Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Best training drills

Quote Originally Posted by stinkybg View Post
    hmm i get full defense after 4x first drills. Then i must do second one 3x skill drill and 3x warm up 3x. You sure second one is right? not 3x first 3x second?
    Absolutely.

To be exact, my recipe is following:

I train 8 players from bench and reserve, because I don't want my main squad to ineffectively lose condition on this. I never use 2x bonus video, because this videos is better to be spent on Rest packs.

I start with:
    4x [Warm up, Skill drill, Video an, Skill drill, Warm up, Video an] (I don't know if drills order matters; I haven't noticed, but I'm not absolutely sure)
    After that I have Defence with Possession on maximum, and Attack with Condition on approximately 60-70% between 8% and maximum. If I do two more of that schedule, Attack goes on 90-95% (ffffuuu!) and Possession on max. So I do this instead:
    2x [Warm up, Skill drill, Video an, Skill drill, Warm up, Skill drill]
    And this do the job, all bonuses become maximum just for 27% of Condition.
    I tried to swap Video analysis with third Warm up, in this case Possession ends up on 90-95%, so it doesn't work either.

Btw, if one bonus needs just a little more, let's say Attack for example, just do [Warm up, Skill drill] for 4 attacking players. And next time try to slightly change the schedule. That's how I found my recipe. As I said, it might be a little different for other managers, we all have different teams.

P.S. For those who don't know: GK, D* and DM* players count as defenders; M*, AM* and ST count as attackers; DM*, M* and AM* count as midfielders. Of course, player with several position may fall in several categories at the same time. For example, player with [DML, ML] is counted as defender, attacker and midfielder at the same time. But he is still one player (you need 8 players for Condition bonus).
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-17-2017 at 07:30 AM.
    goldsilvy, LarryC and Barga like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Hmm tomorrow i will try again. Because i saw that defense was full so i removed video. But apparently it has some attack effects too

Rookie
    Also found that without one video analysis drill, the gain in condition bonus is lower.
    But it could be my selection of players.

Rookie
    Well i am using 30 condition thing from each easy and very easy 4x then 5th session to finish attack and defence w skilldrill pass and shoo and video 6.75x4 + 3 = 30. Drills in order very easy then easy

Rookie
    Order of drills matter. Very bad effect if not starting w warm up
    Toxcatl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkybg View Post
    Order of drills matter. Very bad effect if not starting w warm up
    If you end a session with Stretch, Condition bonus gets a nice boost. Attack - doesn't. I'm not sure about Defence and Posession. I'm gonna try to make a better schedule tomorrow.
    27% CL is the best I got so far.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    so after all, there is some real-life logic applied on the team bonuses! start with warm-up and end with Stretch, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
    so after all, there is some real-life logic applied on the team bonuses! start with warm-up and end with Stretch, wow.
    You can start with Stretch as well. Check these drills descriptions in-game.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    I don't observe this "nice boost" on condition bonus when finishing with Stretch.
    IMHO it's the same as when finishing with Warm-Up, it just burns more condition. Did I do anything wrong?
    In my tests always started with Warm-Up.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
    I don't observe this "nice boost" on condition bonus when finishing with Stretch.
    Yeah, me neither. But I swear, I compared to similiar schedules, but can't find what was it... FFS, it seems I made a mistake. Sorry =[
    I also continue my experiments, but can't get any better that 27% without videos.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast