Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 108
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: TE20 training calculator

  1. #51
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    33
    Nice! You've managed to update it just before the start of the new season. Well done mate.
    I like the looks of it; simple and clear. That makes it easy to use. Next to the power training it also gives extra information of targetting specific skills and the current average of the specific drills. I might add that to mine as well.

    The only thing I would change is the possibility to make extra "planner" sheets. To save the input of multiple players.
    Otherwise you have to remove all the data you've put in if you want to do another player or save the whole file completely for 1 player.

  2. #52
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Hello managers. I've developed a training planner in Excel that is user friendly. It's a power training tool. Please read the "read.me" tab to understand how to use it. It's very simple and provides a sufficient overview of each player's training. It'll let you plan each player's training efficiently and present you with the opportunity to estimate how a player will develop skill wise with different drills.

    Download here https://www.mediafire.com/file/37uga...v2.0.xlsx/file

    You're required to insert player name, position and attributes (%) for your player in the "Input data" tab.

    In the "Planner" tab, you just have to choose desired player, drill and drill average quality level. The calculator does the rest.

    There're two optional tables as well called "target specific drill" and "identify white skills". These allow you to learn which drills target specific skills and which are the white skills for specific position(s).

    EXAMPLE - HOW TO USE THE CALCULATOR
    Attachment 134384

    User instructions are provided under the "read.me" tab.

    UPDATE 2020.06.08
    - Updated formulas for "overall quality" under tab "Training".
    - Added "desired average drill quality" under tav "Training" for you to choose in order to fully control the possible level. This only affects possible levels and nothing else. If you're unsure how to use this please ask or leave it, alternatively set it at 180.


    UPDATE 2020.06.10
    - Corrected formulas for "possible level" of average drill quality under tab "Training". The prior version did not take into account that white skills increase 2x as fast as grey skills. This is fixed in the latest version.
    - There's no longer a limit (450) to the level of each individual skill under tab "Input data".
    - Cosmetic improvements.
    - Added example with screenshot of how to use the calculator under the tab "read.me".


    UPDATE 2020.06.13
    - Locked the first column under the tab Training to make it more user friendly.
    - Cosmetic improvements.


    UPDATE 2020.06.14
    - Extended the formulas in cell D3 under tab ""Training" as it was to short (it didn't extend to all 28 players, only 9).

    UPDATE 2020.06.21
    - Major update in terms of layout.
    - Changed the training calculator to include a Power training tool for sequential training.
    - The calculator didn't handle GK training in a satisfying manner before. This is fixed now.

    /Arphaxad
    Please provide instructions how to use this


    Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

  3. #53
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Nice! You've managed to update it just before the start of the new season. Well done mate.
    I like the looks of it; simple and clear. That makes it easy to use. Next to the power training it also gives extra information of targetting specific skills and the current average of the specific drills. I might add that to mine as well.

    The only thing I would change is the possibility to make extra "planner" sheets. To save the input of multiple players.
    Otherwise you have to remove all the data you've put in if you want to do another player or save the whole file completely for 1 player.
    Thanks, it was a lot of work, but I managed. Your sheet gave me some inspiration with regards to layout which made it easier.

    The additional information is actually quiet nice as it provides some quick info that might be important. Let me know if I can be of any help with regards to that.

    Thanks for your suggestion. I was actually considering doing something similar. I want to insert a macro allowing managers to clear or restore all orange cells. Dublicating the sheet and saving the training for a specific player might be a nice addition as well. But I haven't managed to get that far in my excel skills. I'm completely new to VBA. I'll have to do some reading.


    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Kwal and maloukees like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  4. #54
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by bhosaleanuraj View Post
    Please provide instructions how to use this


    Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
    Tab INPUT DATA: Insert player name, position and attributes.

    Tab PLANNER: Choose which player you want to power train, choose desired drill and to which average quality level you want to train the aforementioned player. The planner does the rest. You can see the estimates for all attributes and how it affects each drill in the tables.

    There are three optional tables as well allowing you to seek which drills trains specific skills, which skills that are white for different positions and a personal note area for you to write some notes if you like.

    Let me know if something is unclear and I'll happily try to help you out.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  5. #55
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Tab INPUT DATA: Insert player name, position and attributes.

    Tab PLANNER: Choose which player you want to power train, choose desired drill and to which average quality level you want to train the aforementioned player. The planner does the rest. You can see the estimates for all attributes and how it affects each drill in the tables.

    There are three optional tables as well allowing you to seek which drills trains specific skills, which skills that are white for different positions and a personal note area for you to write some notes if you like.

    Let me know if something is unclear and I'll happily try to help you out.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Thank you mate...
    But what to edit in average quality
    3 column of this image?

    Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

  6. #56
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by bhosaleanuraj View Post
    Thank you mate...
    But what to edit in average quality
    3 column of this image?

    Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
    The average quality determines how many skill points your player will gain from the chosen drill. The higher average quality you choose, the more skill points your player will gain. But remember, the higher average quality you set, the more rest packs will be required in order to achieve the gains.

    An average quality of 80 required less rest packs than 100. An average quality of 100 requires less rest packs than 120 and so on. Hope that helps, if not, please get in touch again.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  7. #57
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    The average quality determines how many skill points your player will gain from the chosen drill. The higher average quality you choose, the more skill points your player will gain. But remember, the higher average quality you set, the more rest packs will be required in order to achieve the gains.

    An average quality of 80 required less rest packs than 100. An average quality of 100 requires less rest packs than 120 and so on. Hope that helps, if not, please get in touch again.
    Fine got it.....
    Thank you so much...

    Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

  8. #58
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by bhosaleanuraj View Post
    Fine got it.....
    Thank you so much...

    Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
    No problem and good luck.

    For your information, I will update the calculator tomorrow with 3 macros allowing you to
    1) clear all cells at any given time to save you time
    2) allow you to save a training regime once you're done if you wish to
    3) copy the planner sheet in order to allow you to power train multiple players simultaneously as suggested by @Kwal .
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  9. #59
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks, it was a lot of work, but I managed. Your sheet gave me some inspiration with regards to layout which made it easier.

    The additional information is actually quiet nice as it provides some quick info that might be important. Let me know if I can be of any help with regards to that.

    Thanks for your suggestion. I was actually considering doing something similar. I want to insert a macro allowing managers to clear or restore all orange cells. Dublicating the sheet and saving the training for a specific player might be a nice addition as well. But I haven't managed to get that far in my excel skills. I'm completely new to VBA. I'll have to do some reading.


    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Thanks if I need anything I will let you know.
    I don't know much about VBA either, fortunally you can find a lot of pre-made scripts if you google.
    These are good additions and it will make the sheets even better. It's good to automate as much as possible.
    I've done the same to mine now with the addition of a delete button, but without the saving option. I'm curious to see how that works.

  10. #60
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    NEW UPDATE
    - Added three macros.
    - Clear button: clears all data in the sheet.
    - Copy button: copies the sheet allowing you to work with multiple training sessions simultaniously.
    - Save button: saves your training session into a new sheet named after the player.

    Thank you @Kwal for some of the inspiration to add macros.

    I think the next logical step is to build a helper that suggests drill order depending on the skills you want to improve, drill average quality and share of white skills. I haven't given it much thought yet though. Maybe for the future, as such a mechanism would require some work.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-24-2020 at 10:23 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast