Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: TE20 training calculator

"Average drill quality" is the average of skills that the drill give

for example skill drill trains creativity dribbling and heading
    so if a player has 109 creativity, 113 dribbling and 90 heading the average would be 104

now keep in mind that the maximum average a drill can have is 180, beyond that point your player would no longer gain experience training
    so if for your player all the above 3 skills are white, and we know the average is 104, we can say that we are left with 180-104% to train = 76% meaning that if you use skill drills as many times as you can until you reach the maximum each of the 3 drills would each increase by 76% resulting in 185 creativity, 189 dribbling and 166 heading for a total average of 180

here the sheet asks you how far you want to use a drill, do you want to use it until the average of the skills is 140? or do you want to use it to the max? all the way to 180?

the higher the value you set for average drill quality the more greens that would be required to train

Please note that if a drill gives both whites and grey skills, the experience is gained at a ratio of 2:1

so if our previous player was only an AMR (which would make heading grey), then we know that he would gain 2 points of creativity and 2 points of dribbling for each point of heading he would gain so in that case, if you use skill drill to 180 average you would have a player with 200 creativity, 204 dribbling and 135 heading

sorry if its not well organized
    Der_Ryan_M and oguzkaganaslan like this.

What is the QA in sheet "Example" Cell D11 mean

Firstly thanks for making this tool to learn more about the game and understand the game.
    I was going through the sheet "Example" Cell D11, and could not understand from where I can get the AQ ( Drill Quality) value.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello, thank you again for creating this tool, it is very useful.
    On the other hand small problem but I cannot modify the file to add my players (for example I cannot change the position it is blocked on GK), it puts me in read only, can you help me?
    Thanks in advance.
    Vuslanot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach M View Post
    Hello, thank you again for creating this tool, it is very useful.
    On the other hand small problem but I cannot modify the file to add my players (for example I cannot change the position it is blocked on GK), it puts me in read only, can you help me?
    Thanks in advance.
    Hello, re-download the excel, and before adding your data ( player's information ) u have to accept ( allow ) modification in excel template
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Hi im from vietnamese so my english isn't good. Could you explain the "AQ" column mean? I dont know what i need to fill in that.

Thanks for that work
    Last edited by Lacres FC; 08-12-2022 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    I mean that we should make one calculator that calculates which specific driils to use and how much greens a fast trainer will need to develop to a superstar maximazing as possible the white skills.
    i really need this...

Is this still working? I'm not able to download from the link

Quote Originally Posted by shubh10 View Post
    Is this still working? I'm not able to download from the link
    I'm not sure that works... its a old work so maintenance may not be done so often...
    I should have saved it in a open excel tbh...

I use this spreadsheet all the time, it is so helpful in organising training for the whole season!! So I wondered if it would be updated to reflect the recent changes in training please?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast