Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Training mini guide and tips - The day after

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So in general, u recommend training the low % gray areas for a new position or SA will boost the gain by 20-30% according to new update?
    yes, ok not necessarily grey areas but skills that have lower % than others.

And one must target low white areas to boost training gain for players than high white areas?
    With first training, go for useful white skills (till 140-150%)
    Then go for the rest white and finally for the grey

Unfortunately I can see ur screenshots.
    why ?

Maybe try a browser in your mobile instead of Tapatalk
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I think I have already tried ur theory and kinda of worked. One of my strikers laced heading and positioning despite great at other skills. And I trained him defensive attributes for these two. He was getting average 5% per training. Und also other gray areas.

So according to ur theory a FT, in 5 training sessions of 15-18% (still debatable) must have a total of more than 22%? Is it correct? or in case of training new position and as: 4 New position or SA?

The debate is: I noticed with the new training, the fatigue % is irrelevant. Because the trainings are targeted exactly at player attributes. So for my case of position and header, I can still get more result by not training higher fatigue trainings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Questions ?
    Are you still training Oliaei? If so, what do his skills look like now? What did it cost (greens)?

I gave him less than 35 greens for this sa and about 50 greens for power training plus the daily training with other players.
    I 'm not intend to train him more as that team is staying LV and playing only asso games so his q is just fine for that.
    Shooting and Finishing are very high so I wouldn't bother to train them more.
    I would go for the other white skills

Training mini guide and tips - The day after-1-oliaei-2.jpg
    Altiplano likes this.

Anyway, made a test again
    2 skills avg for Shooting
    about 4 skills avg for that mix

Training mini guide and tips - The day after-1-oliaei-3-shooting.jpg

Training mini guide and tips - The day after-1-oliaei-4-mix.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-23-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahm View Post
    So according to ur theory a FT, in 5 training sessions of 15-18% (still debatable) must have a total of more than 22%? Is it correct? or in case of training new position and as: 4 New position or SA?
    I think the FT idea doesn't really work across all skills any more, but it does still affect how much a skill will gain. So you can't really evaluate a FT by how many skill points he gains in a 15-18% Condition session because it depends on *which* skills that session trained. So it depends on how high the skill is to start, what level the drill is (1, 2, 3 whistles etc plus easy, medium, hard etc), and how many skills a session trains.

Let's take the drill Shuttle Runs for example.

- Shuttle Runs is Hard, so it uses 3% condition per drill, meaning a session of Shuttle Runs x6 uses 18% condition (1.2 greens).
    - Shuttle Runs trains Bravery, Strength, and Speed. If all three of those are white skills for a player, then each skill would get 1/3 of the training points. If some are white and some are gray (like for Oliaei), then the gray one gets less than 1/3 and the white ones get more than 1/3.

Looking at the first picture for Oliaei above (before training):
    - Oliaei's Bravery was a gray skill at 59%
    - Oliaei's Strength was a white skill at 58%
    - Oliaei's Speed was a white skill at 90%

If you trained Oliaei with nothing but Shuttle Runs x6, over and over, you can predict that Strength will gain faster than Speed since even though they are both white skills and both get the same training points from the session, Strength was lower to start so gains faster. Also, Bravery and Strength are starting from the same level (58-59%) but Strength will gain faster since it is a white skill and gets more of the training points from the session.

And finally, if you take two players with the exact same skills and run them through the exact same drills/sessions, the FT will gain more than a slow trainer. The key to identifying one (as Niko has discussed) is to first compare the player's market value to his overall quality (like before) when you buy him, like this:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463

This will give you the *possible* FT's. Then, you test him with drills/sessions that target only one or two white skills, like this:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post529698

How many points he should gain per session depends on the starting level of the skill being trained, but after you test a few players you can tell fast from slow (I can't say how many points fast is, since it depends on your training level too).
    Last edited by TropikThunder; 06-23-2018 at 11:34 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Exactly @TropikThunder
    Nothing has changed about to spot a fast trainer.
    What has changed is that now doesn't matter the general quality of a player (as a player increases his quality, the gaining dropping) but q of individual skills.
    In a new player, the default still is 4-5% for a set of - 15-18% condition loss.
    Later, depending from how high is the skill we want to increase.

So to conclude, the new update urges managers to train smart than hard. And smart managers can get better results by identifying which players to be trained which attributes.

It makes great sense but requires more time as every player must be tracked and better understood first.

Der_Ryan_M likes this.

VFK
    Rookie
    One upside about the new update is that you can train new positions to high quality players quickly. I had a 20 y/o 118% AMR who didn't get to play much because of having better AMR and MR. I made him a ST by repeating press the plays (defensive skills being in 60%'s) and it was faster than doing the same for young 5 star players before.

I'm still working on kind of a training guide on which order you should train the skills to get the max out of your new young players.

Fact is - I didn't train enough players yet. Fact also is, you need a few more greens on your players than with GK training, especially when you concentrate on the white skills and train one single drill until the average of the skills of this drill are 140%, which is usually when he (almost) doesn't gain anymore from one drill.

Today I bought a MC and tried to develop him in a way it makes sense. He was at 83% and I got him to 113% with about 180 greens spent on him.

Training mini guide and tips - The day after-gomez.jpg

I trained Long Run first, then Sprint and then PGS to get speed to a high level. After that I went for Hold The Line and a bit of Video Analysis. (All clean drills so far) To further improve his tackling and dribbling a bit, I finished it off with some 1on1 finishing. (also increasing grey skill finishing)
    There are a few more drills that I could go for at this point. Skill Drill for example, I could go for higher Dribbling and Creativity while having to also improve heading. Or Hurdle Jumps to improve Bravery and Speed even more, while also improving Aggression. Use Your Head and Stop The Attacker are also good options, as they both train 3 white skills and only 1 grey skill.

So there is a lot you can do. But firstly I would always concentrate on the clean drills (the ones that only train white skills) and also the drills that improve only 2 attributes, like Long Run, Hold The Line, Gym and so on. From there you can work your way forward in a good way.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast