Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Mythbusters of top eleven

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I didn't train today, and won against Spartak FC 3-1. They are still to beat us in 5 outings!

Its looking more like a Chelsea vs Arsenal fixture.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I said many times that
    - A match is not set from the program before we play and we can affect the result if watching and making some changes during the game (the same if oppo manager also watching it)

- At the same time, there is a roll dice in every game so whatever the setting of the two teams is (wrong formations, orders, quality of the players) if we have a bad roll dice (1-2 for us and 6-6 for opponent for example), we 're gonna loose (or not win), no matter what.

But some times I wonder if there is a roll dice about a pack of two games we have in a KO round of the Cup or CH.L.
    I noticed some times (but rare), that whatever I 'll do, in the first or second leg, I can't get over a team which is worst than mine (or playing with weird formation). I have the feeling that the qualification is predeterminate.
    What do you say ?
    Myth or not ?

that's a good example
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ryone-cup.html
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-28-2016 at 09:55 AM.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Does the condition really affect the match? This is why I ask you this.

Now after the new training update, you need 2 sessions of training to "prepare" for the game, but this actually lowers your players condition. But in the homepage the preparation level gets better if your condition is high :P

This is totally non-sense and the game contraddicts itself!
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Now after the new training update, you need 2 sessions of training to "prepare" for the game,
    as I wrote in #97, I think this recommendation for 2 training before a game, to prepare better the team , it's a Myth (unless it's about to keep the % level of your bonus for the games).
    Condition affects the match but as every other factor of the game, not always and not in the same degree.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-28-2016 at 03:31 PM.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    as I wrote in #97, I think this recommendation for 2 training before a game, to prepare better the team right, it's a Myth (unless it's about to keep the % level of your bonus for the games).
    Condition affects the match but as every other factor of the game, not always and not in the same degree.
    I bellive that is exactly the point... filling/regaining the bonus %
    Arion and LeManiaque like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    But some times I wonder if there is a roll dice about a pack of two games we have in a KO round of the Cup or CH.L.
    I noticed some times (but rare), that whatever I 'll do, in the first or second leg, I can't get over a team which is worst than mine (or playing with weird formation). I have the feeling that the qualification is predeterminate.
    What do you say ?
    Myth or not ?
    I say it's very plausible. Sometimes the outcome of the matchup is logical even if individual games have surprising results. Two examples from this season. I lost the home leg of the cup matchup 1:3. I won the away match 3:2. The game probably meant to send my opponent through, but did it in an extravagant fashion. Fast forward to the CL matchup. I was up against a stronger opponent. Pulled off a 1:1 draw away. Was hopeful for the home leg, played defensively, but lost 0:3.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

I say it's very plausible
    Sure it is

and btw, I organized the first page with the summary and now you can see the subjects of the thread and the relative # posts.
    Need a little bit more work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Does the condition really affect the match? This is why I ask you this.

Now after the new training update, you need 2 sessions of training to "prepare" for the game, but this actually lowers your players condition. But in the homepage the preparation level gets better if your condition is high

This is totally non-sense and the game contraddicts itself!
    Just do 2 different warmup sessions, avg 1.5-2% loss in 2 sessions. Prepared. How much will 2% hurt?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Let's talk about another interesting thing.
    If some of you, playing many games in the Cup and CH.L., did you notice the stats of your players near the end of the season ?
    Did you notice some players have much better stats in one of the three competitions ?
    Of course this this thing it's more obvious in attackers were we can see the goals and the assists (and maybe in some MCs).
    I 've played many times in finals so before that, I take a look at the stats of my players.
    If I have to choose between two good players for the started squad, I also use this criterion.
    Who is performing better in this specific competition (Cup or CH.L.) .
    Myth or not ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-11-2016 at 08:34 PM.
    LeManiaque likes this.

I do the same thing. I think maybe the league stats is simply a better/more accurate indicator. I think in Cup and CL teams are mismatched more often than not, at least on my level. You either win big or you lose and you're out. Therefore
    the stats especially in the Cup are always exaggerated. Multigoal games, great form. Once you're out, the stats remain great looking.

It's not that I pick players based on their stats in the specific competition. It's just that I always give league stats more weight.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast