Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Mythbusters of top eleven

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Now, about post #117, where my oppo changed the hour of our game.
    He was watching, I was sleeping, but he lost.
    But still this is a myth that if you change the hour of the game, you 're gonna loose.
    Yesterday we played the second leg. None of us watching the game.
    and he got a draw

Mythbusters of top eleven-time-changing-3.jpg
    well, in this game nothing like a good roll dice
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-16-2016 at 07:50 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    A Myth (or some posts), saying that there are bot (fake) bidders in the auctions.
    Well, that's a myth.
    Why to have bot bidders when human managers of the game spending their T with stupid way or just don't understand the rules ?

* see this post
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ategies-3.html
    #27 - 29
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    CH.L. maybe is the most difficult competition, I mean playing with many (in %) good q teams but still you can observe some players with better stats in CH.L. than the league or an (easy) Cup.
    Actually, it's the easiest, even though the probability of winning it is 1 in a 112, as you face only 7 opponents or even 6 if you make it to the final. Cup is also quite par to CL, since you face 7, despite the odds of 1/128. The league, even tho the odds are 1/14, you face 13 opponents. In cup and CL so can happen that 2 strong teams are drawn in the same tie, and it makes life a bit easier. I guess that's why I've won 2 Cups, 1 CL and 0 League (3-times runner up) in the past 7 seasons.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Short passes prevents offside traps?myth or not
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Actually, it's the easiest, even though the probability of winning it is 1 in a 112, as you face only 7 opponents or even 6 if you make it to the final. Cup is also quite par to CL, since you face 7, despite the odds of 1/128. The league, even tho the odds are 1/14, you face 13 opponents. In cup and CL so can happen that 2 strong teams are drawn in the same tie, and it makes life a bit easier. I guess that's why I've won 2 Cups, 1 CL and 0 League (3-times runner up) in the past 7 seasons.
    The probabilities of winning are unlikely to be the same or close to the same as the 'raw' probabilities for each competition. This will vary from server to server and batch to batch.

In my opinion, if a manager plays as he is expected to play, that is, no tanking, built a team capable of winning the all concerned competitions in the previous season, and no 'draw fooling' for the next season, the Cup is usually the most difficult to win the following season but also brings significantly more money as the team advances in the competition. But, this might vary from server to server, batch to batch and league to league (average level of the league, and opponents having the highest quality). A user who manages a team who plays in a league that 50-60% quality is enough to win it, will unlikely build a 6-star team or above, and hence, will probably have an easier Cup draw the following season. A user who is usually associated with a lower quality batch in the server (usually due to frequent poor quality, poor management and so on), will likely to have an easier Cup if he improve his team quality significantly at the start of one particular season after the cup draw. Of, course, his team will likely change batch in the following season.

The Cup can also be one of the easiest to win too, but in this case, it is unlikely that it will have good money prizes.
    A user whose team has been among the lower qualities relative to the levels and leagues he has been involved with in the past seasons, will likely to have an easy Cup Competition next season. A user who just 'revived' an abandoned team will likely to have an easy Cup competition.

Generally, knockout competitions are more difficult to win because each round consists of only 2 matches as deciders, except the final, while the league consists of 26 matches counted as a whole for 'decider'. So, you cannot afford an error or a slip in knock-out competitions, and also the so called 'roll of the dice' if ever it is present in the game, will have a more significant effect, while in the league you can catch up, especially if it's in week 1-2. Also, in knock-out competitions, once you lost a round, the competition finished for your team for the particular season, independent of what the results of the next rounds will be, while in the league, its can be said that it is never finished until the last day or until the leading team has reached a certain amount of points.

In the higher levels, all competitions seem difficult to win, because the higher the level you go, the more likely you will meet a serious, challenging manager, and also more likely you will meet those 7-9 stars teams.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-27-2016 at 07:14 PM.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The probabilities of winning are unlikely to be the same or close to the same as the 'raw' probabilities for each competition. This will vary from server to server and batch to batch.

In my opinion, if a manager plays as he is expected to play, that is, no tanking, built a team capable of winning the all concerned competitions in the previous season, and no 'draw fooling' for the next season, the Cup is usually the most difficult to win the following season but also brings significantly more money as the team advances in the competition. But, this might vary from server to server, batch to batch and league to league (average level of the league, and opponents having the highest quality). A user who manages a team who plays in a league that 50-60% quality is enough to win it, will unlikely build a 6-star team or above, and hence, will probably have an easier Cup draw the following season. A user who is usually associated with a lower quality batch in the server (usually due to frequent poor quality, poor management and so on), will likely to have an easier Cup if he improve his team quality significantly at the start of one particular season after the cup draw. Of, course, his team will likely change batch in the following season.

The Cup can also be one of the easiest to win too, but in this case, it is unlikely that it will have good money prizes.
    A user whose team has been among the lower qualities relative to the levels and leagues he has been involved with in the past seasons, will likely to have an easy Cup Competition next season. A user who just 'revived' an abandoned team will likely to have an easy Cup competition.

Generally, knockout competitions are more difficult to win because each round consists of only 2 matches as deciders, except the final, while the league consists of 28 matches counted as a whole for 'decider'. So, you cannot afford an error or a slip in knock-out competitions, and also the so called 'roll of the dice' if ever it is present in the game, will have a more significant effect, while in the league you can catch up, especially if it's in week 1-2. Also, in knock-out competitions, once you lost a round, the competition finished for your team for the particular season, independent of what the results of the next rounds will be, while in the league, its can be said that it is never finished until the last day or until the leading team has reached a certain amount of points.

In the higher levels, all competitions seem difficult to win, because the higher the level you go, the more likely you will meet a serious, challenging manager, and also more likely you will meet those 7-9 stars teams.
    But I've said, in league say I'm a 4* team. We have 2 7* teams. I barely stand a chance to dominate in even 3 of the games. But in a CL knockout round, say those 2 giants draw each other, and I'm in a different bracket. Even if I meet 'em in the final, I stand a chance. I can also manipulate draws, like Nik did. And I've always found a way to choke at league
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

But I've said, in league say I'm a 4* team. We have 2 7* teams. I barely stand a chance to dominate in even 3 of the games. But in a CL knockout round, say those 2 giants draw each other, and I'm in a different bracket. Even if I meet 'em in the final, I stand a chance. I can also manipulate draws, like Nik did. And I've always found a way to choke at league
    Manipulate draws?

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    Manipulate draws?
    http://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?t=40845
    Manipulating Champions League
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

You have said it all tactico, simply, your quality determines the difficulty. My current league has the most equal teams competing since I started this game, but level 5gave me a whole lot to learn, it was tough. So I am leading now because I am not leaving any stone unturned. I am countering even the weakest team just to make sure I am on top. Its really draining I have to give kudos to Leicester and Ranieri. Staying on top for a long time requires a lot.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

But then, you are likely to fall in the other categories, which makes the Cup easier for you. The Cup and CL becomes more difficult if you have a team capable of challenging for a league that involves a higher average quality or some opponents having high quality teams in the previous season. Usually, 5-6 stars teams are the ones that face more difficulty in the cup, and sometimes the C.L. 4 stars (especially lower 4 stars) and below teams are expected to have easier Cup competitions, independent of the situation that you have mentioned (2 favourites meet in a knock-out round before the final).
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast