Μasterpiece the exact word...Hats off!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Club: LEGENDS FC (Level: 50)
    40x League, 24x Champions League, 26x Cup, 12x Super Cup
    18x Triple Crown
    10x Quadruple Crown

Association: OPA MATSIOULA F.C.
    Highest Division: Diamond

Hi i am a beginner and why all of this guys worth like 100M in my game people only worth 1M or so. And i can't power train my guys how to do that. And how i can gain Token and green packs easily?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    read the summary
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463

and other threads about training and more.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Question Quality below 80-99 in fast trainers?

Hello @nikolgiorgos

Again, Kudos for your immense work on educating the rest of us, and guiding us as best you can, it is really beautiful.

Sorry if this question is too obvious, I just want to make sure I follow your instructions to the letter.

In the list of values and salary earlier in this post, you type the Q of the player.

My understanding is that 5 stars should be the 80-99% quality.

But for some lover levels you talk about the Q being much lower than 80-99%

But maybe you are talking about the other quality, the one in paranthesis after the % quality?

Again, I apologize for a potential stupid question.

Hope you have to help me understand.
    milpol likes this.

well yes, in the summary
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463
    I don't have the % quality but the total q number.
    In lower levels, 4* players have little lower prices (about as the 5* players of previous level).
    milpol likes this.

P90 LV52
    At lv 52 the max sell value is 128.900 - like previous season.
    A Guide for fast trainers-new-rikaard.jpg

But it's interesting to see a little about the management of fast trainers.

I bought Robinho before 5 seasons.
    I focused in training his white skills - but not too much.
    A Guide for fast trainers-d28-robinho.jpg

Now at his 22, after 5 seasons of training, playing in games and winning some Motm titles (plus winning 3 times the First League scorer + 30% at Finishing),
    he has very low grey skills.
    A Guide for fast trainers-train-robinho-2.jpg

so I trained him for those and he did really well for his age and quality, with 2-4% skills for -15% condition loss
    A Guide for fast trainers-train-robinho.jpg

So nik you 're changing strategy.
    You said to keep the fast trainers from 18-21 years and then sell them.
    So now it's better to keep them till 23 y.o. ?

Yes, we have to evolve as the game is changing.
    For example Academy players, recommended players, scout players aren't reliable to build a team because as I said in another thread, they are

Not in the right time
    not in the right position
    not in the right quality
    not in the right price .
    What is left are young fast trainers and negotiations.
    Nego does not exist anymore and has as consequence to raise a lot the price (and bidding wars) for auction players,

I usually was keeping the players till 21 y.o. but as you can see the training also changed from old times, when a player above 21 was loosing a lot in gaining.
    So the new strategy is buy young fast trainers, add positions and special ability, build their white skills high the first 2-3 seasons, then mix training (the whites anyway will increasing from the games and the grey decreasing from level up) and after 21 y.o., train the greys to pump up the general quality.
    Mutants has no significant effect anyway after some internal programming the last period but quality and general quality still matters.
    So keeping a player for 6-7 (at 23, stop invest greens for extra training) seasons decreasing the cost of greens to add positions and sa and you are saving tokens from auctions.
    Der_Ryan_M, dsio and Altiplano like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Yes, we have to evolve as the game is changing.
    For example Academy players, recommended players, scout players aren't reliable to build a team because as I said in another thread, they are

Not in the right time
    not in the right position
    not in the right quality
    not in the right price .
    What is left are young fast trainers and negotiations.
    Nego does not exist anymore and has as consequence to raise a lot the price (and bidding wars) for auction players,

I usually was keeping the players till 21 y.o. but as you can see the training also changed from old times, when a player above 21 was loosing a lot in gaining.
    So the new strategy is buy young fast trainers, add positions and special ability, build their white skills high the first 2-3 seasons, then mix training (the whites anyway will increasing from the games and the grey decreasing from level up) and after 21 y.o., train the greys to pump up the general quality.
    Mutants has no significant effect anyway after some internal programming the last period but quality and general quality still matters.
    So keeping a player for 6-7 (at 23, stop invest greens for extra training) seasons decreasing the cost of greens to add positions and sa and you are saving tokens from auctions.
    I agree and I do pretty much the same, at least for offensive guys who also get a lot of MOTM. But you can keep them even longer. 22-25 is the same training speed, so you could basically train them quite some greys and let them play up to 27-28.

By training greys you can get an offensive player up to 160% no problem when he is 25 years old and when his whites were already high through good training in younger years and also many MOTM. I just did it with a player, I only needed around 300 green packs to get him from 125 to 170 %... (And I did mixed drills, not even only greys, which would probably have saved me like 100 more packs, they were really low.)

Even then, this was a lower amount than I would need for a new 3 star player to train him first time and get nice white skills.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 06-10-2019 at 03:22 PM.
    milpol, nikolgiorgos and Altiplano like this.

Page 86 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast