Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: TE20 training calculator

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    UPDATE 2020.07.09
    - Added a COMPARATOR table which includes a radar chart. This feature allows you to compare different training sessions for a player. Default is a comparison between input and estimated values. If you wish to compare training sessions, begin by setting up a session under the DRILL ORDER table. Click COMPARE to save the initial session. The estimated outcome and drill order will be saved under the radar chart under the COMPARATOR table. Set up a second training session. The COMPARATOR will compare the two sessions. Click DELETE to delete the initial session that is saved under the radar chart. In that case, the COMPARATOR will go back to compare input and estimated values. Click RE-USE to copy the initial training session to the DRILL ORDER table to re-use it. Read further instructions under the "read.me" tab in the file.

- Added color to the “white skills” column within the DRILL table. If you’ve utilized the drill in your training session, the color turns green, otherwise it’s red. This idea I took from @Kwal.

Attachment 134699
    The radar chart looks sweet! im gonna give it a try as soon as i can.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    The radar chart looks sweet! im gonna give it a try as soon as i can.
    Yeah, I thought it would be a cool feature as I've got private requests as to how one can compare different training sessions. Also, I've found myself often saving a training session at one sheet and then try to compare to a new training order in a new sheet. Now I could do it in the same sheet.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Olá, sou engenheiro da Team ONE, como podemos trocar ideias sobre as planilhas? Achei interessante seus estudos, tenho algumas informações que podem ser uteis também.

Addicted
    I'm adding yet another cool feature to the COMPARATOR next week that will compliment the radar chart.

The feature will automatically provide you with the following information:
    - Which training session is more effective in terms of input/output. This will guarantee that you manage your resources economically and efficiently.
    - Which training session increases the share of white skills most.
    - Which training session adds more to the overall quality.

Stay tuned.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Arphaxad, thanks for the great job done with the calc.

Was wondering if you could add a fix. On the TAB input data, row 4 where we select player position is missing a 3 positions combination MC+AMC+ST. Also if you could add MC + ST would be great.

Is this something you could add?

Thanks.
    Last edited by mvmatos; 07-12-2020 at 04:14 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvmatos View Post
    Arphaxad, Thanks for the great job done with the cal.

Was wondering you could add a fix. On the TAB input data, row 4 where we selcet player position is missung a 3 positions combination MC+AMC+ST.

Is this something you could add?

Thanks.
    I'm not at my computer right now. But I will surely look into it and fix it. Thanks for noticing. I'll upload a new version tomorrow.

Arphaxad,

Sorry for the spam, just one more fix, validation list on sheet "Input Data" Row 4 is not working from column "O" onwards.

Also, is it possible to put in the planner a free text box so we can write notes about drills and try outs?

Thanks.
    Last edited by mvmatos; 07-12-2020 at 04:41 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvmatos View Post
    Arphaxad,

Sorry for the spam, just one more fix, validation list on sheet "Input Data" Row 4 is not working from column "O" onwards.

Also, is it possible to put in the planner a free text box so we can write notes about drills and try outs?

Thanks.
    Of course my friend. I'll get it all fixed for you tomorrow.

Addicted
    UPDATE 2020.07.13
    - Re-added a NOTES section.

- Fixed validation list on sheet “INPUT DATA”, row 4 from column O and onwards. It was not working properly before. Thanks to @mvmatos for discovering the error.

- Added a three-position combination that was missing before: MC + AMC + ST. Thanks to @mvmatos for discovering the error.

- Added a new feature to the COMPARATOR to compliment the current radar chart with a short analysis. The new feature provides you with information directly under the radar chart regarding which training session is more effective, which training session increases the share of white skills most and which training session increases the overall quality most. Effectiveness is the ratio between resources required (input) and the sum of skills gained (output). It’s basically a “bang for the buck” measurement.

Download most recent version here https://www.mediafire.com/file/izpq2...7.13.xlsm/file

TE20 training calculator-example-2020.07.13-v2.jpg
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-13-2020 at 01:57 PM.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast