV2 and LV3. My second team youngsters.

A Guide for fast trainers-lv1-power-tr.jpg

Argyropoulos 3*, value 820/wage 2,4=341,66
    Rudakov 3* , value 1,15M/wage 3,19=360
    Fall 3*, value 620/wage 3,1=200
    Svanias 3* value 420/wage 2,9=144
    Athanasiadis 5* value 1,329/wage 10=132 (As you can see, the 5* counts negative).

Conlusions LV 3
    There is a variety of players (as we can see in my .xl in the first post) .
    There are players with 3* , value 1-2M, great TR Factor, raise in power training +120-150
    Disadvantage : 3* players can’t help much a competitive team so I used to play with them only in a few games. My suggestion, avoid if going for L/CH.L/Cup. Perfect for tanking .
    Players with 4* , 1,5-3M, good TR Factor , raise , a little bit lower than 5*. Can help the team.
    Players with 5* . That’s the difficult case because you want these players for gaining cups and they are closer to the red stars. The value is between 2M-5M.
    Players with value 2-3M and wage about 90K, avoid (like CAFU in my list). Players with value 4-5M and wage 70-90K, like SILVA, ROBINHO in my list, take them if you have the money. Players with 2-3M and 30-40 K wage are also OK.
    Are 5M’ players better than 2,5M’ ? As my friend Buff said in a previous post, not always. But I’ll talk about this in my next post.

....-.-??? (-__-)'

is very easy, now you can have every 15 days 1Million of Topofone, ok? so when the 15 days are finished you have the option to select another of 15 days, but the sponsor name, change.

The game gives oportuiniies to all sponsors, theres no a better sponsor for always. One day will pay more to you, Nordeus, and the next day, Speed or Topkers or Topofone. Rotations mate, rotaaaations.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Absolutely.

A Guide for fast trainers-sponsors.jpg

" the Take Over function some actual Teams have kept the fictional name of their Team"
    Hey Cat
    Those teams are abandoned from human players or there are also Bot/Robot ?
    When a Team is on the Take Over list it is a Bot.. then, it can then be taken over and managed by a person. Some elect to keep the strange name.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-13-2014 at 12:25 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bayern Have the daily contract and have Frontiman as sponsor today^^

:3

Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast