Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] "Lost Star" - What's up with losing Stars when we level up?

Hey guys.. I finished 9th last season in league.. but today as the season changed (league didn't start... not even the games are programmed) and cup matches are now available I can see that I lost 1 star..! And I see that I leveled up..! How is this possible and why that happened?? I finished 9th...?!

Next time when you are tanking check the rules of the game,you'll see that,sometimes,even the 9th place will lvl up.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I was 10 in the league and I was promoted. My friend was 9 and he was not promoted. Another friend was 12 and promoted. And what about it?
    Last edited by kamiln1993; 01-06-2019 at 10:00 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This can happen when teams are in the top of the server.
    In some servers maybe promote the whole league teams, to complete a League in the next higher LV.
    The same time in another server, every one will repeat the same LV.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

As the explanation states, the skills don't go down. You've just moved up to a level higher and in comparison to the higher level your players skill is less, but it as remained the same.

Why not change the rules about losing a star a bit... At the end of the season the 2/3 players who performed at their best in the club will remain with their quality for the next season... Because they were the best, so they prove to be the best for the next season too... And others, like how you doing normally, will lose the stars. Thanks 🙏.
    Max Roy likes this.

Not really...

le problème que je voulais dire à propos de transfert des joueurs c'est par le prix mais token

Hi all, the idea is good.
    + I didn't like the passage from first season and second one, all players lost one star and the time spent in the first season was lost.
    There aren't reasons to continue the game so from now on I will put the Player with less power and stars. In this way, of I will win I will enjoy much more.

A 9. !! I finished in place, in principle I stay on my level, but I still got up to a higher level and my players lost 1 star. Why?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123