Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Best training drills

Rookie
    ok, thanks!
    seems to be the record to break.
    Also, always struggling to top-up the attack and condition bonuses, while max in defense and possession are quickly reached.
    I notice if I put 3 skill drills and 2 Warm-ups, I get higher attack bars (in the report), but lower condition bars.
    And the other way around with 3 Warm-ups and 2 skill drills. (1 video analysis drill in both cases)
    Toxcatl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
    Also, always struggling to top-up the attack and condition bonuses, while max in defense and possession are quickly reached.
    I notice if I put 3 skill drills and 2 Warm-ups, I get higher attack bars (in the report), but lower condition bars.
    And the other way around with 3 Warm-ups and 2 skill drills. (1 video analysis drill in both cases)
    Everything you said is the same for me.
    After 4 balanced sessions (2 of each very easy drill), I need Atk (1/3 of the bar) and Cond (a touch less than 1/3 of the bar). So 2x [3 Skill Drill, 2 Warm up, 1 VidAn] finish the job just perfectly.

I tried this and that, and 27% of CL seems to be unbreakable so far. I couldn't even repeat this result with another set of drills.
    30% is the second best result I managed to achieve using Easy and Very Easy drills.
    It wasn't our day.

My team is loosing continuously, haven't won a single match in 8 games .....my worst season ever.....someone pls give me a nice training drill to increase my players stars

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzmann View Post
    My team is loosing continuously, haven't won a single match in 8 games .....my worst season ever.....someone pls give me a nice training drill to increase my players stars
    All the drills have the same efficiency if they are the same level. Your chain of defeats has nothing to do with your choosing of drills.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    when using that 8 players from reserve, do their positions matter? will using defenders only for example still give you equal distribution of bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    when using that 8 players from reserve, do their positions matter? will using defenders only for example still give you equal distribution of bonuses?
    Read again what is necessary to get each bonus, 8 pure defenders won't do. But as long as the requirements are met, the distribution will be the same for the same set of drills.

The best way to train bonuses by 11200.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-01-2018 at 03:33 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    thanks 😶

I use warm up, warm up, stretching, pass go and shoot, skill drill and video analysis. It reduces their energy 6%, but I do it 3 times (two times with X2) and with different players, depending on positions and what I lack in bonuses, (mostly subs too), so in the end my loose 6 per cent. I train them every day so this means I raise them up from 8 per cent to 10 per cent of bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by KristianB View Post
    I use warm up, warm up, stretching, pass go and shoot, skill drill and video analysis. It reduces their energy 6%, but I do it 3 times (two times with X2) and with different players, depending on positions and what I lack in bonuses, (mostly subs too), so in the end my loose 6 per cent. I train them every day so this means I raise them up from 8 per cent to 10 per cent of bonuses.
    Bonus x2 is a waste of ad videos, equals waste of rest packs.
    Training with the main squad is not optimal -- you are training useless skills doing that. It is better to have separate group of low-quality reserve players just to train bonuses and nothing else.
    I gave the link to the best method in my previous reply in this thread.
    It wasn't our day.

I'm getting 30 videos per day even when using x2. I train reserves with this method and main in seperate group with exercise I want to train them. Anyway, thanks for pointing it out. Your 2nd drill is the drill I'm using. Will try this one next time. Anyway, have I read it wrong or it seems to me you're using players who play multiple positions. I'm not sure if I've got required players to do so. Here's my full squad.
    Best training drills-training.jpgBest training drills-training2.jpg
    I've got only 3 players who play both attack and defense.
    Last edited by KristianB; 03-03-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast