Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: U18 (Academy) - please help me

I haven't signed this guy yet. Trying to make some room. I'm level 18 with quality 113.5 (113.8%). When I sign him, any other info you looking for (besides value)? Like some kind of training data?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post

I haven't signed this guy yet. Trying to make some room. I'm level 18 with quality 113.5 (113.8%). When I sign him, any other info you looking for (besides value)? Like some kind of training data?

As far as I know, when I signed a 14 token player from Youth Academy and became "active" in my squad, I could see exactly the same details that you can see for any other player in your squad. I don't know if I answered your question but even if it's coming close to the end of the season the player looks like a good investment if you owe a good amount of tokens and you'll be able to invest a bit in his personal trainer as well.
    motrin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kLoger View Post
    As far as I know, when I signed a 14 token player from Youth Academy and became "active" in my squad, I could see exactly the same details that you can see for any other player in your squad. I don't know if I answered your question but even if it's coming close to the end of the season the player looks like a good investment if you owe a good amount of tokens and you'll be able to invest a bit in his personal trainer as well.
    Thanks for the reply. This is the most promising youth I've gotten so far and I'm looking forward to testing. I probably won't do with him this season to keep his quality low for season draws. Then I'll power train him. Perfect timing as my current AML/ML will be age 25 next season. I don't know if they changed anything else, but the recommended players and youth academy players have been positions that I actually need.

The questions I was actually asking was directed to nash for his data collection. Just in case there's any info to collect before I do any kind of training to him.

nash or any one please, need some suggestion

that 10T academy DC, today I burn his 48% condition and he gain 17% skill points, now he is 74%
    question is, do I should give him another position or sp before he reach 80% or wait for next season as only 6 days left on this season.
    also keep in mind he going to loss 20% on next season, which is 3* and 19 yo
    what will be best please?
    thanks

This guy looks very interesting. I would sign him. I've got my next two U18 on Saturday... worst day, because next day, new season starts, BUT I think, if I got this guy, I would take him (need one offensive and one DR to hold my sqaud over next few seasons).

Training-Data would be nice - If you give him SA or another position, make all Drills "Fast Counter", train him to 10/50 (or 40) and tell me, how many packs it needed. That would be very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    nash or any one please, need some suggestion

that 10T academy DC, today I burn his 48% condition and he gain 17% skill points, now he is 74%
    question is, do I should give him another position or sp before he reach 80% or wait for next season as only 6 days left on this season.
    also keep in mind he going to loss 20% on next season, which is 3* and 19 yo
    what will be best please?
    thanks
    It's a hard desicison, because the lower on quality the player, the faster he train, but next season he is one year older. Maybe that consums the advantage.
    That was a 74%, 18 y.o. perfect Nordgen my wife bought a few seasons ago (6x Fast Counter, World Class)
    U18 (Academy) - please help me-ft.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Training-Data would be nice - If you give him SA or another position, make all Drills "Fast Counter", train him to 10/50 (or 40) and tell me, how many packs it needed. That would be very nice.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FT.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	75337
    You got it. It'll probably be after the CL final (if I make it). If I don't make it, it'll be sooner 😊

nash123 likes this.

I trained Flores. It took 36 packs to get to 40/50 for a new position (using all fast counter). His value is 105M.
    nash123 and ibangali like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I wonder if there is a "Solskjaer" player type in T11 (scoring more as a sub) - lol
    Interesting case.
    Hm...
    This season, it was the first game, where Eisner started (because I needed a formation with 2 ST)...

U18 (Academy) - please help me-eisner.jpg

I'd just say, he is a good ST, with the problem, Kraxner performs well (you see, two assists).
    (remember, Eisner was my first U18 player)

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

I trained Flores. It took 36 packs to get to 40/50 for a new position (using all fast counter). His value is 105M.
    Thank you very much.
    Just one question: did he get every training +2 to position/sa? Or were there a few times just +1?

Overall, if it would be mine, I would be happy. Hope, he performs well and make you happy.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

It went every other one. +2, +1, +2, +1, etc.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast