Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: GUIDE to Spot Fast Trainers - In the new Version

GUIDE to Spot Fast Trainers - In the new Version

We know that:
    -We have a new trianing system
    -In the current version we can not see how many XP progress a player wins in every training

So, the concept of fast trainers is the same, because the idea is exactly the same and they still been there, but I think this forum misses a little bit of practic guide of how to spot one of these players actually, now having only visible, how many Skill Points -SP's- a player win.

I guess right now if we have 2 players age 18, and we do the same trainings to them, using X condition, one will win more SP's than the other, because wins XP -now hidden- faster.

So I open this thread to find the formula to, stablish a relation between SP's won and Condition used to have a table to spot fast trainers easy.
    We know a fast trainer have between 18 and 22 age, but let's start from here:

-Doing a training and consuming the 15% of condition -or the 10, 18%, 20% - we should homogenize the data to have a relation- how many SP's should win a player age 18 having 5* to be consideered a "fast trainer"?

So then we can know, to win the 75 SP's that are needed to arrive the 6* from the 5*, how many greens should we waste.

And then, as far as I remember, theres a reduction aproximately of the 15% of the speed training when we win a star, so if we can have graphic examples of these info's I will try to add a table here to make the things easy-.

I think that a fast trainer gain a star approximately if you spend 80~100 rest packs on him.

Rookie
    For a 5* player, if I remember correctly it's about 16% attributes gain for 18% condition loss. Provided you use a drill(s) training only key attributes (the so-called white skills) and your drills are all world class level.
    Can anyone confirm?

Following two guides still working with me, didn't find any big change :

A Guide for fast trainers: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-18.html

How to make a budget on the cost to develop a player? : https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...op-player.html
    Toxcatl likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

I got an 85% 18yo CAM,ML.AML after seeing his price was to high for his rating. In 4 days he has gained 13% with minimal training and I haven't spent more than 5 greens on him. I will power train him at the end of the season and since I'm staying level he will be amazing next season.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
    For a 5* player, if I remember correctly it's about 16% attributes gain for 18% condition loss. Provided you use a drill(s) training only key attributes (the so-called white skills) and your drills are all world class level.
    Can anyone confirm?
    That sounds to much in my experience. I don't have the data but my impression is 10% gain for 18% condition loss. If anybody can shine some light here I'll appreciate it
    Last edited by Vernie83; 06-25-2017 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Miss

Rookie
    You're right. I meant 16% for 60% condition loss. (4% on average at every session consuming 15% of condition)

Al Svanberg had empirically estimated the TEF (training efficiency factor) to 0.28 for a 5* player.

Just scored a 18yo DC repeatedly gaining 5% attributes for each 18% condition loss (6 times press the play)
    TEF = 5/18 = 0.278

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
    You're right. I meant 16% for 60% condition loss. (4% on average at every session consuming 15% of condition)

Al Svanberg had empirically estimated the TEF (training efficiency factor) to 0.28 for a 5* player.

Just scored a 18yo DC repeatedly gaining 5% attributes for each 18% condition loss (6 times press the play)
    TEF = 5/18 = 0.278
    Yeah, 4% in average each 15% condition loss will make him a fast trainer

Famous
    Without getting too involved in the math if a 5 star player gains 4 skill points after 5 times goalkeeper training plus 1 other drill to develop key attributes only I'll consider him a fast trainer and he's good to go. Would suggest repeating the session 10 times to make sure the player continues to gain an average of 4 skill points per session.

Ok here I go with my idea:

64% age 18 academy player 4*:

training x6 Sprint drill wins 3-2-2 / 2-2-2 speed, fitness, dribbling, so +7. -22,33 condition and 20%,

3rd training 3-3-3 and -22%

the idea is find the formula to count how many condition uses a fast trainer to win 1% for each star and age.

^^

With this we will know what can be considered a fast trainer actually.

editing: this player with a bar, 100& condition wins between 33 and 40%'s
    Last edited by khris; 08-22-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast