Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Individual Training Planner

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    It took me ~10 months of active playing, but my team was never big. I guess with dedication and a team of maximum size it could be done for approximately 8 months.
    Took me 9 months I guess

Apprentice
    Level up only Defence drills until you have GK Training level 4 (world class, golden globe). It is faaaaar more important than any other drill, because it can virtually boost them up to this level. Not quite, but close.
    I was going up what I thought was better! But I will follow your advice Pavel. I'm already 60

Up 7 levels in 3 days xD!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Apprentice
    Hi guys. I’m trying to get an opinion here.

What skills should be trained at least 150-200%, that’s the most important for each position?

ST - Finishing, Shooting, ???
    AMR/L - Crossing, Passing, Shooting, Speed ???
    DC - Tackling, Marking, Positioning, Strength???
    DL/DR - ???
    MC/DMC - ???

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post

What skills should be trained at least 150-200%, that’s the most important for each position?

DL/DR - ???
    MC/DMC - ???

Thanks.
    Check teams from Top100 to get a lot of opinions from successful managers =]
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    Check teams from Top100 to get a lot of opinions from successful managers =]
    Most of them are 1% stats lol. They tend to load fitness, strength a lot.

Apprentice
    Most of them are 1% stats lol. They tend to load fitness, strength a lot.
    How do they get 1 percent? Is it after advancing 50 levels, losing a star every time, that it drops that low while just focusing on two or three skills?

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    How do they get 1 percent? Is it after advancing 50 levels, losing a star every time, that it drops that low while just focusing on two or three skills?
    50 levels? More like 5. Besides, players don't play that long.
    Also, look at this: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...abilities.html
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    Dear, I need to advise me I have 216 breaks according to the image of today in the morning, which already rose to 246 with a projection of arriving on Saturday that ends the season with a total of 366.

Your comments regarding ah:
    Individual Training Planner-screenshot_2017-12-05-09-55-04.jpg
    Individual Training Planner-screenshot_2017-12-05-09-55-11.jpg
    Practically that is my titular team.

My entire defense plays at age 18 together This is the 3rd season and they are all FT. which has been my Achilles heel this season since they all started at 79% while from MC to ST they started with 100% a decompensation that cost me some games. Then I uploaded them to 99% everyone and the case was matched.

The question is do I get them up to 120%? so that the other season starts at 100% and is practically his last season on the team?

This season I only hire GK who is FT for my team, but I change it every season since it is not a key player !, the season ends 99% and the other I sell it in 4-5 tokens and I win because It always costs me 1 token.

And also hire SHVED and ALBORNO which are also FT the question would also be the dopo to them 2 who have key positions for my DMC and MC team. Aside that Alborno will be the other indisputable titular season instead of VISSCHER who this season is his last of titular. Since the normal thing is that he always played MC and in the photo he appears as AMC.

The last thing would be Dopar to Cristiano, Dnibi and Suchecki who are the backbone of this team since the age of 18 have been and are all FT. (All my equipment is FT). Since the other season I would also be playing the last discounts in the starting lineup but doping it would give me a couple more seasons.
    Individual Training Planner-screenshot_2017-12-05-09-55-20.jpg
    Individual Training Planner-screenshot_2017-12-05-09-55-25.jpg

In the following images you can see players that cost me 01 Token! and the following players AGUILERA, B. NDY, MACHUCA, FRANCO AND STRAHINOVIC who would be my natural replacers of my DL-DR-AML and AMR. then I also handle the option to dope these 04 players.

Young, Barza and Agüero cost me 01 tokens and they were for negotiations but I left the trainings and 2 passed to 80% but they are FT, so I am going to recover them and sell them xD!

I have several options and that's why I need advice from those who know. All comments will be well received.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

DL/DR - ???
    MC/DMC - ???

Thanks.
    I'd like to know this as well. Would be nice if someone could explain what attribute should we focus on first or anything. I have no idea what to do with my players right now. I've read a lot but still confused. Also, I read somewhere in the forum that maximum pts of attributes allows in match is 340%, so there's no point to go even further. Then why do most of people in World top 100 have more than that?

Quote Originally Posted by deorvd View Post
    Also, I read somewhere in the forum that maximum pts of attributes allows in match is 340%, so there's no point to go even further. Then why do most of people in World top 100 have more than that?
    Because this cap was added to the game just a month ago. There is still a pinned thread in the General discussion about the subject.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast