Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 108
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: TE20 training calculator

  1. #91
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I've uploaded a new version which allows for negative input values and negative average drill quality. Thanks for notifying me.

    If the case is that values can indeed become negative, how can I identify the real values of my players which have attributes at 1 %? I don't have another account to cross check.
    Yeah I always ask friend from lower level, don't really know other methods...

  2. #92
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah I always ask friend from lower level, don't really know other methods...
    Thanks. I'm only level 4. I guess I'll have to hunt for lower level managers to befriend

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  3. #93
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    13
    Thanks a lot for your time & your job !
    for me it is very important to check the negative value when you train a player ...

  4. #94
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Perromat View Post
    Thanks a lot for your time & your job !
    for me it is very important to check the negative value when you train a player ...
    No problem. I'm glad I can help. Let me know if there's something else you need or find that needs adjustment.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  5. #95
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2
    Noob question in here.

    How do I know the AQ that I should add at the drill order table? Is it the training effect that I have from the Drill training screen?


    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

  6. #96
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrunoBB View Post
    Noob question in here.

    How do I know the AQ that I should add at the drill order table? Is it the training effect that I have from the Drill training screen?


    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    Hello mate,
    Not a noob question at all. The AQ you choose in the table to the left does indeed affect the outcome in the drill table to the right.

    Different drills train different attributes/skills. The training efficiency in top eleven is based on the average quality of each drill which is the average of all the skills a specific drill targets. The higher the average quality of a drill, the less efficient the training of that specific drill. The efficiency drops for every incremental 20 % added, starting form 1, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100 all the way to 180 which is maximum. Once the average quality for a drill hits 180, your player won't gain more from the drill.

    The average quality level you choose depends on your resources. The higher the average quality you choose, the more rest packs it requires. I usually settle for 120, but sometimes if I want to target specific attributes more than others, I set the average quality to 140.

    You could play around with this. For example, if you want to train Speed you could set AQ to 120 and train different drills that targets Speed. That way, you're able to increase the Speed attribute very much eventhough you're only training the average quality to 120. You could train Stretch first, then Long run etc etc.

    Hope that helps. Let me know if you need anything else.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-06-2020 at 07:04 AM.
    BBrunoBB likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  7. #97
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2
    Thx Arphaxad!

    I still a bit confused. Let’s say that I have a shooting technique drill that today is in 20% efficiency and a player that is 70 in shooting.
    If I want to get him to 120 I add the QA as 120? Is that it?
    How the calculator knows that my drill is only 20%? I didn’t saw the place to add this information.


    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

  8. #98
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrunoBB View Post
    Thx Arphaxad!

    I still a bit confused. Let’s say that I have a shooting technique drill that today is in 20% efficiency and a player that is 70 in shooting.
    If I want to get him to 120 I add the QA as 120? Is that it?
    How the calculator knows that my drill is only 20%? I didn’t saw the place to add this information.


    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    No problem mate. SHOOTING TECHNIQUE drill consists of the attributes Strength, Shooting, and Finishing.

    In the INPUT DATA sheet, you insert your player's name, position and skill values. From that, the tool calculates the drill average for your player in the PLANNER sheet. Based on that, you chose your drill average quality depending on how much you want to train your player. You need to fill in the information in the INPUT DATA sheet first. Have you done it?

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-17-2020 at 11:18 AM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  9. #99
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Power training period is here. Good luck to everyone and let me know if you need anything else within this power training tool in order to help you out. Thanks.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    RaiKo likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  10. #100
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Power training period is here. Good luck to everyone and let me know if you need anything else within this power training tool in order to help you out. Thanks.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Hi Arphaxad, Some drills are not highlighted properly when you select a specific skill on the table.

    TE20 training calculator-20200830_020756.jpg

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast