Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Problem with Building up my Mutant

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    12

    Problem with Building up my Mutant

    Guys, I don't really know about this. As i saw in this forum, about Mutant players, I started to train one. One with 3 stars. But after a couple of training session he is not giving any rise in %. I've already seen some threads about training and also about grey and white bar things. Honestly i didn't get it. The players grey bars are almost below 20% and whites are somewhat between 60-40%. I need a help to train my mutant.

  2. #2
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebin View Post
    Guys, I don't really know about this. As i saw in this forum, about Mutant players, I started to train one. One with 3 stars. But after a couple of training session he is not giving any rise in %. I've already seen some threads about training and also about grey and white bar things. Honestly i didn't get it. The players grey bars are almost below 20% and whites are somewhat between 60-40%. I need a help to train my mutant.
    can you add a picture of your players attributes? and age
    Jebin likes this.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  3. #3
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,464
    Get him bitten by a radioactive spider
    xD

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    12
    Its helpful. Appreciate the help. Thanks.
    By the way how much it will cost to buy a radio active spider brother?
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    12
    My preferred player have a low Morale. Is that the reason for it.

  6. #6
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebin View Post
    My preferred player have a low Morale. Is that the reason for it.
    No.If you can add a capture of your players profile, otherwise we can't help.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    12
    Age:22
    Role: AMC,MC
    Quality:29%(12)

    Defence--
    Tackling :23
    Marking :3
    Positioning :21
    Heading :36
    Positioning :1
    Avg:17%(9.2)

    Attack--
    Passing :45
    Dribbling :46
    Crossing :16(grey)
    Shooting :42
    Finishing :43
    Avg:38%(14.6)

    Physical and Mental-
    Fitness :46
    Strength :13(Grey)
    Aggression:20(Grey)
    Speed :67
    Creativity :23
    Avg :34%(13.5)

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    12
    An error in uploading the screenshot. I hope this information above is helpful.

  9. #9
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebin View Post
    An error in uploading the screenshot. I hope this information above is helpful.
    are you training him a Special Ability or new position?

    because isn't possible that a player like this with this lower skills isn't gaining unless you started training a SA or NP.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  10. #10
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,053
    I think as you are new player, you must start with some basics of the game, so I suggest to read
    this about fast trainers
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463

    this about training
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...day-after.html

    and more useful threads here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ii-2017-a.html

    you just can't go from step 1 to step 5.
    Jebin and iptables like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast