Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy

Update Main Team & YOLO Team

So today I post the selections of my other 2 teams before we can tomorrow start investing in coaches and see the side of the youth academy.

On my main team I selected:

AMC for free, MR for free, DMC for 3T and DL for 4T

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-youth_main.jpg

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-screenshot_2019-12-14-play-top-eleven-football-manager.jpg

So overall my choice on this account was pretty poor, I had no 5T and 6T selection and the positions could also be better. Yet I still picked a DMC that I could use next season and the DL, who I could use the season after. I don't expect much from the free players, but they will be ok subs for the last 2 to 5 minutes. lol

The YOLO team picked these players:

MR for free, MR for free, MC for 2T, DC for 4T

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-screenshot_2019-12-10-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook-7-.jpg

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-screenshot_2019-12-10-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook-8-.jpg

As my assumption at the moment is this, that the more expensive your youth player is in terms of tokens, the faster of a trainer he is, we will use the 4T DC as our player who we invest in the most expensive coach 3 times, starting tomorrow and see what we get out of it.

See you tomorrow.
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    For some reason, the quality of the four players I chose has changed

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-academy-2.jpg

to
    A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-academy-coach-1.jpg

* I hired the 1st coach for my ST
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The gaining from the coaches depends from the current quality of the players (with the old classic logic - the higher the the quality, the harder gaining).
    Cannot figure out if someone is fast or slow trainer yet

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-academy-coach-1-test.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Little sidenote as well, you can now set your preferred position for the next season as well, which is generally a very good thing.

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-screenshot_2019-12-15-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook.jpg
    khris likes this.

Quick Update Test Team 1

So I wanted to show you what it looks like when you apply the different coaches on the player.
    It should also be possible to apply multiple coaches at the same time, so if you wanted to you can apply all 3 coaches every week, which would make the best player, but is crazy expensive.

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-screenshot_2019-12-15-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook-1-.jpg

For my 6T striker on test team 1 the coaches would change the player overall this way:

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-screenshot_2019-12-15-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook-2-.jpg
    A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-screenshot_2019-12-15-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook-3-.jpg
    A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-screenshot_2019-12-15-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook-4-.jpg

I decided to select the local coach for 7 days for the guy, he does improve his overall % by 13,3% (even though it firstly said 16,5% on the picture, which is a lie) which isn't too bad for this price.
    In my opinion the worst one to select is the senior coach, who is too expensive for what he does. Imo he has the worst price-performance ratio, the other 2 seem like better options also for their respective price.

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-new_overall.jpg

Also I must say, that generally the coaches are too expensive and not really worth it. I now payed 6 Token to sign + 15T and 25 greens for a coach to get a 75% player. This is above average, I can get a 75% striker 18yo in the new season for probably 10 Token and no greens. So for me it is absolutely not worth it, on my main team I would never buy a coach, what is very sad, because it is again a feature in the game not well balanced and just not worth it.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 12-15-2019 at 10:33 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Update YOLO DC

So I just spent 80 Token and 70 greens on my DC and he has already gone up from 58% to 103% within the first week of coaching. Now this doesn't sound too bad, maybe the more you spend, the better value? Sure 80T is a lot, but when you consider training, this is about 150 greens, it's ok value on that part.
    We'll see next week when we are spending big again on YOLO Maniac youth squad. (Or when some other worthwhile coach is lurking around)

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-yolo_dc_1.jpg

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-yolo_dc_2.jpg

New coaches appeared - so new opportunities to spend (waste?) your ressources and we are in with our yolo DC.
    +10% for some packs we have plenty of? Shut up and take my money, we are in and our player is almost 7 stars already.

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-screenshot_2019-12-17-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook.jpg

Freekick SA also a solid deal imo, but not on a DC.

*Also they fixed the % issue mentioned here earlier.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    New coaches appeared - so new opportunities to spend (waste?) your ressources and we are in with our yolo DC.
    +10% for some packs we have plenty of? Shut up and take my money, we are in and our player is almost 7 stars already.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-12-17 Top Eleven - Fußballmanager auf Facebook.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	131352

Freekick SA also a solid deal imo, but not on a DC.

*Also they fixed the % issue mentioned here earlier.
    Yup. that FK taker for 5Token, 20Green definitely quite cheap for me. Might choose ST/attacker with high shoot,finish for next season
    I made a mistake earlier, I thought can use intensive 1 day coach for all 4 players so I just pick any player and then I read again can only use it to 1 player. Bummer!
    Anyway my advice is to give the intensive to any player with higher +green % over lower one. in your case 10.3% is quite low, mine is 20% and 27%
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Yup. that FK taker for 5Token, 20Green definitely quite cheap for me. Might choose ST/attacker with high shoot,finish for next season
    I made a mistake earlier, I thought can use intensive 1 day coach for all 4 players so I just pick any player and then I read again can only use it to 1 player. Bummer!
    Anyway my advice is to give the intensive to any player with higher +green % over lower one. in your case 10.3% is quite low, mine is 20% and 27%
    Yeah it depends on your overall your player already has I think. When I book the head coach next week again, my player will not benefit that much anymore, it's that you can't really create monster players. Imo any further investment in this player will be a waste, I'm not sure if I will buy all the coaches 3x, when the last one only gives me 5% or so.
    But freekick SA definitely a good deal!
    jarharnamme likes this.

@DerRyan Will it be possible to find out if the youth players have any impact on the league, cup and CL draw?

It looks like the quality is much higher than the usual 2* for our free player which kind of makes them useless unless we need cash

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast