Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)

It's not illegal, no problems at all with that formation as it has DL/DR which are flank players.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    It's not illegal, no problems at all with that formation as it has DL/DR which are flank players.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Why are people obsessed with stars, Oh! I know they look pretty.
    so what do you see??

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rastadrumma View Post
    so what do you see??
    What he wanted to say is that, not stars are everything, a player with 52/55 can be better then a 6 stars or to have more points on he's field possition, etc.

Trust me, I have 6 stars, on subs, and I'm playing with 5 stars just because they play much better.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    What he wanted to say is that, not stars are everything, a player with 52/55 can be better then a 6 stars or to have more points on he's field possition, etc.

Trust me, I have 6 stars, on subs, and I'm playing with 5 stars just because they play much better.
    well, that case you have already seen him play.. what if you haven't? i mean like when you want to buy some player in transfer list, what would you take as a consideration to pick a certain player?

Quote Originally Posted by rastadrumma View Post
    well, that case you have already seen him play.. what if you haven't? i mean like when you want to buy some player in transfer list, what would you take as a consideration to pick a certain player?
    Like I said, first I look on quality ofcourse I'm aiming for players who will go sooner to 6 stars, is normal and if you have some tokens, you should do same.

On what I look: 1. General Quality 2. Stats 3. Statistics 4. Ages 5. Competition
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Like I said, first I look on quality ofcourse I'm aiming for players who will go sooner to 6 stars, is normal and if you have some tokens, you should do same.

On what I look: 1. General Quality 2. Stats 3. Statistics 4. Ages 5. Competition
    i see.. thank you..

i have another question, i've never used arrow before i read your tips on this forum and my 2 6* ST and 2 5*ST was never scored in last 3 games(before use arrow)..but now i think they are doing great with the formation which i set myself with the arrow thing and im quite satisfy of that..
    the problem is, i put 1 5*ST and 1 6*ST when i started to use the arrow thing and i havnt tried to put both 6*ST with arrow.
    so, my 1st question is should i keep that formation till the end of season?
    2. should i replace the 5*ST with the 6*ST(subs)?
    3. they're all talking about upgrading DF,MF,ST skills..but no one talk about GK skills..so any tips for GK skills?

I have few 6 stars on subs too, if you see your team is playing very good like that, keep this formation, no reason to change it.

Look on stats to see who have a better report on games/goals

About gk, I never used arrows on them and skill points all on defence (IMO).

Thank you Pricop.. appriciate it..
    its really helpful..
    im only lvl 1 btw..

cheerz

ok.. my opponent will use kinda wierd formation
    DR-DC-DC-DL
    DMR
    MC-MC-MC
    AMR-AML

i'll use
    DR-DC-DC-DL
    ML-MC-MC
    AMR
    ST-ST

and i hav a better quality players then him at all position..so what do you think? should i play 3-3-1-3?

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast