Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Individual Training Planner

Yeah, something is broken. Nothing is critical though, it works, and I'm too lazy to fix this now =]
    But I switched the file back to 1.0.2.

Btw, I use Office 2010.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-04-2017 at 08:33 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Addicted
    what do the numbers mean that you get in the cells? eg 0,96 on Reflx on this post: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post429761

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    what do the numbers mean that you get in the cells? eg 0,96 on Reflx on this post: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post429761
    Individual Training Planner-azizou.png

Numbers in cells are experience points (XP). The lower row ("Total") is total experience that goes to each skill, points and percentage. Last column ("CL") is Condition loss.

I added it to the 1st post, thanks.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-07-2017 at 05:40 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Awful job! Does it mean i will get one attribute increased after i get 100%? And for players of different age (18 or 28), do they have same progress in training?

Quote Originally Posted by sling View Post
    Awful job! Does it mean i will get one attribute increased after i get 100%? And for players of different age (18 or 28), do they have same progress in training?
    Uhm... Aweful? =[ I guess I really need to write the detailed and boring readme with a lot of theory. What? Did someone say "YouTube video" there? I'll think again about it. I just don't see many people using ITP, so I'm not motivated enough. I'm lazy. Thanks for the feedback!

To your questions. No, it doesn't mean that. ITP doesn't calculate the exact gaining in %%, only the experience points. The pace of training depends on age, amount of stars and hidden parameter ("Talent").
    Maybe it will be less confusing with an example.
    Let's say we have two players, Ivanov (18 y/o, 3*) and Smith (30 y/o, 6*). We train them together, so they get the same set and amount of drills. That means they both are going to get the same amount of XP. But Ivanov is young and have only 3*, so for him to get +1% to any skill will require significantly less amount of XP than for Smith, who is old and have 6*.
    You see, it is practically an impossible task to calculate how many drills a player needs to get certain skill gain. Theoretically it can be done, but it would require many-many tests and a lot of statistical data which I do not have.

ITP can though show you how skills will be trained from certain schedule relatively to each other. Let's have a look on this picture again:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Azizou.PNG 
Views:	207 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	89924
    Tackling will be trained almost 3 times slower than Creativity, because they get 5% and 14% of total XP respectively. Again, we don't know how fast Tackling will be trained, because we don't know player's age, stars and, most definitely, his Talent. But we know that Tackling will grow up 3x slower than Creativity. For another player, with different set of key attributes (skills), it may be different, and ITP will show you that. Another thing, ITP helps to choose the most efficient drills for any player: Passing is useless (grey) for that player, but it will get 14% of total XP. It is probably too much, so it is a good idea not to use Fast C-Atks and PGS for this player and change those drills for something more suitable. If you need to train a certain skill, ITP let you compare drills and choose the best one.

I hope it has cleared something out. It's hard to explain such things because my English is far from being perfect, and the fact that I'm drunk doesn't help either xD If you don't understand something and/or have any questions, you know what to do.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-15-2017 at 11:59 AM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Finally!

Individual Training Planner-screenshot_20171115-221627.jpg
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Congrats! I guess it takes about 2 years for normal players. For hardcore trainer like you, maybe 1 year north.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta Page View Post
    Congrats! I guess it takes about 2 years for normal players. For hardcore trainer like you, maybe 1 year north.
    It took me ~10 months of active playing, but my team was never big. I guess with dedication and a team of maximum size it could be done for approximately 8 months.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-25-2017 at 11:17 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    llevo 6 meses y lo tengo en nivel 52, por que perdi 2 temporadas como Noob!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    llevo 6 meses y lo tengo en nivel 52, por que perdi 2 temporadas como Noob!
    Level up only Defence drills until you have GK Training level 4 (world class, golden globe). It is faaaaar more important than any other drill, because it can virtually boost them up to this level. Not quite, but close.
    Cedric likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast